Status: COMPLETE!! Though I may add on some more later

Untitled

Leaving

I’m leavin’, never lookin’ back again
You found somebody who does it better than he can
No more makin’ you cry, no more them gray skies
Girl, we flyin’ on the G5 G5

And we’re leavin’, never lookin’ back again
So call your shawty and tell him you found a new man
The one who’s so so fly, the one the keep you high
Have you singin’ all night night night night night"

John Cena stared at her. Her long, blond hair swallowed her face. She tried to hide her wounds with turtlenecks and long jeans but John knew. Her boyfriend had begun hitting her again. It stopped for a while. John knew because she had returned to her regular happy self. She went out with her friends more, as long as Chris was with her that is. He made her wear her hair down still. She still wore clothes covering any skin on her body, another one of his rules. But she smiled more and when she did, she glowed. John loved her smile.

They were currently in the library of all places. Chris and her were doing homework together while John was actually taking a break. He liked to volunteer at the library. His favorite part was helping the littler kids with reading, finding a book, or even their homework. He just liked to make others smile.

That’s why it hurt him so much to see Trish like that. They used to be friends but then Chris made a “no boys” rule. John got angry but he promised that he’d leave them alone after he saw how hard Trish had fallen for him. They grew apart and didn’t even make eye contact any more. They were strangers.

Still, John missed her. He missed her laugh and her smile. He missed being able to talk about anything to her. He missed her crying on his shoulder after a long day and their play wrestling. They were best friends and now its like they never knew each other.

“You’re stupid!” he heard Chris shout as he rose to his feet and knock their notebooks out.

“Shhhh,” The librarian warned.

“Don’t you know anything, how am I supposed to pass the test if you don’t know a single thing you’re showing me?” Chris yelled even louder, lurching at her and grabbing her throat. He clutched his hands tightly.

John was on his feet and over there in seconds. “Sir, I’m gonna have to ask you to leave, before I have to call the cops.”

“Whatever, this pathetic whore can be by herself, check out these books and meet at my house by 3, or else,” Chris spat before stomping out, making sure to glare at John.

John and Trish bent down to pick up the dropped items. “I’m so sorry for this, he just wants to graduate and leave and if he doesn’t pass this summer class, he won’t get his diploma.” Trish said through silent tears. “I just don’t remember everything from the beginning of the year, it’s my fault.”

They placed the books on the table. “It’s not your fault, Trish.”

“What, you know my,” Trish stuttered confused. “John?”

“Yeah, it’s me, I haven’t changed that much.” John said, leaning on the table.

“I know, I just, it’s been so long,” Trish stumbled over her words.

“Since he placed the ‘absolutely no Cena’ rule?”
“It’s not you, its just boys in general. He’s just self conscious, that I’ll leave him and all.”

“Why don’t you Trish?”

“Don’t I, what?”

“Leave. Why do you let him do this to you? You don’t deserve it.”

“No, no, he loves me.”

“He just tried to kill you!” John yelled, receiving a look from the librarian. He saw something in Trish snap, a sudden realization, and he didn’t want it to go away.

“He wont let me leave.”
“No, come on, me and you, we’ll leave together. We’ll never come back if you want. I’ll call him and tell him that you’re leaving. I’ll protect you from that demon. Please Trish, who knows you better then me? I can take care of you, we both have our diplomas; we can leave till we go off to college. It’ll work. I promise, I won’t let him hurt you ever again.” Trish had tears coming down her face. John was trying to hold his own back. She was to upset to talk. John pulled her into a hug. “Will you leave him? Will you take me instead?” Trish sobbed and nodded into John’s shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jericho's a good heel(: