Status: Complete!

Saviour

Police Station.

“Like me or the Police are going to let him go through with that threat, Lizzie.” Andy said.

I sighed. I knew it would be the right thing to do, telling the police, but I was just so worried about the consequences of it. I know what my Dad is capable of, they don’t. I have every right to be wary about reporting him.

“I dunno, Andy.”

“Liz, please.” Andy begged.

I looked at him, to see him staring at me with his piercing Blue eyes, the eyes that could get me to do anything he wanted me to do.

“Alright.” I sighed.

He smiled at me and kissed the top of my head. I felt myself blush and looked down at my hands in my lap.

“What’s up?” Andy asked after a while.

“I’m scared.” I admitted.

“Of telling the Police?”

I nodded.

“Liz, look at me.”

I lifted my head to look at him. He took my hand in his a kissed it before continuing to talk.

“I’ll be there with you every step of the way. I promise. This needs to be done Liz, he needs to be punished for what he has done.” He said sternly.

I nodded and stood up.

“I’m going to change.” I said and made my way to Andy’s room.

I went over to my bag, and picked out some fresh clothes and changed into them before pulling my brush out of my bag and running it through my hair. Once I finished, I pushed the brush back in the bag, and pulled out my Purple hoodie.

I made my way back downstairs and just as my phone started ringing. I ran into the lounge and picked it up.

“Hello?”

“Hiya Lizzie, it’s Katherine.” The voice on the other end said.

“Oh hey.”

“Lizzie, I was wondering if you could come in later today. I know it’s really late notice, but there is a photo shoot happening this evening, and our only other photographer has pulled out of it.” She said.

I looked at Andy and sighed.

“I don’t know Katherine. I would but the thing is there are a lot of family problems at the moment and I only came out of hospital this morning.” I sighed.

I heard her gasp on the other end.

“Are you alright? Forget about what I asked you then, come in to work as soon as you feel up to it.” She said.

“You sure? I can come in tomorrow and talk it through with you if you want?” I asked.

“That would be a good idea. But forget what I asked you today. I’ll try talking to our other photographer again, and if he doesn’t agree, I’ll have to reschedule the band.”

“Alright. Sorry Katherine.” I said.

“It’s not a problem, honestly, Lizzie. You just focus on getting better.”

“Alright, well thank you. I’ll pop in tomorrow.”

“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow. “ She said.

“See you tomorrow. Bye.”

“Bye.”

I hung up the phone and placed it in the pocket to my hoodie.

“Who was that?” Andy asked, standing up and walking over to me.

“Katherine.” I sighed.

“What did she want?” Andy questioned wrapping his arms around me and looked down, smiling.

“The other photographer pulled out of a photo shoot he was meant to do today so she asked if I could do it. I told her I couldn’t obviously.” I said.

“What was that about going in tomorrow?”

“I’m going in to explain everything to her. Not everything, but sort work out for when I eventually go back.”

Andy nodded and gave me a quick kiss. I smiled into it and wrapped my arms tighter around him.
I could spend the rest of my life with Andy, just being around him makes me forget anything negative that has or is happening in my life, like right now for instance, I’m not even worried about what I did to myself just days ago, or when my Dad’s next attack will be. All I care about is this moment right now, wrapped in Andy’s arms.

I felt Andy pull away and opened my eyes to see him looking down at me.

“Come on.” He said grabbing my hand. “The sooner we get this over and done with, the better.”

I nodded, and let him lead me out of the house and to his car where he let me in before shutting the door and making his way round to the driver’s side.

“You ready?” He asked, turning the key.

“Nope.” I said popping the ‘P’.

“You’ll be fine, I promise.”

I nodded, and Andy reverse out of his drive way. The drive to the Police station was silent. I couldn’t think of anything to say, I was too nervous. I mean who wouldn’t, going to the Police Station to report your own father. I’ve never had to report anything to the Police in my whole 20 years I’ve been living. I sighed and looked out the window, watching the scenery blur past us. I felt Andy grab my hand and turned back to face him to see his attention on the road. I smiled slightly at the image in front of me, letting me really take in every little detail of him. From the way his eyebrows are perfectly shaped and one always looking slightly raised, to his perfect cheekbones and jaw. The way there was always a slight smirk plastered on his face.

Andy took his attention off the road and turned to me and raised that perfectly shaped, already slightly raised eyebrow at me before turning back to the road.

“May I help you?” He smirked.

“Sorry, I was just lost in my thoughts.” I muttered.

“About?”

“You.”

Andy chuckled, causing me to smile again as he drove into the car park for the Police Station. I looked out my window, my smile falling completely as the car came to a halt.

“Come on. You’ll be fine.” Andy said, opening his door.

I nodded and opened my door before stepping out and shutting it. Andy came round to my side and grabbed my hand as we made our way towards the entrance, Police constantly coming and going. Some with people they had arrested while others without.

We made our way up the stepped, one of the Policeman on his way out, holding the door open for us and smiled before walking off.

We waited at the desk for someone to come over.

“May I help you?” The man behind the desk asked.

I gulped and could suddenly feel my heart beat increase rapidly, my palms getting sweaty.

“Um y-yeah. I um, I would like to report a case of Domestic Violence and Rape.” I said.

The man looked at me then Andy before typing away on the computer.

“Can I take your name?”

“Elizabeth Parker.”

“Alright, how long ago did it happen?”

I took a shaky breath before answering.

“About a month ago.”

He nodded and typed something else.

“Okay, if you would like to take a seat, someone will be out to see you shortly.” He said looking up and smiled.

I nodded and went over to the empty seats and sat down. Andy took the seat next to me and grabbed my hand. We didn’t say a word to each other and just waited in silence for someone to come out.

It wasn’t long, maybe about 10 minutes, until a woman came out.

“Elizabeth Parker?” She asked looking over at us.

I nodded and stood up. I bent down and gave Andy a quick kiss before following her into the interview room.

**

“We’ll be in contact with you once we’ve made the arrest and heard his side of the story.” The woman said.

“Alright, t-thank y-you.” I stuttered, using the tissue she gave me back in the room, to wipe until my eyes.

“Not a problem. You get back home or wherever you’re staying at the moment and relax.” She said. “There is no need to make yourself ill over it all.”

I nodded.

“I know. I just feel maybe I should have done this sooner.” I cried.

She nodded.

“Maybe it would have been better to. But, the main this is you’ve done it, you’re trying to put a stop to it before he does it again.” She rubbed the top of my arm, and opened the door to where Andy was waiting.

I walked through just as his head shot up. He stood up and rushed over, pulling me into a hug once he saw I had been crying, and tried to calm me down.

“Shush, it’ll be alright now. The Police will help you. He isn’t going to get you anymore.” Andy whispered.

I nodded and pulled away. I looked back over to the lady, to see her stood there, watching us sympathetically.

“You did the right thing talking her into coming here, sir.” She said to Andy.

I felt him nod and she smiled.

“You go home, get some rest. We’ll be in contact with you within the next couple of days.”

I nodded and shook her hand. Andy shook her hand as well before we left. We got back to the car, and got in before Andy turned to me.

“Want to head straight home? Or go and get something to eat?” Andy asked.

I shrugged.

“I’m not hungry.” I muttered.

“Liz, you’ve got to eat.” Andy sighed.

I looked at him to see the plead in his eyes.

“Not if I’m not hungry, I haven’t.”

“Please? For me?” He asked staring me right in the eye.

Something Andy always does now when he wants to get his way.

“Fine.” I mumbled.

“Good.” He smiled and started the car and started driving.

We eventually pulled up outside of a restaurant. I looked at it before looking at Andy.

“It seems kind of fancy.” I said.

“But it does great food.” He smiled.

“We’ll stand out though. They all seem to be dressed smart, while we’re in jeans a t-shirts. Plus I look an absolute mess.”

“No you don’t. You look as beautiful as ever.” Andy said, leaning over and giving me a kiss.

“Seems more like a place you’d go on a date, not just for a random meal.”

“Maybe I do want this to be a date.” Andy mumbled leaning in again, before giving me another kiss.

“Then why didn’t you just ask me out on another date?” I giggled against his lips.

“Because that isn’t how Andy Biersack rolls.” Andy smirked.

I burst out laughing and grabbed the side of his face.

“You truly make me happy, Andy.” I smiled. “I love you.”

“And I love you.” He said giving me a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did Lizzie do the right thing? Are things starting to look up for them? Or is there more drama just around the corner?

Big shoutout to:
vampiress_666 - I'm only thinking of taking it up to 40 chapters at the moment, depends on how many what I have planned takes me up to. If I do only get to there, doesn't mean the Sequel will be exactly the same. I can promise you that :)
JustThinking
Perfect Weapon
SabbyFreakShow
TheProphet
jlyEchelonMCRmy
I love you guys :) you're are the reason I keep updating this :)

Anyway, continue doing what you do best guys,

Comment/Subscribe.

Becky x