Status: Complete!

Saviour

CC's best friend.

Today, Black Veil Brides were going back into the studio to finish their third album, and I’m being dragged along. Andy apparently doesn’t feel safe leaving me by myself just yet, seeing as we still haven’t had a phone call from the Police.

I was sat at the Dinner table, waiting for Andy to finish getting ready, with a glass of Water in front of me. I had my phone out as well, and for the first time in a long time, I was on Twitter, looking at things people were saying. A lot of them were asking me things to do with Andy, something that I wasn’t going to answer. If he isn’t going to tell people, then clearly he wants to it stay private, therefore I’m not going to tell the fans.

“Are you going to eat anything yet?” Andy asked, making me jump.

“Jesus Christ, Andy. You nearly gave me a heart attack.” I said, clutching my chest.

He chuckled and walked over, pecking me on the lips.

“Sorry.” He said once he pulled away. “I’ll ask once again. Have you eaten anything yet?”

I shook my head no.

“Why?”

“I’m not hungry.” I shrugged.

“Come on Lizzie, you heard what the doctor said last week just before he released you.” Andy said, placing some bread in the toaster.

“You need to eat. Your weight is becoming a concern.” He walked back over to me and stood behind me, placing his hands on my shoulders, giving them a slight massage.

“I know. But I’m just not hungry.” I muttered.

“Have one slice of toast.” He said.

I stayed silent.

“For me, please?”

I sighed and nodded my head once.

“Fine.” I grumbled.

Andy chuckled and bent down, kissing my temple before going over to the toaster, where it had just popped up. He placed one slice on a plate and buttered it before handing it to me.

I thanked him and started ripping a bit off and placed it in my mouth, chewing it slowly. I continued doing that until I was on my last bit. By then it was cold. As soon as I finished eating the last bit, I looked up at Andy and saw him watching me.

“There, happy now?” I muttered.

I stood up and placed my plate in the sink and washed my hand before going up the stairs, to grab everything I would need to keep myself entertained while they were all busy in the studio. I went back downstairs, to see Andy still sat at the table, playing with his phone.

“Come on. You’re late enough as it is.” I said.

He looked up and nodded before placing his plate in the sink along with mine and went into the lounge, grabbing his lyric book, cigarettes, keys and everything else he needs. He made his way back over to me, grabbed my hand and led the way out the house and over to his car.

“So what are you guys doing in the studio today?” I asked while Andy was focused on the road.

“Well I wrote some more songs while we were touring. So most likely while CC continues tracking the drums, I’ll sit down with Jake and figure out how these new songs should sound.” Andy said, only taking his eyes off the road for a split second to look at me.

“Cool.” I said, nodding my head.

“Liz, are you alright?” Andy asked, grabbing my hand. “You’ve been a bit off all morning.”
I shrugged.

“It’s nothing too bad. I just wish the Police would call up soon and tell me what is going to happen.” I sighed.

“Give them time babe. They’ll call you back.” Andy said, giving my hand a squeeze.

I chewed on my bottom lip and nodded. The rest of the drive to the studio was silent.

Once Andy parked the car, we got out and made out way over to see CC stood outside smoking. As we got closer, he looked up and a smile broke out on his face.

“LizLiz.” He shouted as he ran over. CC was the only one who ever called me ‘LizLiz’ and he was the only one I was going to let, call me that. It was his thing.

When he got in front of us, he went to hug me, causing me to step back, still not comfortable with most people touching me. A frown made his way onto his face, causing me to feel guilty.

“I thought you liked my hugs.” He frowned.

“I’m sure she does CC, but she’s hardly letting anyone hug her at the moment. Heck, when I got back, she wouldn’t let me hug her either.” Andy said.

I frowned and stepped forward. I looked at CC before gently hugging him. I don’t like seeing him down, and knowing he was upset because I didn’t hug him made me feel guilty. I felt the vibrations of him chuckling as he wrapped his arms around me, causing me to stiffen before relaxing and remembering it’s only CC. He would never hurt me that way.

“It’s good to see you doing well, LizLiz.” He muttered.

I nodded and started crying. He hugged me tighter and started stroking my hair.

“Shush, it’ll be alright.” He said.

I continued sobbing into his chest, clutching his shirt.

“Andy, do you want to head in? I’ll make sure Liz is alright.” CC said.

I heard Andy grumble a ‘yes’ before hearing his heavy footsteps fade out as he got closer to the building.

“Come on, calm down.” CC said pulling out of the hug.

I knew that he knew what happened, because Andy had asked if it was okay to tell them. At first I had said no, but then I knew it was just the guys, they would never judge me on it.

He held me at arm’s length and looked me in the eyes.

“He isn’t going to hurt you anymore. Not with us here.” He said.

I nodded and calmed down so I wasn’t sobbing anymore, but tears were still making their way down my face. CC reached up and wiped the tears away with his thumb.

“Come on, I don’t like seeing you upset, none of us do, especially Andy, it breaks his heart.”

I wiped under my eyes and took a deep breath.

“God, I feel so stupid. I was doing so well not crying. The last time was at the Police Station.” I chuckled.

CC smiled and hugged me.

“It’s good to cry every now and then, even if it does hurt the people close to you. But you can’t keep your emotions bottled up. If it’s getting too much talk to someone. You have Hayley and the girls, or Andy, me, any of the guys. We’re all here for you LizLiz, don’t feel you can’t talk to someone.” CC said.

I nodded and pulled away.

“Thank you, CC. That means a lot.” I said.

“No problem, love.” He smiled.

“Now come on, you’ll have come company today inside while us men are busy.”

I chuckled and let him lead the way back into the studio. When we entered the room, everyone looked up, Jake, Jinxx and Ashley all cheered, while Andy looked over with concern. I nodded and smiled at him to let him know I was okay causing him to smile and look back down at his lyric book that he was writing it.

“LizLiz, you’ve met Sammi, Jinxx fiancé .” CC said. I nodded and smiled, waving and Sammi.

“Hey sweetie.” She smiled.

“And this is Ella, Jake’s girlfriend.”

“Hi.” I said and waved.

She smiled and waved back.

“CC get back behind those drums, you said you were going to be 5 minutes, not 25.” John, the producer said.

“Well sorry for having to cheer my best friend up.”

“Hey, I thought I was your best friend.” Ashley whined.

“Sorry bro.” CC chuckled.

Ashley pouted and glared at me, jokingly.

“Fuck you, Lizzie.” He said.

“Dude, we all know that’s Andy’s job.” Jake said, causing everyone in the studio, apart from Andy and I, to laugh.

I walked over to where Andy was and sat next to him. He placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his side, and placed a kiss on my temple.

“You okay?” He whispered.

I nodded and placed my head on his shoulder.

I heard someone ‘aww’ and looked up to see Sammi sat there with Jinxx placing his hand over her mouth. She started fighting him to get his hand away from her mouth, when my phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the screen to see ‘Unknown Number’.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hello, is this Elizabeth Parker?” The voice asked.

“Yes.”

As I stood up and left the room they told me who they were.

“We’re calling you about your father, Dominic Parker.”

“Okay.” I said, sounding unsure.

“We have questioned him but he refused to say anything. But last night we got a phone call from a Mrs Parker, who I’m guessing is your Mother, and she has filled a report against him as well.” They said.

“Really?” I questioned.

“Yes. Now because of this, he has to leave the state until his court case, which will be on the 29th of September. You and Mrs Parker will have to attend. Mr Parker, is not allowed any form of contact with you what so ever, so if he does, I would like you to inform us straight away.”

I nodded.

“Okay.”

“We’re doing the best we can, Elizabeth. You have no reason to be scared now, he isn’t anywhere near you or your family. So don’t let him control your life anymore.”

“Okay, thank you so much.” I said.

“It’s our job.” They chuckled. “Remember the court case is on the 29th of September at 1pm. You and Mrs Parker will need to attend.”

“Okay, I’ll note it down.”

“Good and we’ll see you then.”

“Yeah. Thank you so much Officer.” I said.

“Like I said, it’s our job.” He said.

We both hung up and I made my way back into the room where everyone else was. Andy was the first to look up. I walked back over to him at sat up.

“Court case 29th of September at 1pm.” I said, placing my head in my hands.

“Is there anything else they’re doing?” Andy asked.

“He’s had to leave the state until he is due in Court and he’s not allowed to contact me what so ever.” I said. “Oh and my Mom had filled a report in against him.” I said looking at him?

“Really?” He questioned, looking confused.

“Your reaction is the same as mine.” I said. “I don’t know why, they can’t tell me that information, but I’m sure I’ll find out at Court.”

Andy pulled me into a hug, when my phone vibrated on the table.

One new message, Mom.

I looked at my phone confused, before reading the message.

Meet me at the local Coffee shop. I have something important to tell you. Mom.

“Looks like I might find out sooner.” I said and stood up.

“Where you going?” Andy asked, standing up with me.

“Local Coffee shop. Mom said she has something important to tell me.” I shrugged. “Don’t worry, I’ll bring you all back a Coffee.” I joked.

The pained look on Andy’s face didn’t fade, in fact he frowned even more.

“Let me come with you.” He said.

“Andy, I’ll be fine. It’s in a Coffee shop, like she’d try anything out in Public.” I said.

“I still don’t trust her.” He sighed, running a hand through his hair. “If you don’t want me to come along, take the girls with you, please?”

I sighed and nodded.

“Fine.” I grumbled.

I turned to them and they stood up, making their way over to me. We said goodbye to the guys and started the walk to the Coffee Shop, dreading what might happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
What will happen?

Right I've got a question for you all, I had a comment that made me think and I want you guys to decide it. Should I continue writing Andy's P.O.V. occasionally? Or stop and just keep it to Lizzie?

Anyway, sorry it's taken me a while to get this up and sorry it isn't that great, but I have the flu and Tonsillitis, along with the worlds most annoying cough, so I just haven't been able to update.

Oh, and I know I'm a bit late with this, but congratulations to Jake and Ella on their engagement <3

Continue to comment and subscribe.

Becky x