Status: Complete!

Saviour

What are you doing here?

As I walked up to the reception desk to let them know I was here, Andy went and sat down, pulling his phone.

I thanked the middle aged woman behind the desk before making my way over to Andy. I sat down next to him and looked at him. He completely ignored me, as I looked over his shoulder to see he was on Twitter. I sighed and looked away.

Why is he being like this?

During the wait, neither of us said anything, making it extremely awkward that I almost jumped out of my chair with happiness when Dr. Keegan called my name out. I looked over my shoulder at Andy to see him watch me as I made my way over to her. I shook my head and turned away.

When I reached Dr. Keegan, she held out her hand for me to shake, which I returned. She smiled, and let me into the room, before shutting the door behind her.

“How are you feeling today, Lizzie?” She asked as she sat down.

“To be honest I could be better.” I said as she started typing things on her computer.

“How about the past week? Have things been okay?”

I nodded.

“Yeah, I’ve had distractions so I’m not slowly going insane with the memories.” I said.

“Well I have to say. You are looking well.” She said leaning on her desk, looking at me.

“Thank you. I feel it slightly.” I smiled.

“Well that’s good. Have you been taking the Anti – Depressants I prescribed you?”

I nodded my head and she typed something on her computer.

“Is there anything that has happened in the past week that you would like to talk to me about?” She asked, watching me.

“I don’t really know to be honest.” I said.

“Take me though what has happened since I last saw you then.” She smiled.

I nodded and looked around before looking at her and started explaining the events of the past week, from going to the Police station to seeing my mom yesterday.

**

By the time the session was finished, I was holding onto a tissue that I had been using to wipe away my tears.

“You did well today, Lizzie.” Dr. Keegan smiled.

I smiled back as she wrote something down on a piece of paper.

“Here’s your next appointment, next Wednesday at 1pm. Is that okay for you?” She asked.

I nodded.

“I’ll see you next week then. Keep up the good work.” She said as we both stood up.

I nodded and walked over to the door.

“Oh and Lizzie.”

I turned round and looked at her.

“Try and talk to Andy, explain to him. I’m sure it’s nothing, he’s probably just really worried and confused with everything that’s happened over the last week or so.” She said.

I nodded and smiled before opening the door and making my way back over to Andy. He looked up and smiled slightly before standing up.

“How’d it go?” He asked.

“Fine.” I said and walked out of the building.

Once we got into the car, Andy sighed and turned to look at me.

“Liz, I’m sorry how I acted yesterday and this morning. It was out of order. I was just so shocked at you forgiving her like you did.” He said.

“Andy, I didn’t forgive her. I never will. I just let her explain her side of the story. Some parts I believe, others I don’t. And I sure as hell wasn’t going to be rude and ask her to leave when you guys walked through the door.” I said.

Andy looked down before looking back up, his fringe falling in his eye slightly.

“I know and I’m sorry for being such a dick about it all.” He smiled.

I nodded and watched him as he moved his hair out of his face. He turned back to me and it was then that I noticed a slight bruise of his left cheek. I leaned in slightly and gasped.

“Is that bruise from my mom?” I asked.

Andy looked at him saying nothing.

“Andy, answer me.” I said.

“It’s nothing Liz.” He muttered.

“It’s not nothing, Andy. She hit you and hard.” I said.

“Liz I said it’s nothing, will you please just fucking drop it?” Andy all but shouted.

I jumped and sunk down in my seat. We both stayed silent, as I looked out of the window.

“Liz I’m sorry.” Andy said.

“Just drive.” I told him.

He sighed and turned around, so he was facing the front properly before starting the car. The drive to the studio was silent, like pretty much everything else between us this morning.

When we got there Sammi and Ella were there again, this time stood outside. When Andy parked the car, they stopped their conversation and looked over at us. As we started walking over to them, they started walking towards us and grabbed me once they were close enough. Andy stopped walking once he realised they were dragging me in the direction we just came from.

“Um, girls where are you taking her?” He asked.

“We’re going wherever Lizzie wants to go.” Ella said.

I looked at them then back at Andy, he looked calmer and nodded.

“Can you girls let go of me now please?” I asked.

They nodded and both let go of my arms. I looked back at Andy to see him just stood there watching us.

“Where are you going to get them to take you then, Liz?” He asked.

I shrugged.

“I don’t know.” I sighed. “I have been thinking of going to see Hayley though.” I said.

“Then we’ll take you to see Hayley.” Sammi said.

I smiled and looked at Andy.

“Alright, well let them know that I said hey.” He said, lighting a cigarette.

I went over to him and grabbed a cigarette off him and nicking his lighter and lighting it. He stood there and just watched me.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing.” He said shaking his head. “I just keep forgetting that you smoke.” He shrugged.

“Maybe because I’m nowhere near as bad as you when it comes to smoking.” I said.

“True.” He smiled.

He smiled slightly and kissed me on the cheek.

“You go and see Hayley. We’ll talk properly tonight when I get home.” He said.

I nodded and walked back over to the girls as Andy made his way into the studio.

We stood outside Sammi’s car, which she had made sure to bring today, while I finished off my cigarette before getting in. I gave Sammi the directions to Hayley’s house and we started the journey there.

We made small conversation amongst us, occasionally me having to remind Sammi of the directions before pulling into the street Hayley lived down.

Sammi parked down the road a bit before we all got out and walked down the street to Hayley’s place. When we got closer I saw their front door open, with Jen stood at it looking rather frustrated with whoever was at the door.

The person started getting up into Jen’s face as I sped up and got to her as quickly as possible.

“Is everything okay, Jen?” I asked as I reached the gate.

Her eyes widened and looked at the person who was in front of her as they turned around.

Once they were facing us, I stared on in shock.

“Elizabeth.” They said, making their way to us.

“Mom?” I gasped. “What are you doing here?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the next part for you guys. What do you guys think is going to happen next?

So how many of you have read my new Jacky Vincent story?

Continue doing what you guys do best.

Becky xx