Status: Complete!

Saviour

I can’t help it; you guys are just too cute.

That night, both Andy and CC stayed. Neither Jen, nor Hayley minded, they just wanted whatever would make me slightly better. They all tried getting me to eat something, which took a couple of hours, but eventually happened. It wasn’t much, just one slice of toast, but it was definitely enough for me, and they all seemed to relax a bit once they saw I finished it.

I woke up this morning to Andy’s arm wrapped around my waist. I looked over at him, to see him awake and frowning, while staring at the ceiling. I turned my body round and snuggled up closer to him, enjoying the warmth that was radiating off him. I looked up at him again, to see him now looking at me. I smiled slightly and he just frowned.

“Why are you doing this to yourself, Liz?” He asked quietly.

It was my turn to frown and look away from him. I shrugged.

“I don’t know.” I said.

“There must be a reason. No one does this to themselves for no reason.” He said, reaching out and tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

“Was it everything your dad said to you?”

I continued to look down at the non-existing gap between our bodies. I heard him sigh before he placed a finger under my chin and lifted my head up gently.

“Talk to me, Liz. I need to know why my beautiful girl feels the need to starve herself.” He frowned.

I blinked back the tears that were starting to form and swallowed before talking.

“It’s everything Andy. My dad, my mom, everyone. I know that when I walk down the street everyone is looking at me thinking I’m fat and it’s like they can read my mind and know everything that has happened, they’re judging me, I can tell.” I started crying and buried my head into his chest.

He sighed and wrapped his arms tightly around me. I felt him play with my hair slightly before he started talking.

“Ignore your family, Liz. They aren’t worth any of this. By doing this to yourself, you’re letting them win, you’re letting them know they’ve got to you. Don’t let that happen, you need to be strong, so that when we go to that court case next month, you can let them see that they no longer affect you in any way. You’re going to show them that you’re better than them, let them see you’re living your life.” He said.

I just cried, taking in what he said and nodded slightly.

“As for everyone out on the streets? They’re not judging you, Liz, and they’re not all staring at you. You’re just being paranoid, which is completely understandable after something that has happened.”

Andy pulled away slightly and kissed the top of my head.

“We’re going to help you get over all this.” He smiled at me.

“We?” I asked.

He nodded.

“Me, Hayley, Jen, Ellie, Sophie, Laura, Hannah, CC, Jinxx, Ashley and Jake.” He said.

I shrugged.

“I don’t really talk to the other girls now.” I said.

“Why?” He frowned.

“I don’t know, they’re the ones that stopped talking to me first. The last time I spoke to them was when they found out why I tried… y’know.” I said.

I saw Andy frown and looked away as he nodded stiffly. I sighed and sat up in bed properly before getting up.

“I got to get ready for work and you need to get back to the studio.” I said.

Andy looked at me.

“I’ve already called John and the others, I’m not going to the studio today, I’m coming with CC to help you with your work experience kid.” He said, smiling slightly.

“Andy, you can’t keep skipping days in the studio because of me.” I frowned.

“I can do what I like. I’ll most probably go there later on this evening anyway.” He said.

I sighed and nodded.

“Alright, fine. Hurry up then. It’s nine o'clock and I have to be at work for ten. Go and find CC and tell him to hurry up if he’s still coming in.” I said.

He nodded and stood up, making his way to me and gave me a gentle kiss.

“I love you.” He said.

I smiled slightly, getting that warm feeling inside as he said those words.

“I love you too.”

He grinned and left the room as I moved around picking out an outfit, before going to the bathroom and showering. I turned the shower on, and looked in the mirror and played with my hair, no longer liking it how I have done it. I no longer wanted my hair black, with pink at the bottom. I wanted to go back to my natural hair color, of light brown. I stripped off my pyjamas and stepped into the shower, shampooing and conditioning my hair, before washing the rest of my body and getting out. I wrapped a towel around my hair and body and brushed my teeth, before pulling on the underwear I took into the bathroom. I wrapped the towel back around myself and made my way back into my room where Andy sat on the bed, playing on his phone. He looked up and smiled, before standing up and making his way over to where his small pile of clothes he left here were.

Once he was in the bathroom and I knew he wasn't going to come back in here just yet and no one else would come in, I dropped my towel, in front of my full length mirror and looked at myself. For the first time weeks, I was actually disgusted in how thin I was looking. Rather than looking and thinking I needed to look thinner, I was looking at myself right now and realizing I actually needed to put some weight back on.

I frowned and made my way over to my bed and pulled on a pair of leggings and a baggy jumper. I looked back in the mirror and realized just how well the jumper hides how thin I had gotten. I sighed and pulled over the hair-dryer and dried my hair and leaving it in its natural style of light waves as it made its way down my back.

I was in the middle of putting my make on when Andy came back in. He was wearing his usual black skinny jeans and he had on a white t shirt on which had a low V-neck, slightly showing off the tattoos on his chest. He dropped the towel he had used into the washing basket by my closet and sat on the bed as he pulled on his socks and boots. I stood up from my spot on the floor once I finished my make-up and made my over to where my boots where and slipped them on before grabbing hold of everything I’d need for today.

I was stood, looking around the room, making sure I had anything, when I felt arms snake around my waist. I smiled slightly and leant into Andy’s chest. I had missed having his arms around me; I missed his smell which was always a mix of cigarette smoke and his cologne. I missed everything, but his temper, while we were parted. I turned around in his arms and was about to kiss him when my door came flying open.

“Sorry to interrupt, but you have twenty minutes to get to work Liz and we both know you don’t rush to get there.” Hayley said.

I pulled away and looked at her wide eyed. I nodded and rushed out of my room and down the stairs. I head Andy chuckling in my room as he got his leather jacket. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, CC was stood at the front door, waiting. I went into the kitchen quick and said by to Jen before rushing back to CC and out the door, with him and Andy following me. Andy got to the driver’s side, while CC got in the back and I took the passenger seat.

The drive there was quiet and once Andy parked the car, I jumped out and ran in, knowing that I was just one minute away from being late. I saw Katherine stood, talking to Curtis as I ran in. They both looked up and Katherine looked shocked.

“I thought you weren't going to come in today Lizzie.” Katherine said.

“I need to come in.” I said nodding towards Curtis.

She looked at him then back at me and nodded.

“Alright, but don’t over work yourself, please. If you feel light headed or anything, just come to me, okay?” She asked.

I nodded and looked behind me to see Andy and CC now stood there.

“Hello boys. What brings you here?” Katherine asked them.

“Oh, they’ve volunteered to let Curtis do his first photo shoot with them.” I said.

Katherine nodded and smiled.

“That’s great."
I told Andy and CC to go to the studio where the photo shoots were done and that we’d be there shortly.

“I’m trusting you guys, to not break anything.” I said.

CC grinned like a lunatic while Andy just laughed and nodded. I smiled slightly and looked back at Curtis who was sat there watching me.

“You ready?” I asked.

He nodded and stood up, following me back to the office.

“Are you okay today?” He asked as he sat down.

“Yeah, I’m fine, for now at least.” I chuckled.

He smiled slightly and nodded.

I grabbed hold of the folder that would be containing everything he was doing while here.

“Ah, it says here, after lunch you’re going to be off writing reviews.” I said.

He nodded.

“I wanted to get the idea of doing most things that goes into making a magazine.” He said.

“I think that’s a great idea.” I smiled.

He smiled slightly and nodded.

“Alright, we just need you to sign there and write what time you got here, so that people back at your school know you were here.” I said.

He nodded and signed the paper before handing the pen back to me.

I looked at a few things before I stood up before grabbing hold of the camera and everything before turning back to him.

“Alright lets go, before those idiots do something and wreck everything in the studio.” I said.

Curtis laughed nervously and stood up.

“I want you to remember, that these photos won’t be used in the magazine, these are just used for you to get used to working on a photo shoot. If you’ve forgotten anything from yesterday or anything just ask me and I’ll show you. I can also guarantee that this won’t be an overly serious shoot.” I said.
We entered the studio to see Andy and CC stood at the far end talking and laughing. Once the door closed, the both looked up and smiled before walking over.

“I want you to set up the camera, okay? Are you capable of that?” I asked.

He nodded.

“Alright. I’ll double check it once you’re finished okay?” He nodded and he started setting up the camera.

CC ran to me and lifted me up, hugging me.

“You scared me last night, LizLiz.” He said.

I frowned and hugged him back.

“I’m sorry.” I mumbled.

He grinned and kissed my cheek. I looked over at Andy to see him talking with Curtis. I stood watching when Curtis told me he had set it all up.

“Have you looked through the view finder and tested it’s all in focus?” I asked.

His eyes widened.

“Oh, no I haven’t. I knew there was something I forgot.” He said.

I chuckled lightly, along with Andy and CC.

“It’s alright, but that’s something you always have to do before you take the photo okay? It’s no good doing it once and then not checking throughout the photo shoot, because with them changing positions and with you zooming in and out, they won’t always be in focus. So after they've changed position or you've zoomed in with the camera, check the focus again.” I said.

He nodded and checked before getting me to check. I held the camera up to my eye, and looked through the view finder, before snapping a picture and checked it before nodding.

Andy and CC got themselves ready, and did a stupid pose, causing us both to laugh before the photo shoot got going.

**

Once we had all decided to end the photo shoot, it was already lunch time, which meant Curtis’s time on the photography today was over. I waved him goodbye and that if I don’t see him before I leave today that I’ll see him on Monday, in three days, seeing as I get Friday, Saturday and Sundays off.
Both Andy and CC followed me to the office, before we made our way to lunch.

I grabbed my bag and phone as Andy grabbed my hand and we all made our way to his car. When we got to the café, we all ordered our meals. Both Andy and CC ordered Bacon, sausage and egg while I just ordered a small chicken salad. Andy frowned slightly when I ordered it, but then smiled when he realized that I was at least eating.

Once we had finished eating, we paid and made our way back to Andy’s car. I still had twenty minutes before I had to be back to work on the photos from the shoot with All Time Low yesterday.

“Andy, is it alright if we can stop by the hair dressers near work?” I asked.

“Yeah, why?” He asked.

“I want to book an appointment for tomorrow.” I said.

He nodded and drove there.

“What are planning on getting done?” He asked.

“Get my hair cut and go back to my natural colour.” I said.

“What’s your natural colour?” CC asked from behind.

“Light brown.” I said.

They both nodded as we pulled up outside the hairdressers. I jumped out of the car, and booked an appointment for tomorrow at midday, before getting back in the car and we drove back to my work.

**

By four thirty, I had finished for the day, and logged out of my computer and shut it down, before grabbing my things and went and waited out front for Andy to pick me up. After I told them both that I was just going to edit the photos for the rest of the day, they both decided to go back to the studio and Andy told me he’d pick me up once I finished.

I was stood playing with my phone when his car pulled up in front of me. He leant over and opened the door for me to get in. Once I was in I shut the door and Andy leant over, kissing me, before he drove off.

When I realized he wasn’t going the way back to Hayley’s I looked at him confused.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Back to the studio.” He said. “I can take you back to Hayley’s if you want.” He continued.

“No it’s fine. It’s been a while since I’ve seen the guys.” I smiled.

He nodded and continued driving.

When we got to the studio, we got out the car and made our way inside. As soon as Andy opened the door and I stepped in, I was tackled to the ground in a hug and someone squealing in excitement.
“I missed you.” Sammi squealed.

I laughed slightly and told her I missed her too, before we both got up and I went around hugging everyone.

“Liz, do you want to hear the first finished song?” John asked.

I looked at him then at the band. They all nodded.

“Okay, go for it.” I said and sat down next to Andy.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

“I love you.” He said and kissed me.

I smiled against his lips and kissed him back when there was the sound of a shutter and a flash. I pulled away and looked at Sammi.

“Will you please stop taking photos of us?” I asked laughing.

“I can’t help it; you guys are just too cute.” She smiled.

I smiled and shook my head and cuddled closer to Andy as one of their new songs started playing through the speakers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taken me so long to update again. I've just been catching up with many friends and also finally met someone I've been talking to on Twitter for quite some time.

This isn't the best update I've posted and I'm sorry about that. To be honest, I haven't really got anything excited planned for this until towards the end now. So I'm thinking of bringing the end closer. Rather than going to 50 chapters, I'm thinking of going to 45. I just don't really see the point it making it much longer if I don't have anything to excited planned for like another 10 chapters. I don't want you guys getting too bored of this to the point where you won't want to read the Sequel when I post it.

Also, who is excited for Wretched and Divine?

Anyway, let me know what you think of this.

Once again sorry for a rubbish update and for taking so long.

Thank you for the feedback.

Becky xx