Status: Complete!

Saviour

First day in new home.

I woke up the next morning to Andy still asleep next to me, his mouth open slightly. I smiled at the image in front of me, before curling up closer to him. I felt him move and his arm go around my waist. I looked down at his arm and starting gently tracing his tattoos. I heard him sigh, causing me to stop what I was doing and look up to his face, to see him still asleep.

The next time I woke up, after falling back to sleep, I looked up to see Andy sat up slightly and texting on his phone. I moved so I could get more comfortable, causing him to take his eyes off his phone and look at me.

“Morning.” He smiled.

I smiled back and sat up.

“Morning.” I mumbled. “What time is it?”

“Uh… Not actually morning. It’s twelve thirty.” He said.

My eyes widened causing him to laugh.

“Why didn’t you wake me?” I groaned.

He smiled and leant over to kiss me.

“I couldn’t bring myself to wake you. You looked so peaceful and I figured you might have needed your sleep.” He said.

I nodded and moved to get out of bed. I was moving around the room, trying to find something to wear, while Andy sat watching.

“Oh CC called earlier.” Andy spoke up.

I stopped and looked at him.

“What’d he want?” I asked, while going through the wardrobe.

“He has a girlfriend and he wants you to meet her.” He said.

I looked at him confused tilting my head to the side slightly.

“Right, well when did he want me to meet her?”

“They’re on their way over here now.” He said.

“Jesus Christ, Andy. That means they could be here any minute now, why didn’t you wake me so I could get ready?” I groaned, rushing around again.

Andy sat in the bed chuckling.

“Liz, chill. Lauren and CC aren’t going to care if you’re still in the shower or whatever when they get here. Just get and get yourself ready.” He said.

I nodded and rushed over to him, giving him a quick kiss before walking into the bathroom that was attached to him bedroom. I heard Andy moving around in the bedroom, before going down the stairs.
Once setting the clothes I picked out, down on the counter, I walked over and turned the shower on, before stripping off my pyjamas and stepping in the shower. After washing and conditioning my hair, I washed down my body, before stepping out and wrapping a towel around my body, and another around my hair. I stepped up to the sink and brushed my teeth before drying myself off and getting dressed.

After I finished in the bathroom, I made my way back into the bedroom to brush my hair and apply a bit of make-up. As I sat on the floor infront of the mirror, I heard voice downstairs, signalling that CC and his girlfriend were here. I moved a bit quicker to get my make-up done, deciding against drying or straightening my hair for now, and just letting it dry naturally, before I put my wake-up bag away and made my way downstairs.

Once I was at the bottom of the stairs, I walked in the direction the voices were coming from. Kitchen. Surprise, surprise. Upon me entering the kitchen, CC stopped everything he was doing and ran over to me, hugging me.

“LizLiz.” He shouted, causing me to laugh.

When he let me go, I looked in the direction of the other girl in the room, to see her looking at us both rather confused, and she glared at me slightly.

“LizLiz, I want you to meet Lauren, my girlfriend.” CC said, with a big grin plastered on his face.

I looked over at Lauren and smiled, waving slightly. She smiled back and held her hand out for me to shake. I looked at it nervously before reaching out and grabbing it and shake her hand. I was about to pull my hand away, when she pulled me closer and hugged me, causing me to squeal in surprise and push myself away. I suppose you could say I was still uncomfortable with new people touching me in that way. I rushed over to Andy’s side, as he looked at me worriedly and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

Lauren looked over and me confused and a hurt expression on her face. I felt bad, I’m sure she’s lovely, but I’d need a week or two to get to know her before allowing her to hug me again.

“Ah, yeah. Lauren, I forgot to mention that Lizzie, get uncomfortable when people hug her.” CC said, pulling her to his side.

“But she was fine hugging you?” Lauren said, confused.

“I hug all the guys, Sammi and Ella. I just need to get used to you first.” I said quietly.

She looked at me and nodded her head slowly.

“Why?”

“Her past.” CC said before kissing her.

I saw her smile before reaching up with her hand and cupping his cheek. I smiled at the couple in front of me. It was nice to see CC finally had someone who clearly loved him.

When the pulled away, CC stood there grinning, causing me to laugh slightly. Andy looked down at me and smiled, before we all made our way into the lounge. As I went to sit down, Andy stopped me and sat down before pulling me onto his lap. I looked at him and smiled before kissing him.

We were sat talking about random things when CC looked at me and started talking.

“Lizzie, you coming to our celebratory dinner tonight?” He asked.

I looked at him confused.

“What celebratory dinner?”

“Dude, you didn’t tell her?” He asked, aiming it at Andy.

“Well I was going to, once you guys left, but you've just gone and fucking told her..” Andy said.

“Sorry dude.” CC laughed. “Lizzie, pretend you didn’t hear that.”

I laughed, along with Lauren.

“So you have a celebratory dinner tonight?” I asked, looking at Andy.

He nodded.

“What are you celebrating?”

“We finished our album.” Andy said.

CC suddenly started cheering and ‘whooping’ before clapping his hands and fist pumping the air. Lauren sat there and shook her head at CC before turning to me.

“How’d you meet Andy?” She asked.

“Uh, at a concert.” I said.

“Andy was her knight in shining armour and stopped her from getting beaten up in the crowd at one of our shows.” CC said.

Lauren looked at CC then back at us, before letting out a long ‘Aww’. Causing me to laugh slightly and Andy shaking his head slightly.

“Who knew Andy could be such a sweetheart?” Lauren cooed, laughing slightly as Andy playfully glared at her.

“I’m not a complete asshole y’know.” He said.

“I know, you’re a big softy really. I wonder if your fans know that.”

I tried to contain my laughter as Andy blushed, causing Lauren and CC to laugh.

“Look at him, he’s blushing.” CC laughed.

“Is it pick on Andy day or something?” Andy asked.

I looked at him as shook my head. Before going to kiss him, he turned his head, causing me to kiss his cheek instead.

“You laughed.” He pointed, glaring playfully.

“I’m sorry.” I pouted before laughing slightly.

“Nu-uh, no you’re not, you’re still laughing.” He said pouting.

I couldn’t help it, I couldn’t contain my laughter anymore. I doubled over laughing, as I felt Andy’s hand grab my waist, stopping me from laughing. His fingers dug in slightly, causing me to squeal.

“A-Andy that t-tickles.” I squealed.

“LizLiz are you ticklish?” CC asked.

“Y-yeah.” I squeaked out.

The next thing I knew, CC was stood in front of me, tickling me, along with Andy. Both of them laughing at my torture. I looked at Lauren, begging her to help me, but she just sat there laughing.

“I thought we were going to be friends.” I shouted at her, laughing. “Help me god damn it.” I squealed again.

“I’ll try.” Lauren shouted over my playful screams and loud laughter.

The next thing I knew, CC stopped and stood there kissing Lauren, leaving just Andy tickling me. I looked at him, tears streaming down my cheeks from laughing so hard. He looked up at me and stopped, going to wipe the tears away. I laughed in his face and jumped up before running into the kitchen. I heard Lauren laugh, before telling me to hide, causing me to get under the kitchen table as I saw Andy’s feet walk around the table before he bent down at looked at me under the table. I screamed as he laughed, causing me to laugh as well.

He eventually stood up and walked away. I waited a couple of minutes before crawling out from under the table. I started walking back into the lounge, when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I squealed again, as I felt Andy’s lips on my neck.

“I’m glad you’re finally happy.” He mumbled.

I turned around in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck. He leant forward and kissed me.

“I love you.” He mumbled against my lips.

“I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a nice happy cheerful chapter for you, I can't guarantee that it's going to last though.

Can I just say a quick thank you to the people who have commented over the last couple of updates wishing that I get better soon. I know I wasn't ill, but I was in a rather depressing time, so thank you, it meant a lot.

Also thank you to everyone who are subscribed and recommended the sequel already, means a lot, and I'm glad some of you are excited for it. I'm excited to start writing it.

So as I said a while ago, this story is going to go up to around 45-50 chapters, somewhere in between.

Let me know what you thought of this chapter.

I love you all.

Becky xx