Status: Complete!

Saviour

I hope you're ready to party.

The next morning I woke up at 8.30 to the alarm on my phone going off. I was off to see Dr Keegan again today at ten. It would be the last time I see her before the court case in just less than two weeks.

I yawned and stretched, before getting out of bed, while Andy laid there rubbing his eyes. He grumbled a ‘morning’ which I returned, sounding slightly happier than him. I walked over to the wardrobe and picked out an outfit and took it with me into the bathroom to get ready. I had a quick shower and scrubbed my body, before getting out and drying myself off. I brushed my teeth and pulled my brush through my hair before pulling my underwear on under my towel.

As I exited the bathroom, I saw that Andy was no longer in the bedroom and I could hear him singing to himself, while doing whatever it was he’s doing.

I pulled my skinny jeans on and dropped my towel, catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I walked a bit closer as I felt a smile tug its way into my lips. I had put weight on and I was happy about it. My ribs were no longer sticking out. I stood there poking my stomach and grinning in the mirror when I heard someone cough, causing me to jump and look towards the door way. I saw Andy stood there looking confused, his hands gripping onto a mug.

“What are you doing?” He asked, walking over.

He walked into the room and placed the mug down, before walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

“I’m happy.” I grinned.

“I can see that, mind telling me why?” He asked, kissing my cheek.

“I’ve put weight on. Can you not see Andy? My ribs are no longer sticking out.”

I looked back up into the mirror to see him staring back at me. His hands roamed my body gently, as a smile made its way onto his face. He rests his chin on my shoulder before moving again and started kissing my shoulder and neck. I sighed and lean back into his body, as his arms wrap around my waist tighter.

“I’m so glad you’re getting better, babe.” He mumbled against my skin, causing me to shiver.

I felt him chuckled before he moved away.

“Finish getting ready, I’m going for a quick shower.” He said.

I nodded and moved back over to the bed and picked up the top I planned on wearing today. I picked up a hair band and ran my fingers through my hair before tying it up into a ponytail and made my way downstairs.

As I walked into the kitchen, I smelt the coffee and walked over to the machine to see Andy had left some for me. I smiled and poured myself a mug and sat down at the dinner table and sipped on the coffee quietly. It wasn’t long until I heard Andy moving about upstairs. I sighed and looked at my phone and saw it was 9.15. I have 45 minutes until my appointment.

I ran back up to our room so I could get my bag, but ran into without knocking, like I should’ve, only to see Andy stood there completely naked. I jumped and screamed, causing him to jump and cover himself. I turned around.

“I’m sorry, I should’ve knocked.” I said.

Even though I wasn’t looking at Andy any longer, I could still feel the heat making its way onto my cheeks.

“No, I shouldn’t have been walking around the room naked.” He said.

“I’ll er, I’ll come back up once you’re finished in here.” I mumbled and made my way downstairs.

How embarrassing. It wouldn’t bother me if he was walking around with a towel round his waist, I’ve seen him topless lots, but naked? It just seemed weird y’know? Because we haven’t done anything yet, it was rather uncomfortable.

I went and sat back down at the dinner table and got Twitter up on my phone for the first time in a few weeks. I don’t go on it as often now, simply because of all the hate I get and of course with work being so busy lately, the last thing on my mind is to get Twitter up and tweet people.

Eventually Andy came downstairs and into the kitchen where I was sat. He walked over and gave me a quick peck on the lips as I felt myself blushing, from just moments ago. He chuckled softly and shook his head.

“Stop getting embarrassed over it. It happens sometimes.” He said.

I nodded and stood up, before making my way to our room once again, so I could grab my bag. I made my way back downstairs and into the kitchen to get my phone so I could see what time it is. When I got in there, I looked at Andy to see him biting his lip nervously.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“You’re phone rang, I know I shouldn’t have answered but I did. It was the court.” He said.

“What did they want?” I questioned nervously.

“They’re brought the case forward to Friday the 21st.” He said.

I nodded and sat down as Andy came and stood behind me, rubbing my shoulders.

“Is it still at 1pm?” I asked.

“Yeah. Are you going to be okay with it?” He asked.

“As long as you’re there to support me, I’ll be fine.”

“Of course I will. We all will. Don’t think we were going to let you go through with this all on your own.”

I felt him bend down and kiss the top of my head.

“Come on, let’s get you to Dr. Keegan, let her see how much better you are.”

I nodded and stood up, grabbing my phone and bag, before letting Andy lead me out of the house, seeing as I already had my shoes on.

**

“I’d like to see you the week after the court case, just so I can make sure you’re okay with everything, then I think you’ll be free to go.” Dr. Keegan smiled.

I grinned and thanked her.

“It’s not a problem Lizzie, you’ve been a pleasure to work with, one of my fastest recovery patients. But just because you’ll have stopped seeing me every two weeks, doesn’t mean you can’t call me if you feel you need someone other than friends or family to talk to. We’ll be keeping hold of your details for about another two months once you left, then it’s all down to you.”

“Thank you so much, Dr. Keegan, I honestly wouldn’t be recovering this quick if it wasn’t for seeing you.” I smiled.

“Honey, I don’t think it’s me that’s helped you, I think it’s that lovely man of yours outside. He thinks the world of you and would do anything to protect you. Don’t let go of him.” She smiled.

I nodded and shook her hand.

“Also, congratulations on the improvement on your weight, you look so much better for it.”

“I feel much better.”

“Good.” She smiled. “I’ll see you in two weeks. I hope Friday goes well for you.”

I nodded and thanked her once more, before exiting the room, to see Andy sat talking quietly on the phone.

“Dude, she needs as much support as possible. I was hoping we could all at least go along with her on Friday and sit outside if we have to, as long as she knows we’re there for her.” Andy muttered quietly.

“Alright mate, see you later. Bye.” He said before hanging up.

He looked up and smiled once he saw me.

“Well?”

“I see her a week after the court case, then I don’t have to see her anymore.” I grinned.

I saw his smiled widen and he stood up and pulled me into a tight hug.

“I’m so proud of you Liz, I really am.” He all but whispered and kissed me.

“I wouldn’t have done this without you, Dr. Keegan and the guys.” I said.

“You did this yourself Liz. I didn’t help, in fact for about two, three weeks I was nothing but an asshole to you.” He frowned.

“But I still knew deep down you loved me, or at least I hoped you did anyway.”

“Of course I did. Always and always will. You mean the world to me Liz, don’t you ever forget that.” He said, smiling gently.

I smiled back and kissed him before grabbing his hand so we could leave.

“Did she say anything about your weight?” He said.

“Yeah, she had how much I weighed when I started seeing her, then she weighed me again today.” I said.

“And?”

“I’m up to 115 pounds.” I grinned.

“So what were you at the beginning?”

“90.”

I looked up at him and saw him frown.

“But all that matters is that I’m not up to 115 pounds, I’m getting there, Andy. She said I still have some work to do; she would like it if I could get to around 130 pounds, so I’m more of an average weight for someone my height.”

“You’re going to get there. We’re going to work on you getting there.” Andy said.

I grinned and nodded as he opened the door to the passenger side of his car.

“So where do you want to go now?”

“Anywhere, but home.” Ah, that felt good to say. “I’ve had enough of sitting around watching as many films as possible.” I smiled.

“Alright, the guys are at the beach with the girls if you wanna go?”

I nodded.

“Sure, is it alright if we can pop by work quick? I need to talk to Katherine and the court case being moved, and too be honest, I want to take a week off.” I said.

Andy chuckled.

“Sure, we’ll go there now.”

**

We eventually made it to the beach, after we left my work, as Katherine gave me another week and a half off, even though I only asked for the rest of this week, we went back to our place so we could change into something more appropriate for the beach and made our way there.

As we approached the group, Ella looked up and over at us, before jumping up and squealing as she ran and tackled me down into the sand hugging me.

“We missed you.” She whined.

“You saw us last night.” I laughed.

“Still too long.” She frowned.

I laughed and gently pushed her off myself so I could get up and greet the others.

“I hope you’re ready to party tonight.” Ashley said to Andy and myself as we sat down.

“Why?” I asked.

“Uh, because we’re going to party?” Jake answered.

“I know that, but is there a specific reason we’re partying?”

“Nope, I just want to get shit faced.” Ashley cheered.

CC soon joined in as us girls sat, shaking our heads.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think guys? I'm kind of sad to say this story on has 4 chapters left... But there will be a sequel, so if you haven't subscribed to that yet, please do so.

Anyway, I got my internet connection back a lot sooner than planned, maybe like 2 days after my last update, but I've only waited until now because I've been rather ill, and one of my brothers has been in hospital for months though we only found out last week.

I also apologize for if this update makes to senses what so ever, just yesterday morning I hit myself pretty bad on my bedroom wall only to give myself a concussion, so some things kinda aren't making sense in my head right now, due to the constant dizziness, but I felt the need to get this chapter out to you guys.

Hope you all enjoy

Becky xx