Status: Complete!

Saviour

The Party.

Clubbing, wasn’t something I was looking forward to tonight. I’m not the type of person to go partying. Well, I don’t think I would be, seeing as I’ve never been to a party or club before. The only alcohol I’ve ever consumed is wine.

As of right now, I was sat at a table in the club with Jinxx and Sammi, while Ashley had gone off in search of a girl to dance with and Jake, Ella, CC and Lauren had all gone to dance as well, and Andy was at the bar, getting everyone’s drinks.

I sat looking around, taking in my surroundings, as I felt the vibrations from the loud music pulsate through me. I felt extremely out of place, but the others were content on getting me to feel like I fit in.

Sammi and I were sat laughing and CC and Lauren on the dance floor, when Andy came back with the drinks. He placed them all on the table, before taking a seat next to me and looking over to where Sammi and I were looking. He shook his head and chuckled slightly as he placed his arm behind me.

“Enjoy yourself tonight, Liz. Don’t let anything bother you and have a good time.” Said Andy, as he leant in closer to my ear.

Before he moved away, he placed his lips against my jaw and kissed it gently, before training down my neck and behind my ear. I tried to keep in the moan that was threatening to spill out of my mouth, when he nibbled behind my ear, causing me to go insane, and moan. I heard Andy chuckle as he moved his lips so he could kiss me properly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tried to deepen the kiss, causing Andy to pull away.

“You’re completely different to the girl I met all those months ago.” He said.

“Is that good or bad?” I frowned.

“Definitely good. I love the new, confident Liz.” He mumbled against my lips.

I grinned and bit his lip gently.

“Hopefully she’s here to stay.” He said eventually.

“I think she might be.” I laughed.

He chuckled again and kissed me. We were getting lost in each other, when someone cleared their throats.

We broke apart and looked in the direction it came from to see Sammi and Jinxx sat there watching us.

“If you’re going to do the dirty, please at least go to the bathrooms.” Sammi said.

I started laughing and pulled away from Andy completely as CC came running over to us.

“LizLiz, come and dance with your best friend.” He shouted.

“But I don’t dance.” I said loudly.

“Do I look like I dance? No. Now come and make a fool of yourself with me.” CC said.

I sighed and looked at Andy who just smiled and nodded.

I groaned and stood up, before CC draped his arm over my shoulders and dragged me through all the dancing bodies. Once we were in the middle of them all, CC placed his hands on my hips and we started to dance.

“Where’s Lauren gone?” I asked.

“She’s at the bar with Ashley, Jake and Ella, doing shots.” He answered.

“And you’re not there with them?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“No, I wanted to spend some time with my friend.” He grinned.

I laughed and we continued to dance, getting lost in the music, occasionally having some idiot shove into us.

It was getting to the third song, when I noticed Lauren making her way back. I watched her as she got closer, when she started signalling for me to go over to her. I looked up to CC.

“Hey, Lauren’s calling me over, I’ll see you shortly.” I said.

He looked over to where Lauren was and winked, before looking back to me and nodding. He kissed my cheek, and then made his way back towards the table as I made my way to Lauren.

She linked arms with me and dragged me over to the bar, where Ella was, along with Sammi now. As we got closer, I noticed the shot glasses lined up in front of them.

“Oh, no, Lauren, I’m not doing shots.” I said, almost stopping.

“What, why not?” She frowned.

“Uh, because I’ve never done them before.” I said, looking down at the floor, embarrassed by the fact that I was 20 and never even really had a proper drink, or been to a proper party.

“Have you ever been drunk?” Lauren asked.

I shook my head.

“Well, I think you will be tonight. Don’t worry, just loosen up, have fun and drink. We’ll all take care of you.” She grinned.

“I’m not doing shots, though.” I said.

“How about just one?” I could see her all but begging with her eyes.

I sighed and nodded.

“Fine, just one.”

Lauren cheered and we stopped at the bar.

“One for Lizzie and the rest are for us.” She said as we sat down.

“Why does Lizzie only get one?” Ella asked.

“Because she only wants to do one.”

Ella shrugged and grabbed her first shot.

“On the count of three. One… Two… Three” Ella shouted.

We all tipped our heads back and let the liquid slide down our throats, burning it.

“Eurgh, I’m never doing that again.” I whined, slamming the glass on the bar.

Sammi laughed and shook her head.

“You say that now, you’ll soon be doing them every time you party with us.” She said.

We stayed at the bar a while longer, before deciding to head back out onto the dance floor.

I think it was safe to say I was enjoying myself. I was doing things I normally wouldn’t do, but I was enjoying it too much to even care.

**

We eventually went back to the table, where the guys were sat, laughing.

I sat down on Andy’s lap, wrapping my arms around his neck, as I kissed him. I traced his lip with my tongue, begging for entrance, which he allowed. My tongue darted in, and battled with his, as his grip on my hips grew tighter, causing me to moan. I felt him smirk and moved his head to kiss my jaw again.

I eventually moved myself, so I was straddling his lap and grinding against him. I felt him groan, causing me to be the one smirking this time.

“Can we leave?” I whispered in his ear.

He pulled away and looked at me before nodding.

I moved myself out of his lap and stood up. I grabbed the drink I had on the table and finished it off, as Andy finished his, before he also stood up.

“We’re off.” He shouted to the guys.

Ashley and CC wolf whistled, causing everyone else to laugh, while I stood there blushing.

“Andy’s getting laid.” Ashley shouted.

“See you guys later.” Andy said, ignoring Ashley’s comment.

I said bye to everyone, before Andy grabbed my hand. We made it out of the club and caught a taxi. Once we gave the driver the address, he drove off and Andy and I sat in the back, giving each other random kisses.

We eventually got back home. Andy paid the driver, before he drove off. Andy got out his key and unlocked the front door, letting me go in first.

Once the door was shut, Andy wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and buried his face in the crook of my neck, kissing it gently.

“I love you.” He mumbled.

I moaned quietly and he nibbled the sensitive skin.

“I love you too.” I answered breathlessly.

“Can we go upstairs?” I asked.

He nodded and I led the way. Upon entering the room, I moved so he walked in first, so I could shut the door once I entered. I led over to the bed, where we both fell, with me on top.

I straddled him, kissing him lustfully, causing him to groan. I moved so I kissed his jaw, making my way to his neck. He tilted his head back, allowing me more access. I nibbled at the skin gently, causing him to groan again.

I moved my hands to his chest, and started to undo the buttons on his black shirt. Once all the buttons were open I left a trail of kisses down his chest and stomach.

It was when I reached for his belt that he tried to sit up.

“Liz, stop.” He said, sitting up properly.

“What’s wrong? Was I doing it wrong?” I frowned.

“No, I was actually really enjoying it.” He said.

“Then why did you want me to stop?” I asked.

“It’d be your first time, and you’re drunk. I don’t want it to be like that. I want you to remember.” He said.

I sighed and nodded. Crawling up to bed, so I could rest my head on the pillow. Andy moved himself so he could lie down next to me, as he reached over and moved my hair out of my face.

“Trust me, if you weren’t so drunk right now, I would’ve let you continue. I found it extremely hot, how you wanted to be in control. But I love you too much to just throw away your virginity while you’re in this state.” He muttered as he leant down and kissed my forehead.

I just lay there, listening to the silence around us, as Andy played with my hair, causing my eyes to close.

“Go to sleep, beautiful.” Was the last thing I heard before sleep overtook.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry it took me so long again. I was so focused on quitting self-harming (I want people to know, why parts of this story is hard to write, I've experienced some of it.) that the last thing on my mind was updating this. I still have the temptation and all, but I've gone 3 weeks so far without cutting, and you know what made me cry? Someone calling me inspirational because I've gone this long without help, I'm stopping it all on my own.

To be honest, I was hoping on getting this finished before Christmas or the new year, but I can't see it happening right now. It might, but it's not definite yet.

However, let me know what you think of this? I'm not really keen on it. It's sort of just there, nothing interesting has really happened in it.

Another things, it's to do with the Sequel, you can comment on here or over on the sequel and tell me what bands you would like to see BVB tour with in it. Because I'm kinda stuck on that part right there, so feel free to give me some ideas.

Also, before I go, who's seen the Official Music Video for "In The End"? It's incredible huh? And I'm kinda liking their new look with less make-up.

Comment/Subscribe

Becky xx