Status: Complete!

Saviour

Confused feelings.

I opened the door to my closet and pulled out a hoodie before grabbing my boots and pulling them on.

Once I was ready, I went round my room grabbing my phone, keys, cigarettes and lighter, before switching the light off and making my way downstairs. I looked at the time on my phone and decided to start walking to the park where I would meet Lizzie and Hayley.

As I stepped outside, I pulled a cigarette out of the box and lit it, before placing the box in the back pocket of my jeans. I shut the front door and slowly started making my way towards the park.

I felt my phone vibrate in my hand and looked at the screen to see Ashley’s name flashing.

“Hey.” I answered.

“Hey man, what you up to?” He questioned.

“On my way to the park.”

I heard him chuckle before answering me.

“Aren’t you a bit old for that now?”

I laughed and answered.

“Nah man, you’re never too old for the park. No, I’m meeting Lizzie and Hayley there.” I said.

“Lizzie? As in the hot chick that came backstage at the gig last week?” He questioned.

What I felt when Ashley called Lizzie ‘hot’ then confused me. I couldn’t tell if it was Jealousy or anger. Or maybe both. But I do know that I didn’t like that he was talking about her like that.

“Yes, that Lizzie.” I said.

“Sweet. Can I come? Is her friend hot?” He kept questioning.

“No you can’t come and I have no idea. I’ve never met Hayley before. All I know is that Lizzie met her at our concert.” I said.

“Alright dude. Well I’ll let you get back to drooling over her.” I could practically hear Ashley smirking.

“I do not drool over her.” I grumbled.

“Whatever man. It’s obvious you like her. You keep looking at her Facebook page and her Twitter account. That’s some serious stalking. I’m surprised you haven’t found her address and visited her at home yet.” He chuckled.

“I’m hanging up on you know. Bye asshole.” I said.

I heard him chuckle and say bye before I hung up.

I sighed and placed my phone in my pocket before grabbing the box of cigarettes and lighting another one. Yeah I know, I need to cut down, and I did start, but it didn’t last long. I took a long drag before placing the box and lighter back in my pocket and continued walking.

As I neared the park, I saw Lizzie and who I presume is Hayley walk in. I watched them to see that they looked deep in conversation. I slowed down and tried to listen in.

“Hayley, it’s nothing, I promise.” Lizzie said.

I carried on walking to try and catch up with them. As I neared them, Hayley started talking again.

“Liz, stop lying. I saw the fucking bruises. Who did them? Don’t say no one, or that it’s nothing because the second Andy gets here, I’ll get him to get it out of you.” She said.

“You’ll get me to do what?” I questioned as I got up behind them.

They both jumped and turned round. Hayley was smirking while Lizzie looked like she was panicking.

“N-Nothing.” Lizzie stuttered.

“Yes it is. Lizzie was re-doing her make – up and I saw bruises on her face. She says it’s nothing, but I saw them with my own fucking eyes. I know when it’s nothing or if someone is getting hurt on purpose.” Hayley said, looking from Lizzie to me.

I looked and Lizzie, waiting for her to say something.

“It’s nothing, I promise.” She practically cried.

I sighed and pulled her into a hug. I broke my heart seeing her like this.

I looked over her shoulder at Hayley, hinting to give us a minute. She nodded.

“I, um, I’m going to head across the road to the shop quickly.” She said before turning around and walking off.

I pulled out of the hug and led Lizzie to the bench. As we sat down, Lizzie looked at the ground, causing her hair to fall in front of her beautiful face. Wait, what?

“Lizzie, if she’s seen them, you can’t hide them.” I said.

She didn’t say anything and continued looking at the ground.

“Look at me, please?” I begged.

She slowly lifted her head and looked at me.

“You’d tell me if anyone was hurting you, right?” I questioned.

She nodded.

“So why didn’t you tell me about this?”

She shrugged, and turned away again. I grabbed her chin and turned her head to look at me again. I reached up and wiped under her eye with the pad of my thumb. She flinched and I stopped.

“Sorry.” I muttered.

She shook her head and grabbed the sleeve of her jumper and continued wiping under her eye to get rid of her tears, taking the make – up off along the way. She moved her hand away and looked at me. I sighed and felt the anger boil up inside of me when I saw the bruise around her eye.

“W-Who did this?” I asked her.

“My dad.” She whispered loud enough for me to hear.

I clenched my fists and my jaw. I don’t get it. Why? Why would anyone want to do this to her? Seeing some stranger hit her in the crowd last week, was bad enough, but now knowing her father does the same, makes me want to hunt the fucker down and give him a taste of his own fucking medicine.

“I’m sorry.” I said.

“Why? You didn’t do it. My Dad did.” She said looking at me.

“I know. But I feel bad, because I couldn’t stop it.”

“Andy.” I looked at Lizzie, waiting for her to continue. “Why are you so set on helping me?” She questioned.

“I guess, it’s because I can see myself in you. When you explained what happened to you at school, it’s exactly the same as what happened to me. I got a load of shit when I would just walk down the street. The only thing that didn’t happen was having my own family turn against me just because of the way I looked. They supported me with how I wanted to look. Your family should have been the same, not doing all this shit they are doing to you. Lizzie, you should have told someone sooner. Me, Hayley, anyone. I want you to be able to trust us.” I said.

She nodded and Hayley came back over. She opened the bag she had and chucked a bottle of water at me, one at Lizzie and kept the other for herself.

I stood up and let her have the seat on the bench next to Lizzie before taking a sip from the bottle of water.

We were sat in silence when I broke it.

“Come on then. I want my thank you hug.” I smiled.

Lizzie looked up at me, before standing up and flinging herself at me.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you.” She squealed.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around her.

“It’s no problem what so ever. You’re going to put their other photographers to shame.” I smiled.

She pulled out of the hug and continued standing. I looked at Hayley to see her pouting.

“What’s up with you?” I questioned while laughing.

“I feel left out. I haven’t had an Andy hug yet.” She pouted.

I laughed.

“Come on then.” I said, opening my arms up.

She squealed before running at me. I stumbled as she threw herself at me before getting my balance back.

“Thank you for getting her out of there.” I whispered in Hayley’s ear.

I felt her nod, before pulling out of the hug. She went over to Lizzie and they both stood watching me.

“So, was there a reason you asked to meet up?” Hayley questioned.

“Oh I need a reason to meet up with you now do I?” I raised an eyebrow.

Lizzie stood there laughing while Hayley looked just about ready to explode.

“Alright no, you don’t. Now stop raising that perfect eyebrow of yours, before I jump you.” Hayley exclaimed.

I chuckled and raised it again, she gave me a look.

“Are you hinting that you want me to jump you?” She questioned.

“Nope. I just find your reaction highly amusing.” I chuckled with my eyebrow raised again.

“Andy, you’ll give the poor girl a heart attack if you don’t stop.” Lizzie laughed.

I looked at her to see her holding herself up against the fence. I laughed and stopped.
We sat down talking for a while, getting to know each other more. Me telling them things about the guys that they didn’t yet know, and them telling me about how they became fans. Yeah, it felt slightly weird sat here talking with two fans as if we’ve been friends for years. But all the while they treat me like a normal friend of theirs; I’m willing to do the same back.
The girls were just getting into conversation about what other bands they like when I heard my name being called.

I looked round and saw Jinxx coming this way with Sammi. I stood up as they approached. Hayley and Lizzie looked at me confused before looking over to Jinxx and Sammi before standing up themselves.

“Hey man. What’s up?” Jinxx asked as he hugged me.

“Not much. Just chilling.” I said and I turned to Sammi and gave her a hug.

“How you doing hun?” I asked her.

“I’m good, now I get to spend some time with my baby.” She smiled, hugging Jinxx side.

I smiled at them both before looking behind me and saw Lizzie and Hayley looking slightly awkward.

“Hey Jinxx, you remember Lizzie from the show last week don’t you?” I asked him.

“The one that fucker hit? Yeah.” He grumbled. He’s like me, in fact the whole band is like it, when we see a member of the BVB Army getting attacked.

Lizzie stepped forward and smiled. Jinxx smiled and her before pulling her into a hug. I smiled at how happy she looked compared to when I first met her. It was a good feeling knowing that we’ve all helped her in one way or another in becoming this happier person.

“This is Hayley. She and Lizzie met that night as well.” I said signalling Hayley to step forward.

Jinxx pulled out of the hug with Lizzie and gave Hayley a hug. Once they pulled away, Jinxx introduced them to Sammi.

We were all sat down again, me and Jinxx sharing tour stories when Lizzie sighed.

“Sorry to spoil your fun. But if I want to make that interview tomorrow I kind of need to go and get some sleep.” She said standing up.

We all nodded and stood up with her. Me, Jinxx and Sammi giving both Lizzie and Hayley hugs goodbye, before they left.

Once they were gone, Jinxx and Sammi decided to come back to mine with me for a while. We walked in silence until we got back.

“I see why you like her Andy. She’s cute.” Sammi said as we entered my house.

“I do not like her, Sammi. Not in that way any way.” I grumbled.

“Keep telling yourself that hunny.” Sammi said, patting me on the chest before following Jinxx into the lounge.

I sighed, chucking my keys on the table by the door, and kicking my boots off before following them.

**

“She seemed happier today.” Jinxx said, once Sammi had gone up to the spare bedroom.
Both of them decided to spend the night here.

“Yeah, I guess.” I sighed.

“Andy, what’s wrong?”

“I can’t help but think Lizzie being happy is an act.” I rested my elbows on my knees.

“Why?”

“H-Her Dad has been beating her.” I muttered.

“What? And you let her go back home?” Jinxx whisper yelled.

“She’s not living there anymore, he kicked her out today.”

“Well where is she living then?”

“With Hayley. She felt that was the least she could do after all, she is the one who had a go at Lizzie’s Dad, causing him to kick her out.” I said.

“Oh.” Jinxx nodded. “So, AP Magazine have asked her then?” He questioned.

Yeah, Jinxx helped me get the Photographer from earlier today take Lizzie’s details.

“Yeah, she has an interview tomorrow. I know she’ll get it.” I smiled.

“Well fingers crossed.” Jinxx said.

He stood up and stretched before making his way to the entrance of the room.

“Well I’m off to bed. See you in the morning.” He said. I nodded. “Oh, and don’t worry about her too much. She’s in a safer home now.”

With that he left the room and made his way up the stairs to the room Sammi had previously gone up to. I looked at the T.V. and switched it off, decided I might as well go to bed as well. I walked to the door, switching the light off, and made my way into the kitchen. I grabbed myself a glass of water, and made my way up the stairs into my room.

I stripped out of my clothes, no bothering to put any pyjama pants on and climbed into bed, falling asleep the second my head touched the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Since I couldn't sleep last night, I gathered more ideas for this story.

So what do you think of Andy's POV? Is he helping Lizzie out because he has feeling towards her and is using the "you remind me of me" as an excuse? Or does he really see himself in her? Let me know what you think.

Also, let me know what you would like to see happen in this. You never know, I might use your idea at some point.

I'm really surprised at how well this story is doing so far. It is really encouraging me to update more often. So keep it up please guys.

Much love to you all.

Comment/Subscribe

Becky x