Status: Complete!

Saviour

Are you two dating?

It’s been two days since I had my interview at the AP offices.

As of right now, I was sat in the kitchen with my laptop and Hayley’s, which she let me borrow, in front of me. I was about to go through all my emails that were requests for photos, and writing each request down in my notebook. After I finish this I plan on uploading the pictures I took yesterday and work on improving my editing skills, so I can show them when Katherine calls me up again, asking to go back in. But before all that, I was filling in the forms I was handed the other day.

Hayley had gone out to meet up with Ellie, Sophie, Hannah and Laura. She’d asked if I wanted to go along with her, but I told her I needed to get this done, which she understood.
Once I had finished filling out the forms, I went into the lounge to see Jen.

“Hey Jen.” I smiled.

She looked up from the telly.

“Hey, how’s it all going?” She asked.

“I finished the forms. I just need to go through all my emails now.” I sighed.

She chuckled.

“Well hopefully it doesn’t take too long.” She smiled.

I nodded and stood up.

“Do you by any chance have a printer around here?” I asked. “I have the paper, and I’ll pay you for using the ink.” I said.

“Oh don’t be silly. It’s no problem. The printer is just through that door.” Jen said pointing to a door the other side of the room.

I nodded and made my way back out to the kitchen where I had all my stuff taking over the table. I walked over and sat back down as my phone started vibrating. I answered it without looking at who was calling.

“Hello?”

“Hey, you up too much?” I heard Andy on the other end.

“Oh hey. Um, I’m just working on my photos, the requests and everything.” I sighed.

“Oh.”

“Why?”

“I was calling to see if you wanted to meet up for a little bit.” Andy said.

“I would love to. But I need to get this done.”

“Do you know how many requests you have?” Andy asked.

“Hold on, let me get my emails up and have a look.” I said, logging into my email account.
I sighed.

“I have loads.” I groaned. “I have no idea where they have all come from. This is going to take me forever.” I complained.

I heard Andy chuckle on the other end.

“How about I come over and help you?” He questioned.

“You’ll find it boring.”

“I doubt it.” Andy laughed.

“Alright. Let me go and see if it’s okay when Jen. I’ll be right back.” I said placing my phone on the table.

I walked back into the lounge to see Jen still there.

“Um, Jen.” I started.

She looked up at me and smiled.

“Is it alright is Andy comes over for a bit? I didn’t want to invite him over without asking you first.” I said.

“Of course, it’s fine. Is he your boyfriend?” She questioned.

I wish.

“No, he’s the one who helped me get that job for AP Magazine.” I said.

“Oh right. Yeah it’s fine.” She smiled.

“Thank you.” I said and made my way back into the kitchen.

I sat back down and picked my phone back up.

“Yeah it’s fine.” I told Andy.

“Good. What’s the address, and I’ll drive over.” He said.

I gave him the address and he told me he’ll leave in five minutes. I hung up and started getting everything ready to print off the photos.

I grabbed the packet of A4 sized photo paper and made my way into the room with the printer. I walked over to it and turned it on, before placing the paper in it and placing the packet next to it. As I started walking back into the kitchen I heard the doorbell go. I changed the direction I was walking and started walking towards the door.

“Don’t worry, I got it.” I shouted out to Jen.

I reached the door and opened it to see Andy stood there in his skin tight skinny jeans, boots and a band t-shirt with the sleeves cut off. I looked up at him and noticed he didn’t have any of his make – up on either. Not even a thin line of eye-liner.

I smiled at him.

“Hey.” I said as I stepped aside and let him in.

“Hey.” He smiled and hugged me.

I closed the door and led him into the lounge.

“Jen, this is Andy.” I said.

Jen stood up and walked over to us.

“Lovely to meet you, Andy.” Jen smiled and held her hand out for him to shake.

He shook her hand and smiled.

“You too.”

Jen looked at me and winked before letting go of Andy’s hand. I laughed and shook my head.
I know, he’s hot, talented, caring, hot. I said that already didn’t I?

Jen looked him up and down, before snapping her fingers.

“You’re that guy from that band. Black Veil Brides is it?” Jen questioned.

Andy smiled and nodded.

“That’ll be me.”

“Oh wow. My daughter loves your band.” Jen beamed.

“Hayley’s already met him, and maybe freaked him out.” I laughed.

Jen looked at me confused.

“When?”

“The other night, you know me and Hayley went to the park?” I started.

Jen nodded.

“It was to meet up with this idiot.” I said, smiling at Andy.

He raised an eyebrow at me.

“I’m offended.” He pouted.

“Aw, you’ll get over it.” I said. “Anyway, I need to go and attend to all these requests.” I said.

Jen nodded and went back over to the couch and Andy followed me into the kitchen.

“Got enough gear?” He laughed.

“Shut up.” I smiled. I sat down and got him to sit next to me. “You can write down the names and addresses I read out.” I said.

No nodded and grabbed the notebook and pen.

**

“Finished.” I sighed as I placed the last envelope on the pile.

I looked up and saw Andy was standing looking at some of the photos that were lying around on the table that we didn’t end up using.

I just sat there, studying him. To me, everything about him was perfect. He cares for those close to him, he isn’t cocky, doesn’t love himself or think he is the best. Okay, he acts it on stage at times. But when I’ve been around him like now, he is a completely different guy. He’s quiet, seems kind of shy. He studies everything and everyone around him; he’s not judging people on how he first sees them. There has to be at least one bad thing about him surely? You know, they say nobody’s perfect, but he’s almost proving them wrong. There must be a reason why he feels the need to help. It seems only fair that one day he tells me a bit about his past, seeing as I told him mine.

I continued staring at him when he looked up.

“What?” He questioned raising an eyebrow.

“N-Nothing. I was just trying to figure things out.” I sighed, standing up.

“Oh right.” He placed the picture back down on the table. “Do you want to go out? Maybe get some coffee?” He asked shyly, almost as if he was scared I’d say no.

“Sure. Just let me tidy all this up, and take the laptops back upstairs.” I said, closing both the laptops and stacking the papers.

Andy picked up the laptops while I grabbed the papers and started leading the way up the stairs and to Hayley’s room. I warned him about Hayley having his face, along with the rest of Black Veil Brides all over her wall, before opening the door. Once Andy stepped into the room he chuckled and shook his head, and took the laptops over to where I asked him to put them.

I walked over to my boots that were by my bags. Yeah I still hadn’t unpacked. Jen was slowly cleaning out their spare bedroom for me, so I saw no point in unpacking everything just yet.
I picked my boots up and went over to Hayley’s bed and sat on it to pull them on then stood up and grabbed a hoodie. Even though it was hot out, I didn’t feel like exposing my skin to the bright sun.

Once I zipped it up, I walked over to the dresser and grabbed my sunglasses.

“Alright, I’m ready.” I said looking to Andy.

He nodded and we made our way down the stairs. I went into the lounge quickly and let Jen know we were heading out. She nodded and we left.

We walked in mostly silence to the café. Occasionally chatting about little things.

When we entered the café, I saw a group of girls sat at a table in one of the corners and they all looked over, their eyes widening. I smiled and looked at Andy, to see him frowning at his phone.

“Andy, what’s wrong?” I asked.

He looked up at me and placed his phone back in his pocket.

“Nothing.” He said still frowning.

I looked at him, waiting for him to tell me.

“Lizzie, honestly. I’m fine.” He said. “Now what you having? I’m paying.” He said.
I looked at him, then at the menu that was up on the wall before telling him what I would have.

I looked back over to where the girls were and saw them still looking over. As me and Andy were waiting for our order, I nudged him and pointed in the direction of the girls. He looked over and smiled slightly before waving at them. I heard them squeal and laughed.

We grabbed our orders and went over to one of the free tables and sat down. I looked out the window before looking back around and saw Andy watching me.

“What”? I giggled nervously.

“Oh, nothing.” He said shaking his head.

“No tell me.”

“It’s nothing, I promise.” He said.

I shrugged and took a sip of my drink and looked around the café.

“Andy.” I started. He looked up. “Will you tell me a bit about your past one day? Y’know. It kind of seems fair, seeing as I shared all mine with you just after minutes of meeting you.” I said.

He looked and me before nodding.

“Yeah. I guess.” He said slowly. “I knew I had to tell you at some point, I just didn’t think this soon.” He sighed.

I studied him to see sadness in his eyes. Am I going to bring back bad memories for me? I sighed before looking away. I felt bad for making him feel slightly uncomfortable. His is past a lot worse that anyone thinks it is?

We sat there in silence, just enjoying each other’s company when the girls from the other end of the café came over.

“Um, sorry to interrupt, but is it possible for us to have a picture with you?” The one with bright Red hair asked, looking and Andy.

He looked up at me, then at the girls before smiling slightly and nodding. He stood up and hugged them all before the first girl went up to him for her picture. She wrapped her arms around his waist, while he placed his around her shoulders. I sat smiling, watching him taking the pictures with the girls, and signing the paper they all gave him. He went to go and sit back down when one of the girls stopped him.

“Is it okay if we have a group picture?” She asked looking at Andy.

He nodded and went and stood in between them all. They handed me the camera and I took a couple of pictures for them. They all moved away from Andy, and I handed them back the camera as Andy sat back down. They stayed standing there before one of them spoke up.

“Aren’t you the girl who got attacked at the Black Veil Brides concert the other week?” She questioned.

I looked at her and nodded. She rushed to me and hugged me. She pulled away before talking again.

“Are you okay now? I was stood near you, and tried to stop them from shoving you, but they just shoved me out the way.” She said.

“Yeah I’m fine. Nothing a bit of make – up could hide.” I smiled.

I looked at Andy, to see him glaring at the table. I sighed and looked back up at the girls.

“But still. They shouldn’t have done it.” She said. “I’m glad Andy got them away from you.” She smiled at Andy as he looked up. He looked over and smiled before looking back at the table.

“Are you two dating.” One of the girls at the back asked.

I wish.

“No. We’re just friends.” I smiled.

The girls nodded and told us they had to leave. We said bye to them all, both Andy and I hugging them before they left.

I sighed and looked at Andy to see him looking out the window, while lost in his own little world.

Now he’s helped me, I feel I should return the favour and talk to him about what’s on his mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks jlyEchelonMCRmy for pointing out some of my typos in the last update. I appreciate it. Also, thanks for the advice you give me in each comment, it really helps me with the updates :)

So, Andy seems a little off, anyone want to take any guesses as to why?

Let me know what you think.

Comment/Subscribe.

Becky x