Status: On hold for the most part cause I'm going out of town and what not.

Submission

Chapter 9

Ugh. Burried my head into my pillow and groaned. My vagina was throbbing and dripping wet with fluid.

How can I be this turned on when my body was this sore?

'That's what you get for not letting him mate you'

Shut up.

Ignoring the burning at my core and the soreness of my body, I got out of bed and stretched.

Wincing, I got dressed and headed out. Maybe I should see a doctor about this.

-----
"It's just the being around wolves again," Macey, the pack doctor said as she examined my vagina.

"I just had sex yesterday," I groaned.

Macey poked at the swollen tissue, "I can tell. Was it with your mate?"

"Yes," I groaned.

She looked at me, and her eyebrows furrowed. "And did you guys not mate? Or like... properly mate?"

I shook my head, "I'm mad at him."

"There's your problem then."

"What?"

"You're gonna be a little sex crazed before you mate since you guys already had sex. And extremely sex crazed after you mate."

I groaned, sitting up. "I don't wanna be sex crazed."

Macey chuckled, "It's part of the animal instincts."

"Any way to help without having sex?"

"Go out back and try shifting. Maybe that will help a little."

I nodded and got up. Behind the hospital was a little fenced off area for the new shifters to run around and what not.

I went out back and took my clothes off. The cool breeze hit my wet pussy making me shudder in delight. I shifted and there was no more pain. No now I was just plain horny.

I groaned as my wolf took over and just started humping the ground.

After a while I felt his presence. Jake's wolf was running towards me.
♠ ♠ ♠
blegh. what am i doing with my life?