Status: On hold for the most part cause I'm going out of town and what not.

Submission

Chapter 10

My wolf took over and ran towards Krissy's who looked delighted to see us.

They bobbed heads with each other taking the chance to lick each others faces.

It was weird not being able to control my actions but being able to feel everything.

Before I knew it, my wolf was licking her pussy which was dripping wet. Did not taste as good as the juices Krissy produced. Well to me, my wolf liked her wolfs a lot.

Krissy's wolf let out a howl of pleasure.

Soon my wolf was mounting her. He stuck our dick into hers and humped her like an animal. Damn this felt good.

I felt our wolf restraining to mark her. As much as he wanted her marked. He didn't want her to hate us.

Okay. This was going on for a while. It's already after noon. I found her this morning.

'This is one way to "mark" your mate'

What?

'Without the physical biting that creates a mark, having sex is a more subtle and non lasting way that says she is our mate'

... How?

'Your sent is pretty much all over her'

I sat there and pondered on the thought. It made sense.

But seriously, how long have we been doing this.

'What can I say, I'm the animal in you'

I rolled my eyes as we got off of Krissy. My wolf was just hilarious.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay. where the hell is this story going? I don't even know yet.