Status: On hold for the most part cause I'm going out of town and what not.

Submission

Chapter 12

"Hey there bro." I just finished dropping Krissy off at home, much to her distaste.

I turned to look at my brother, "You're back?"

"Doesn't sound like you missed me."

Nate lost his mate a three years back and decided to go on a little vacation to get over her.

"Mate problems."

Nate's eyes perked up. "Really now, tell Nate all about it."

"Well she's like three years older than me so i decided to wait till i was older to tell her she was my mate-" I started.

"Bad move. Lemme guess, she doesn't accept you."

I shook my head. "How'd you guess."

"Mates accept each other unless they're like evil. Sometimes because they can't bare to leave their own packs. You didn't think she should accept you when you found out which in returns makes her wonder if she should accept you."

I stared at my brother. Did he go to some inspirational expedition or something?

"So, is Krissy mated yet?"

I gave him a look but kept cool.

"Why?"

"Well you can smell her from a mile away."

I put on my poker face, "I am aware of that."

"It's just that we had some promise we made back when, so is she?"

I shook my head. "What was the promise."

My brother let out a little chuckle. "Just a little something between me and her."

'I don't like this'