Status: On hold for the most part cause I'm going out of town and what not.

Submission

Chapter 14

Nate walked into the house smelling like sex. "Do you know who Krissy's mate is?"

My eyebrow raised, "Why?" I stared at him as I drank my water. He had his thinking face on, then again, he always had his thinking face on.

"Well she said that she found him, she had sex with him," Nate replied, "And they didn't mate." He stopped and looked at me. "Are you guys mates?"

I did a spit take. "What?"

Nate snapped his fingers. "Guess I was wrong."

"What?" I asked again, unable to say anything else.

"Never mind," he replied, going to the fridge to get a bottle of water.

'Do you smell that?'

"Did you just get laid or something?" I asked.

"Just helped a friend out," he said, taking a sip.

"But I though you just went to see-" I froze realizing what I was about to say.

'I hate you so much'

"Did you just have sex with Krissy?" I asked, choking the words out.

"Does that bother you?" he replied.

Yes.

"No," I scoffed.

'Liar'

"Really?" Nate pushed. "Because I spelled a particular sent in her room. I'm surprised she didn't try to hide it."

"Yeah, and that was?"

I swear to god if she's having sex with a bunch of random guys...

"I smelt you in there. In her room." Nate turned to face me, looking smug. "So either I'm not the only one who's helping her out, or you're her mate."

I didn't reply.

"You can answer the question, or I can go over to her house. Have an endless amount of sex with her. And fuck her so hard she won't be able to think, which will make her moan out her precious mates name. And then-"

I cut him off, just listening to his plan made me hard. It made me angry too. But it made me very, very hard. "I can't believe you had sex with my mate."

Nate chuckled, "Hey, it's not like i knew she was your mate."

"You're an ass."

"So are you," Nate replied, throwing his water bottle away. "Krissy's 21, she's in one of the ripest seasons for her age. The heats for her are harder, especially if she just came back and hasn't had any for a while."

"She doesn't wanna have sex with me," I mumbled, still feeling the jealously in me.

"Yes she does," Nate replied, "But she's letting her anger for you cloud your judgement."

"Then what am I suppose to do?" I asked.

"Help her without having sex."

"What?"

"Go talk to Macey."

---

"So let me get this straight," Macey said after I reeled the story to her. "Krissy doesn't want to have sex, and you want to help her through her heat without having sex."

"I know it's a little weird," I trailed not knowing where to go.

Macey stood up and walked over to a cabinet and opened a drawer. She pulled out a rather large device. "This is how you turn it on. Make sure the whole thing is in, don't worry it will fit." She added when she saw my expression. "Make sure to she doesn't move or thrust or anything or that will just count as masturbating, which won't help anyone. Keeping her still will give her the pleasure and the edge she needs. She should be fine for around five hours."

"Thanks Macey," I replied, sticking the dildo into the pocket of my sweats.
♠ ♠ ♠
so yeah. i finally updated.
i should have updated sooner, i had something else planed out but i can't remember it D: so let's hope this will suffice.