Status: On hold for the most part cause I'm going out of town and what not.

Submission

Chapter 2

I wrapped my hand on my length and pumped up and down. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back as I pictured my mate in my head. I let out a moan as I thought about her delicious sent.

Today it was my eighteenth birthday. Krissy is twenty one and has a month till its a year. The hormones hit me hard though. Knowing who my mate was and all but not being able to be with her.

I pumped faster, thrusting my hips as I went. The smell of my mate that burned my memory turning me on. Months of masterbating to her sent got me addicted to it. How many days have I locked myself in my bathroom and convinced myself to wait.

I groaned as I neared my finish. My breathing wavered as I looked at my clock, eight oclock. I've been at this for three hours. Man that must be a record.

I released and I clamped my other hand against my mouth as I screamed out her name. The first night I did this I didn't do that. And let's just say, Mom almost called Krissy up to tell her.
It as hard for me to convince her to keep her mouth shut. But it happened. Eventually.

Ugh. I looked down to see that I as still hard as fuck. Krissy was right. Knowing your mate does make you a sex crazed person. I sighed and went to work again.

I hope she's came home soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am the queen of short chapters. (x