Status: On hold for the most part cause I'm going out of town and what not.

Submission

Chapter 3

Taking my first step into Hearth territory all I could smell was the must of sex. Did it always smell like this. Or did I just never notice it. Or did I just enter on the wrong side of town.

Yeah... Scratch that. The pack just got hornier over the past two years.

"Kristen Stone." I looked behind me to see a naked buff blonde behind me.

"Naked boy," I replied slowly. "The pack indeed got hornier if people are walking around."

"I just went for a run."

"Well you got wood." The boy looked down and groaned but make no move to hid himself.

"Hey, Jake!" I looked behind the boy and saw another boy walking around in his birthday suit.
Wait, that was Jake? Man did he fill out. He actually had muscles, puberty did him good.

"Go away, Chris."

Chris looks over to me and his eyes spark an interest.

"Oh gonna bang your hot mate?" this made me raise an eyebrow.

"Fuck off Chris," Jake replied in his alpha tone. This had Chris scurrying away.

"Hot mate?" I asked.

"Wow," Jake exasperated. "This was not how I was going to tell you."

"oh so you were going to tell me?" The anger from my wolf getting to me.

"You're mad," he stated.

"You've known for three years at the most and never told me."

"I wanted to wait until I was eighteen." I gave him a look then turned to walk away. "You're the one saying people become sex crazed animals when they find their mates." He jogged up next to me and kept up with his fast pace.

"I'm sorry for your lack of control."

"Why are you so mad?"

"I had to go through ten weeks of hell staying here cause you weren't man enough to tell me you were my mate?"

"Krissy."

"Fuck off." I hissed.

"Krissy!"

"I can't believe I actually came back cause a mother fucker like you asked me too!"

How should I be acting right now? I just found my mate. My soulmate.

Actually that didn't matter to me. He was here all along and he made me suffer through the heat.