Status: Completed :)

The One for Me

Chapter Seven

“Pastel pink or peach?” Hana-ssi asked. She was holding up fabrics of colors and honestly I couldn’t tell the difference between the two. I shrugged. My mind wandered to Key, who was probably bathing since it was early morning. “Jongie! You have to help me pick out colors for our wedding!”

I smiled. “You know my friend Kibum?” She shook her head. “Oh well he loves pink! And he loves decorating I bet he would love to help you.” Actually he most likely wouldn’t knowing it was for my wedding.

“This is going to be our wedding so I want us to decorate together…okay?” she pouted. She was all too happy so early in the morning. But still, I loved the way she could still look so cute even with a pout on her face.

“Okay,” I agreed. For some reason I just couldn’t say no to her. And because of that it had been three days since I had seen Key. I longed to be pressed against his body while we struggled for a breath in-between erotic kisses. Hana-ssi slightly cocked her head to the side and winked. “What?”

“So pink or peach?”
______________________

Lunch was prepared for us in the garden. Kyun knew I loved being outside so he made sure that lunch with my wife to be was in my favorite place. I had a feeling that Hana-ssi tried to seduce me because her voice was soft and she wore a dress that revealed her shoulders and collarbone. All I could think about was how Key’s skin seemed so pale next to her shining tan.

“Are you comfortable here?” I questioned. “No one has bothered you have they?”

Hana-ssi giggled. Apparently she took my over protection with joy rather than anger. Most royalty would not find it as charming to have their fiancé patrolling their every move. “No…I think you have made it clear that I should not be bothered.”

“Oh great! Has Haku helped you?” I continued after swallowing the tofu on my plate.

“Mhmm,” she hummed. “He is a childhood friend yes?” I nodded as I stuffed rice in to my mouth. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Kyun shake his head in disgust. “How did you and Haku meet?”

“Well my mother and I were playing in the fountain…and he was being chased by guards,” I began fondly. I loved to talk about memories that concerned my mother. As long as they were happy that is. “She stopped them and cleaned him up inside the castle…we played together and after she died my dad couldn’t stand to see him get thrown out so he gave him a job here.”

“That’s so noble of him,” she whispered cheerfully.

I shrugged. “He’s a saint.”

“And you’re not?”

Her tone was suggestive. I smirked. I knew there had to have been something normal about her; she couldn’t be all flowers and virtue. “Sometimes…I’m not,” I bit my lip and rubbed my chin for emphasis. My eyes flicked to Kyun who looked daunted by my gesture.

Hana-ssi squealed obviously delighted by the possible bad boy she was marrying. “That’s exciting!”

“You’re so cute,” I chuckled absentmindedly.

“T-thank you,” she mumbled flustered.

We ate our food in comfortable silence. As I ate she took peaks at me thinking I wasn’t paying attention. But I found it cute how her cheeks puffed when she took a drink of water. Or when she covered her mouth to giggle. I had no idea why I loved her company so much. Maybe she was just fun. Or maybe I really liked her.

“So do you want to spend the night in my room tonight?” asked Hana-ssi innocently.

I nearly choked on the rice I had swallowed. I took a big gulp of water and forced a small grin. “I’m sorry?”

“Well…we will be married so…I’m not saying we have to do anything,” she shrugged sheepishly. “I just want to be with you all the time.”

I nodded unable to form words to answer her. I didn’t mind sleeping next to her; I was just worried what Key would say when he found out. And I would have to tell him. He would either be extremely upset or yell and I couldn’t stand to make him that way. Hana-ssi put her small hand over mine. She took my worried expression as a reaction to her inviting me to
her bedroom.

“Don’t worry Oppa,” she chirped. “I promise to take good care of you.” There was a glint in those golden brown eyes.

“D-do you mind if I visit Key before we uh…go to bed?” I asked. “He is going through some family issues and I just want to be there for him.”

I didn’t know if she could tell that I was lying, but she nodded happily and continued to eat her lunch. I on the other hand had lost my appetite.

******************

I climbed through the unlocked window of Kibum’s room. He glared at me as I cautiously walked over and sat next to him on the bed. He was super mad. His eyes were filled with hurt and rage and his body tensed when I rubbed his arm.

“I’m sorry I haven’t come to see you in a while,” I apologized. “Especially after we-”

“Shut up,” Key spat. He shoved my hand off of him and stood. “Get out.”

“Kibum I-”

“I said get the hell out!” he screamed. He wouldn’t even look at me. I sighed. There was no winning when he was so angry. I hopped off the bed and tried to wrap my arms around his waist but he shoved me away. “Are you deaf? Do you not understand what get out means?!”

“Key please,” I begged but he shook his head. He turned to face me and I saw a river of tears flowing down his cheeks.

“You’re only using me for sex…until you marry that…thing!” I had hoped his mother wasn’t home. If she was she would have come to the door the moment Key yelled at me.

“I had sex with you because I like you,” I snapped. “A lot.”

Key shook his head and tried to back away but I pushed him against the wall. He tried to force me away but he was too weak. I kissed him and I ran my hands down his body. He growled and slapped me. I held his hand above his head and gently trailed kisses down his neck before roughly biting in to the sensitive spot above his collar bone. He let out a shaky moan attempting to stay persistent in pushing me away.

He met my lips as he wrapped his legs around my waist. And suddenly he was under me screaming and panting my name. We weren’t in water so it took longer for Key to feel comfortable. He was so gorgeous. He had a firm grip on my wrists as I thrusted in to him. I had never felt more connected with someone in my life.
___________

“Do you really like me a lot?” asked Key curiously. His head laid on my chest as he circled the tip of his finger on my stomach aimlessly.

“Quiet you’re not supposed to talk after,” I joked.

“Jonghyun!” he whined slapping my bare chest.

“I’m kidding,” I chortled. I pecked his forehead not minding that it was damp from perspiration. “Yes Kibum…I like you more than you think I do.”

“How much?” he questioned looking up at me with sad eyes.

“I think I love you,” I whispered. He searched my eyes for some type of false claim. But I’m guessing he didn’t find one since he connected our lips. The kiss was more slow and careful than the one that was filled with anger and passion from earlier.

He broke the kiss and stared at me for several moments. “I think I love you to.”

"I-I can't stay over tonight..." I sighed. I knew that was going to be his next question.

"Why?" he pouted looking more irritated than sad.

I couldn't tell him that I was spending the night in Hana-ssi guest room. He would flip out. But I couldn't lie. "My father wants to speak to me...about you know."

Key removed himself from beside me. I sighed. It was always going to be like that. "About your wedding?"

"Yes but you know-"

"Just go," he mumbled. I tried to speak but he shook his head. "Please...this time can you just go?"

I got dressed and slipped out of his bedroom window. I turned back annd sighed. "Key," I waited unitl his blood shot eyes were acknowleding me. "I love you." I closed the window, not waiting for a response. I wasn't sure I would have gotten one if I did. I walked up to the castle and stomped my way through the entrance. Kyun glared at me as I passed and Haku furrowed his eyebrows in worry. But I had no time for them. I made my way to the third floor. I stood distraught in the hall. To my left was the guest wing, where Hana-ssi waited for me. And to the right was the Royale wing, where my room resided. I groaned. How could picking where to sleep be so hard?
♠ ♠ ♠
So that's the end of that chapter....lol I bet your wondering which way Jonghyun chose. Well you won't find out next chapter, that's Key's POV. So I guess your going to have to wait! Lol please tell me how you liked this chapter or even the story so far. And who do you want Jong to be with: Hana or Key? Please comment and subscribe!

Thanks for reading! ^.^