Status: Completed :)

The One for Me

Chapter Nine

I tensed my jaw as I pulled my shirt over my head. It was the second night I had stayed with Hana-ssi. I felt sick. The pit of my stomach churned violently and I wondered if I would vomit the small amount of food I managed to choke down. Kyun had been worried when I didn’t eat dinner, and Hana-ssi tried to feed me water and fruit to make me feel better. It didn’t.

“Oppa? Are you alright?” asked Hana-ssi. She ran her hand up my back and to my shoulder to turn me to her. I sighed. I didn’t want her to touch me. I wanted Key. I needed Key.

“Fine,” I lied. I hurried to the bathroom and allowed the contents that stirred up my neck pour out in to the wastebasket. I heard Hana-ssi yell but I ignored her. Sweat beaded my forehead as the vile smell reached my nostrils. I coughed as another round of vomit forced itself from my body. What the hell was wrong with me?

“Jonghyun?” a panicked Kyun screamed by my side. I felt his hand rub soothing circles in my back. My mother used to do that. She would hum songs and rub my back when I was sick or sad. Tears brimmed my eyes at the thought that she wouldn’t do those things anymore.
I sat back and slowly inhaled and exhaled. Kyun taught me this for when I was having a fit. But this didn’t feel like my lungs contracting and gasping for air. This felt like my head was filled with too many thoughts to conjure up any sense and my body wasn’t able to catch up to the fact.

“I’m okay,” I mumbled. I glanced at Hana-ssi in the doorway. Her eyes were red and she stared at me. She was concerned, but I didn’t want to be with her at the moment. “C-can I go to my room?”

“Yeah,” Kyun nodded. He put my arm around his shoulder and assisted me in standing. Once I gained my balance, he helped me out of Hana’s room. As we passed her, I could see the scared expression on her face. It seemed to ask, Is he going to die? Why did everyone think that?

**********

“I brought you some soup,” my father said as the maid behind him sat the entrée next to my bed. “I heard that you haven’t been feeling well these past couple of days… why?”
I shrugged. “Maybe the ongoing stress of having to marry someone because if you don’t your people will die has something to do with it.”

“Jonghyun,” he sighed. He took a seat in the chair Kyun had occupied for a few hours to watch over me. “I know this must be har-”

“Oh you know?” I snapped. “You know how it feels to be forced in to an arranged marriage huh?” He shook his head and I nodded. “Didn’t think so.”

“Jonghyun you have to understand-“

“Alright dad! I get it okay?” I shouted. “Can you just… leave me alone?”

He nodded and quickly exited my bedroom. I sighed in relief. I had been holding my breath and I didn’t really realize I had been. I needed to see Key, but there was no way they were going to let me ‘roam’ the garden by myself let alone let me go out to town. I waited for Haku to bring me water. He grinned at me fondly. Somehow I always felt wrong for making him my servant. He seemed more like a younger brother.

“Do you need me to send anything?” he asked reading my mind. I had always been amazed that he knew everything. He even knew about Key.

”Haku, I need you to give this letter to a noble… but you can’t tell anyone I’m sending this,” I whispered in the privacy of my library. Even with the doors locked I still felt as though people could hear through the stone walls of the castle.

“I won’t…Kibum right?” he nodded as he slipped the letter in to his belt.

I was speechless. How could he know about Key? “W-who told you about us?”

“No one,” he beamed. This conversation seemed so casual to him. “I-I seen you sneak over to his place… a couple times.”

“What?” I shouted. I breathed slowly and sighed. “Who else saw?”

“No one… I just think you guys should close the curtains when you’re together,” he hinted.

My jaw dropped. “You s-saw us… together?”

Haku blushed. “I was jealous… that you were spending time with someone else so much rather than me… but I saw that he wasn’t just a brother to you-”

“Okay stop,” I sighed. “Can you just give it to him?”

He nodded. “And I won’t tell, I promise.”


I ushered him closer so that my mouth was almost near his ear. “Tell him to come see me… but don’t tell him I got sick… just say I’m on house arrest.”

“Okay,” he abided. He swiftly left the room and I was accompanied by pure silence.

Kyun entered with some extra soup and sat it on the table beside my bed. “I don’t want it.”

“You need to eat,” he protested.

“I don’t want it,” I repeated.

“Jong-“

I knocked the table over, ignoring the clash of the glass falling to the floor. “I don’t want it!”
Kyun stared wide eyed at my sudden outburst. He snapped and the maid hurried to clean up my mess. He sighed. He wanted to say something but the look on my face must have ceased any words from escaping his lips. “Send my guard in.”

He nodded and left to fetch one of the many people who protected me. He returned just as quick with the stoned face guard that stood by my door all day. “Yes sir?”

“I will have a visitor today… he is allowed in. But I don’t want any interruptions once he’s here. Are we clear?”

He nodded and Kyun furrowed his eyebrows. “You shouldn’t have visitors your ill!”

“Well I’m not going anywhere… and this is business,” I replied curtly. “Which means my business. Not yours.”

Kyun scoffed and walked out. He would have an attitude and probably discuss mine with my father. But I didn’t care. All I wanted was to see Key. As if on cue Haku entered with Kibum shortly behind him. I sat up quickly, ignoring the dizziness that soon subsided.

I grinned. “Hi.”

Key glanced at the maid that looked shaken as she hurried out with a bag of glass. “What happened?” Haku let out a knowing smirk and called the intruders out of my room. He closed the door after waving goodbye.

“I had some bad food…”

“Don’t lie,” Key sighed.

I held out my hand and it took Key a second to grab hold of it. I tugged him so that he was sitting next to me and pecked the side of his neck. “I love you.”

“Tell me what happened,” Key repeated.

“Kyun tried to make me eat and I didn’t want to… I let my anger get the best of me,” I confessed shamefully.

“Why? Have you not been eating?” asked Key eyes masked in anger, but I knew that he was only concerned. “Are you okay?”

“I-I missed you,” I mumbled.

“Jong-”

“Please,” I begged. “I just… I want to kiss you. I want to be with you. I need to be with you.” I cupped the side of his face and brought his lips to mine. He reacted instantly. He climbed on top of me and moaned as I slipped my tongue in his mouth. He smelled like lavender. It was my favorite scent that he wore so far. His hands were cold against my skin, but soft as silk.

“We’re not doing that here,” he mumbled between kisses.

“Absolutely not,” I agreed. I had a feeling that I would have agreed to anything at that moment. My pants seemed tighter as he kissed my neck. He ran his hands down my abdomen to groin and roughly massaged me with his hand. “God Key.”

“I think we should stop,” he whispered. I gruffly lifted my hips to meet his and he stifled a moan. He unbuttoned my shirt and pressed his lips to my chest. The soft bow lips I loved worked magic down my stomach. He looked up at me and smirked. “We should stop.”
He rolled off of me and walked to the balcony. I slammed the pillow over my face and groaned. I sat up slowly and carefully walked away from the bed. The room didn’t spin and my stomach didn’t lunge, so I took it as a good sign to join him.

I walked up behind him. “Kibummie,” I growled in his ear as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

He pulled my arms away quickly and looked around. “You can’t do that! Someone could see us.”

“I thought you visited me so that I could hold you,” I grumbled.

He scoffed. “You beckoned me here remember?”

“So you didn’t want to come here?” I questioned suspiciously.

Key smiled. “Of course I did… especially after you sent me that letter.”

“Romantic huh?” I grinned cockily. “What did you think about it?”

Key stepped closer to me. “I want you to make love to me.” I connected our lips feverishly. I felt his hand run up my neck and combed his fingers through my hair. And somehow we ended up back inside not caring if we were caught.

___________

“I have never had to have so many cloths in my mouth before,” Key smirked as he buttoned the black top he chose to wear.

“Well I don’t think my guards would have reacted well to someone screaming,” I shrugged. “You seemed to be more comfortable this time.”

Key bit his bottom lip seductively. “Did I?”

“I love you,” I smiled not caring that I was still naked as I walked over to him and kissed his lips.

“I love you more,” he winked. He pulled away. “You’re making it hard to leave.”

“Well I don’t want you to.”

“I can’t stay,” he shrugged.

“Says who?”

“My mother,” he replied grimly.

I slipped on my pants and a shirt quick enough to raise Key’s eyebrow. I walked over to the door and whistled at the guards. “One of you send a note to Sun-Ja-ssi that Key is with Minho…he will be back tomorrow. And then tell Haku to prepare for a sleep over in my room.” They nodded no questions asked.

“How can you just do that?” he asked in disbelief.

“I’m the Prince,” I grinned pressing our bodies together.

“Your cockiness is annoying,” he sighed.

“Well now you’re stuck with me,” I chuckled. “So what do you want to do?”

“I have a few things in mind,” Key replied innocently kneeling in front of me. “Although I have never done this before… I will try it.”

My bravado was stuck somewhere in my throat as he pulled at my pants. I held myself up by keeping my hand plastered to the wall. I had no idea he was going to do it. It never crossed my mind actually. I covered my mouth to keep quiet the moans that escaped my mouth. I could feel his tongue against me and I thought I was going to die once I heard a loud 'pop'. Key moaned and the vibration around me put me on edge. Why was this boy able to drive me crazy?

************

“Alright your turn,” I mumbled. My head felt light. We had probably had too many drinks, well I did at least.

“I don’t want to play this anymore,” whined Key. He laid beside me and sighed.

“Is it because I’m winning?” I smirked. I turned to him, my head slightly getting dizzy in the process.

Key rolled his eyes. “No, because your drunk.”

“I am not!” I denied and then shrugged. “Okay just a little.”

“Can we go to bed now?” asked Key. “I’m tired.”

“You’re so boring,” I sighed and nodded to his request. He sat up to move to the bed but I grabbed his wrist. “Can we lay here?”

Key reluctantly put his head on my chest and I smiled. Why was he so tolerant of me? I would have dumped me a long time ago. A knock came to the door and Key immediately jumped ten feet away from me. Haku entered and smiled at us. “Hana-ssi wants to know why she can’t come to your room.”

“I’m busy,” I slurred. “Key why you so far away?”

“Do you want me to tell her those exact words?” asked Haku incredulously.

I nodded. “No,” Key intervened. “He’s drunk. Just tell her he’s… not allowed to have visitors.”

Haku raised his eyebrow. “But you’re in here.”

“We both know I’m more than a visitor,” Key said defensively. “Go.”

Haku shrugged and closed the door behind him. “You would be such a good Queen,” I beamed.

“Can we please go to the bed now?”

I shook my head and grinned as Key sat against the wall and pouted. He looked so divine sitting in my ruby robe fixing his already perfect blonde hair. I crawled over to him and laid my head in his lap. “Kiss me.”

“Say please and I’ll think about it,” he retorted.

“NO HANA YOU CAN”T GO IN THERE!” I heard Haku yell as Hana opened the door. She came in far enough to stop and see me and Key together. We weren’t naked, and we weren’t kissing, so I had no idea why she had such a look of betrayal on her face.

“Who is this?” she asked. Her body was shaking; she looked as if she was going to burst in to tears.

“Hana-ssi meet Key,” I replied. “Key, Hana-ssi.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello! So I'm soory this chapter isn't as good as the others but I promise the next one will be. Lol I had some trouble deciding how I wanted this chapter go. But I finally got it and hopefully it is okay!

Thanks for reading ^.^