I'd Do Anything to Hold Your Hand

Chapter Eleven

Ally' POV

I only have one day left here in L.A to 'sell' me and Harry's 'relationship'. The last 2 days we didn’t do much. We mostly stayed in the hotel, especially the day after our little party. Yesterday I went out shopping with Louis because I mean come on I wasn’t going to drag Harry out because I know how much he hates it. The only time he actually likes to go shopping is with Louis, or me and Louis but obviously that wasn’t going to happen. You should have seen half the stuff people were saying about that.

"Ally and Louis went out shopping today! AWEE! Harry's bestfriend and boyfriend went shopping TOGETHER!"

Then of course you had the rebuttal.

"oH MY gOD, LOuIS AND HarRY arent dAtiNG! They JuST wenT OuT as fRiEnds!!1!! EloUnoR and HalLy!!!1!11!

My did we all cringe at those. See what most of the fans didn’t know was that 'Elounor' was going to end in about a month and a half, that’s why she wasn’t in L.A with us. They were slowly going to have her and Louis 'breakup' nothing big, just something subtle, then before Louis' birthday me and Harry would break it off. We had this whole thing already planned out.

"Ally, what are you doing?" Harry said coming into the room.

"Umm, what does it look like?" I said still staring at my computer screen.

"I swear you need to go into rehab or something." We both laughed because we know how true that statement is.

"Well should we get going then?" I ask with a half smile.

"I guess so." He says and grabs me from the chair pulling me into a hug, “Thank you so much for this." He whispers, “I know you really don’t like it, and I don’t that much either, but I, me and Louis, can’t thank you enough." He pulls away and his eyes are a little watery.

"You know I would do anything for you two. I’m just glad I’m the last piece of this whole façade."

"I’m glad you’re the last piece too. And plus you’re going to be the exclusive interviewer." He says with a smirk on his face.

"Harry what the fuck are you talking about?" Confusion running through my words and all over my face.

"Well you know pretty much everything that they" he points to the computer, “want to know, so who would be better. They’re gonna set up everything and you're gonna interview us, and then they’re gonna air it or something and I'm assuming you're gonna livestream it for everyone else." Harry says very proudly and quite excitedly.

I must of looked like a little kid on Christmas morning because one, Harry used all these internet terms that he normally wouldn’t, but he knows them from me of course, and two, because I would be interviewing them, I mean it wouldn’t be as special if I was just playing around with my camera in my flat, but this was a real interview and it was going to be pretty historical for the people who support Louis and Harry.

"Well then, let’s get this over with, because I need to finish more work and pack up." And with that me and Harry were off to play mini-golf, which was the perfect thing because we didn’t have to look to coupley.

We saw fans on the way, they took picture of us, we held hands for that but once we got to the course it went from 'pretending to be boyfriend and girlfriend' to 'I’m your best friend you better let me win, curly haired freak.'

~~~

I'm home now, back in London. I've never been so happy to be back here with the rain and dreary weather. Tomorrow was Saturday so I didn’t have school or work, because I told Mr.Wayne that I would call him when I was back and ready to start up again.

I unpacked, took a shower and got into my pajamas. Today was definitely going to be a relax and finish up any work I needed to get done type of day.

It'd been about 2 hours since I've been back and my Mum was ringing my cell.

"Yes, Mum." I answered.

"Ally, what are you doing? Why didn’t you call me when you landed? When is this thing between you and Harry going to end." She rushed out the question like any mother would.

"Mum, calm down. I’m finishing up the work I had for school, and I didn’t call because I’m exhausted, this is probably the worst jetlag I have ever had. And that thing is going to end soon, don’t worry AND don’t tell anyone." I said with a stern voice towards the end.

"Ally, I know not to tell anyone, I just hate seeing you two having to pretend to be something you’re not." She sighed into the phone.

"Mum, I know, believe me I know. But it’s only for a short while. I promise now can I get back to my work so I can go to sleep?"

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you too."

~~~

It’s been about a month since I've been back, and the boys got back about 2 weeks ago. Me and Harry only had to go out twice, which was way too much for either of us to handle. Louis and Eleanor went out once, which was going to be there last outing.

You should have seen what everyone was saying when the pictures of them came out, it was quite hilarious.

"omfg, and we thought Louis and Eleanor couldnt look any less like a couple."

I should say the next 2 weeks, when the 'Elounor' break up happens is going to be gold.

My Hearts a stereo..

I heard the familiar ringtone, and picked up my phone," Hey." I said voice bubbly and excited I hadn’t seen much of Niall since L.A because that would of been to suspicious.

"Babe, Louis and Harry are throwing a party this weekend over at their flat, and they told me to call and tell you. I miss you!" Niall rushed out the words.

"I miss you too. Can you pick me up? What time are they throwing it? Oh and by party do you mean party, or like the 5 of you plus me and I'm assuming Liam would bring Danielle."

"Well yea, but actually Danielle isn’t coming she’s leaving tonight, she has some gig or something in Sweden. I'll pick you and it’s at 7."

We said out goodbyes and hung up the phone.

It was only Thursday, so I still had to wait and see Niall. It was literal torture not seeing him.

"Hmm, what can I do?" I spoke out loud to myself. I didn’t have any classes on Friday's, I just had work so there was really no point in going to sleep anytime soon.

"Oh I know!" I pulled over my laptop and logged onto Tumblr, it felt like ages since I had last been on, but in reality it was only about 3 days. I had a few messages not much.

“Hey guys! hows everyone been?" I posted to let them know I was still alive.

"Ohmygod Ally! where have you been!"

"Ally, we missed you!"

"Ally how much longer!"

"Make a video!"


Were what most people have replied to that most so I figured why not make a video. I grabbed the tripod and camera from my closet and set it on the desk, myself sitting in the chair so they could see me. Before hitting record I told them to send me some questions. I waited about a minute before hitting record.

"Hey guys! So, umm, sorry I've been a bit MIA but I had a project I had to do and I had a double shift at work this week, so I haven’t had much time to come on." I said first.

"Well let’s go see what you guys want to know, I have my laptop right here." I said showing them.

"How are the boys?" The boys are good, they're glad to be back home for a while so they can relax."

"Oh you guys want to see something I got the other day?" I asked before leaving the frame and walking to the living room, “Hold on a second!" I yelled. Before I got back I heard my phone going off.

"Im a Barbie Girl in a Barbie World.."

“Oh God." I said before nearly falling grabbing phone from next to the tripod.

"Lou can I call you back, I’m in the middle of making a video." There was a brief pause for his response, “What? Okay then." I said before saying my farewell and hanging up the phone.

"Sorry, guys." I said before continuing with the questions.

"Alright, well I’m going to go now. I'm gonna have more riddles for you guys soon, maybe the next few days so look out for those. Bye!"

I uploaded the video and then headed off to bed.

~~~

"Okay, where is the alcohol." I more said than asked when me and Niall walked into Louis and Harry's place.

"Rough week?" Louis asked handing me my favorite drink ever. Orange Juice and Whipped Cream Vodka.

"Mmm, yea. Fucking these people from The Sun keep calling me and I’m not answering it, I don’t care. Guys, they left me a voicemail and you want to know what they said. They said 'Ally we would like to ask you about school and work and how you cope with them when you boyfriend is in the biggest boy band in the world right now. Give us a call back at blah blah blah." I said with a more than annoyed tone in my voice.

Before anyone could say anything I continued, “Look I'm sorry but you need to tell the assholes that if they want this to work they can’t be setting up people to interview me over the phone when it’s not necessary. It’s not going to make anything better." I took a long sip of my drink and went and sat on the couch.

Harry's POV

Harry and Louis were happy that they were going to have some of the most important people over tonight for their little party. They liked to do this occasionally so they could all relax together and just act stupid. Louis, Ally, Niall and Zayn would usually get absolutely smashed so Harry was looking forward to those antics that would be sure to happen later in the night.

"Where's Ally and Niall?" Liam asked.

"Probably snogging in the back of Niall's car somewhere." Zayn said with a beer already in his hand.

No sooner the door to the flat was flung open, “Speak of the devil." Harry murmured to himself. He could tell Ally was upset or aggravated over something and she asked for the alcohol not being in the flat for more than a minute Harry knew for sure something was up.

Louis must have been able to see how aggravated she was because he was handing her a drink, “Rough week?" He asked and when he did it was like setting out a time bomb.

She told us what why she was so upset, and Harry couldn’t feel anything but guilt, for putting his best friend through this. She was over on the couch now, sitting there sipping her drink quickly.

Harry walked over to her, throwing his arm over her shoulder and pulling her into his neck, “I’m sorry Ally, I should have never asked you to do this for us." Her eyes shot up, “Harry this isn’t your fault and I already told you I don’t mind it, I just don’t want people to keep calling me. Now I have to change my number again. Could you just tell them not to give my number to any stupid papers without at least telling me first?"

Harry nodded, “Ally I’m sorry, only 2 more months, it'll be quick, I promise." he whispered.

"Ally, I think you could use another, yeah?" Louis said taking her empty glass and filling it.

"Yes please." She said taking a long gulp.

"You know, fuck those guys, let’s go all out tonight yea?" Ally said the alcohol already starting to give her buzz.

"And what did you have in mind?" Niall said leaning over to kiss her.

“Let's start with getting smashed then, we'll just go from there."

Everyone nodded and clanked there glasses together, even Liam was going to join in on this celebration.

All anyone could remember from the night before were bright lights and whip cream. It wouldn’t be until later when they found Ally's camera filled with pictures and videos from that night. Those pictures and videos would be filed away onto one of Ally's flash drives and placed into the small box she kept under her bed filled with many others, all marked with what was on them, all had memories that no one else would see but them. And they were all okay with that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay im sorry for the suckishness that is this chapter, I really wanted to update and I wasnt sure where to go with it in the beginning, but towards the end i think i redeemed myself a bit. but anyways i hope you like it. i think maybe 4 or 5 more chapters at the most and this will be completed. Oh and im in school now so updates maybe every two weeks for this, because i have another fic im doing, so im trying to rotate when i update them. okay, bye! i hope everyone is having a good september.