Status: if you want to co write give me a bell and I'll assign you

Dance hall drug

Reckless with a capital 'R'

'FLUX !!! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? '' I yelled at his, partly so he could hear over the music, mostly because I was pissed off.
''Look I'm sorry, but I wanted to redo completely'' He shouted back pleadingly
''It's not a literal redo Jack, '' I started to say something else but he grabbed my shoulders and steered me to the side street so we could hear better.
''I didn't want this Jack, last time I was here I was scared for my life, hell I hadn't even fucking done anything, but that didn't seem to bother your asshole friends!! Or do you think it''s funny to bring me here? Are you gonna gather another crowd to scream at me? ''
Jack tried to reach for my hand but I pulled in away glaring at the concrete.
''Fine'' he said sadly, and began to walk away. Even though I knew for-well that he was playing the victim here, I couldn't help myself.
'' Jack wait!'' I said barely above a whisper.
He spun round and smiled at me. His smile was infectious as I soon found myself laughing ourselves. He pulled me into a friendly bear hug and began to steer me to the front.
''So you okay with this'' he questioned
I sighed and nodded uncertainly. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it gently as he opened a large glass door. I flashed my fake ID at a bouncer, it was convincing, Rozie got me it as a birthday present, for my 18th a few weeks ago. Jack was allowed straight in, obviously a regular. That was no surprise. He wandered to the bar and told me to ''mingle pringle''.
My idea of mingling was to stand on the dark side of the dance floor and wait for either: my drinks to arrive, or be shooed off by a making out couple, in this case it was the latter, I think more was happening than making out though.
I joined Jack by the bar, and leaned against the counter. He was talking awkwardly to a girl, who was advancing on him very quickly. She rubbed her hand on his thigh and tried to grope at his hair. He looked at me helplessly as he tried to drag her off of him. I chuckled and down the jager the bartender set out, then I drank Jack's. I was getting tense with the amount of people piling around me. Jack was still occupied with his unwanted attention, so didn't notice I'd already downed the second round that was set out. I felt the warmth of the alcohol running through my body. Jack helplessly patted my back trying to get the drunk girl off of his crotch. She seemed content in his lap and proceeded to try and get his BONER tshirt of him. Shoving her hands against his chest.
I planted a dramatic kiss on Jack's shocked face clamping his cheeks in my hands. I pulled away quickly to see the girl shoot me daggers and slink off trying to drag a very red Jack with her unsuccessfully. She moved on now to the bartender.
''WOW'' he gawped
''I know right, how good am I at getting rid of people? ''
I replied with a wink, implying that the kiss meant nothing whatsoever. At least I think it didn't. Jack looked pleased with himself and ordered a round of shots.
Fall Out Boy's Dance Dance started playing. Jack looped his arm around my waist and led me to the floor, we mingled with the other intertwined bodies, dancing like I did at school dances where this song was a frequent winner. Soon the innocent dancing turned into Jack faux grinding against me, I wasn't complaining. This was the first time in awhile I'd actually felt good, even in Rozie's stripper heels and tiny dress I felt like I could let loose.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was totally listening to all time low's party songs whilst writing this XD