Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums

Pussy, Emo, Fag.

- Still Gerard's POV-

Suddenly it knocked on the door.
" Ask how the fuck it is.." Dad whispered to me.
" Uh. w-who is it?"
" It's me Gerard!" Oh no. Oh shit, it was Frank. I looked at my dad, to see how he had reacted.
" Oh, is it your little boyfriend , Gerard? " I'm not gonna let him hurt Frank. Never.
" Maybe we should invite him in, huh? What do you think Gerard?"
" Please dad, don't .. don't hurt him.. "
" Fuck Gerard, you're such a pussy! Don't hurt my brother, please dad , ohh! Can you never just shut the fuck up?!"

- 3 Years earlier-
- Frank's POV-

I had just started this new school, and i was really scared. I didn't know anybody there. It was my first day there, and well, it turned out to be just the way i thought. " Pussy , Emo, Fag" . I heard the words echoing through the corridors. After math class, i stood in the boys room, crying in a small toilet. I thought i was alone, but then;
" Why so sad? " Someone asked from the outside the toilets.
" None of your business"
" I know that they .. call you.. names..They did that to me when i first started here, too. Just ignore them and they will stop." I didn't know what it was about this guy, but something in his voice made me trust him. So i opened the door. Outside stood the hottest guy I've ever seen. He had black messy hair, some eyeliner and trashy clothes.
" Hey you! I'm Gerard. "

- Back at Gerard and Mikey's house -

"Come on in , Frank!" Dad said. I didn't want him to see us like this, and i sure didn't want him to get hurt. I composed myself and shouted to Frank.
" Don't come in Frank, please, get out of here and call the police" but it was too late. He opened the door. His face dropped.
" What.. what's going on Gerard?" Frank looked terrified.
" And what's wrong with Mikey?"
" Frank, go..."
" Shut up Gerard!" Dad stood up and walked towards Frank. But then he just froze, and he did something surprising.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANKS for reading, love ya <33 go comment now y'all .