Status: Co-write

Secrets

Molly

When I got home, I got bombarded by questions from Alicia. “What took so long? What did Simon say? Why didn’t you call me to come get you? What happened?”

“Whoa Alicia, calm down and take a deep breath.” I say as I set my bag down on the couch and sit in my chair, pulling my legs up to my chin.

“Okay. But seriously, what happened?”

“Well I walked in and Simon started saying that I had a great voice and that he wanted to sign me and I was about to accept his offer when Harry burst through the door.”

“What is Harry doing back? Aren’t they supposed to be touring still?” Alicia asks.

“Yes they are but I think they stopped because of me.”

“Why?”

I swallow. “Because Harry told me that after Simon signed me he was going to have me open for them for the rest of their tour.”

Alicia gasps. “Jeez, Molly, your life is such a stress-filled ride they could make it a reality show.”

“Alicia, that is not helping.”

“I know but it is true.” She mumbles.

“It is.” We lapse into silence until we hear a knock on our door.

“Who could that be?” Alicia asks.

“As long as it is not Harry, I could really use the distraction right now.” I say as I stand up and head to the door. I open it to reveal Tori.

“Hey Molly.” She smiles shyly.

“TORI!” I shout and pull my friend into a hug.

“Molly, who is it?” Alicia asks, standing up and walking towards us.

“Oh right. Alicia, this is my best friend from high school Tori.” I motion to Tori. “And Tori, this is my roommate Alicia.”

Tori sticks her hand out. “It is very nice to meet you. And I love your accent.”

Alicia takes Tori’s hand and shakes it. “The pleasure is all mine. And I like yours.” We walk into the living room and sit so we can talk.

“So Tori,” I ask. “What are you doing in London anyways? Why aren’t you with Zayn?”

“Well obviously you know that Harry is here.” I nod. “Well we all came with them to try to somewhat convince you to come with us to tour with the guys.”

“Tori, I don’t know if I can do that. If I stay around Harry too long, my resolve to stay away from him will dissolve and I will fall back into his arms again. I can’t risk his safety again.”

“But, Molly, who do have to worry about now? Your brother is happy to have you back and won’t hurt you and Marcus was given the death sentence. He was killed just before we flew over here.”

“So Marcus is gone?”

“Yes.” Tori nods.

“And there is no one else who was in league with him that will come after me now that he is gone?”

“Molly, now you are just making up excuses to stay away from Harry. Even I can tell that and I wasn’t there for most of this.” Alicia speaks up.

“But… it is just too much for me. You don’t know what I went through.”

“We would if you would open up Molly. Instead of always resorting to your journal for Kiley, you need to start talking to us.” Tori says.

“I just can’t. I can’t explain myself right in speaking. Writing is the only way I can express my true feelings.”

“Well since Simon is going to sign you, why don’t you try to use your emotions to write a song instead of using the journal?” Alicia suggests.

“That is a great idea Alicia. And we can help you with it. All of us.”

“Who else will help?” I ask, confused.

“Miss us Molly?” I turn to see Danielle and Eleanor standing in the door way.

“DANI! EL!” I shout and run to give them hugs. The tears start falling from my eyes.

“Don’t cry love, it is just us.” Eleanor jokes, patting my shoulder.

“You have no idea how happy I am to see you.” I explain, wiping the tears from my eyes. “Well, I guess I could try that. But just not tonight. Maybe we can start in the morning?”

All of the girls exchange glances and nod. Tori, Dani, and El say their goodbyes and leave.

“Oh my gosh. I was just in the same room with Louis’, Liam’s, and Zayn’s girlfriends and I didn’t faint.”

I clap for my insane best friend and we bicker back and forth for a little while then we find a movie to watch on TV.
♠ ♠ ♠
here it is. hope you enjoy.
bit of filler but will be important in later chapters. we still have a bit to go so be in for a wild rife. :D