Secrets

GRAND SLAM

Lilli took two gracious steps and tapped Miranda on the back, when she turned; Lilli smiled, "Hey!"

Miranda was taken back, was Lilli Bandire seriously talking to her, "Um, hi." It took a few seconds for Miranda to assume Lilli just wanted information on her secret, "Yes." She turned back around, "Yes, I had sex with Rodney, numerous of times." She looked down at her ring and twisted it off, "Why should I continue to lie and pretend I'm pure." She turned to face Lilli, "So, go ahead and run to your friends and giggle how it's all true."

She bit her lip and shook her head, "No, I wasn't here to ask about you and Rodney's business. I just wanted to know," She bit her lip again and looked down, "if you were okay. It isn't fair for whoever is doing this to ruin people's social lives and tell secrets that aren't theres to tell."

Miranda half smiled, it was nice to know at least one person cared, "Thanks, Lilli. It means a lot." She closed her locker and smiled a real smile, "I guess I have to tell my parents before someone else does. Wish me luck. "

Lilli smiled back, "Luck!" She waved goodbye and headed for Tara's car, she felt good knowing she made a smile appear on an upset person's face. She liked being nice, it was way better than being mean and rude. She climbed in Tara's mustang convertible, "Were you waiting long?"

Tara was busily texting on her phone, "Nope." She put her phone in her lap and turned to face her pretty blonde friend, "What were you doing?" She put her car in drive and rode off out of the hell hole she called school.

"Oh, I was just talking to Miranda, just to see if she's okay."

"Right." Tara didn't mind Lilli talking to Miranda, it was just annoying in a sense. Lilli never did things on her own unless someone told her to do it. Lilli was just a puppy dog that followed everyone's antics.

"Thanks for the ride, I'm sure my parents will buy me a car over spring break. See ya when I see ya." Lilli walked into her house and dropped her bags, "I'm free momma! I'm free!"

Her mother popped her head out of the kitchen and sang, "Only for a week!"

"Thanks for popping my bubble." She walked into her room and laid on her bed, it was nice to be free from all the secret drama. Hopefully snitch would enjoy the break and not cause chaos. Lilli was tired of not sticking up for her actions, it wasn't fair everyone vetoed the idea of Miranda coming to sit with them at lunch. It was like she was contagious of a disease, she was just hurt and her social status was dropping lower than the geeky smelly kids that played games in the library.

Beepbeep

Lilli's eyebrow's burrowed, she could have sworn she turned the volume down on her texts. She picked up her phone and sat with her mouth cracked open. Snitch had updated again. Three times in just one day? She was scared to open it :

Remember that sex tape that went around with the two unidentified people a couple months ago? Wanna know who it was? Brandon Coulsen and Lillian Bandire, thats who. Oh damn, two with one stone. GRAND SLAM. Here's a link for all those who don't have it. ;o

-Snitch


The phone slid from her hands, Lilli was in shock. She couldn't explain the emotions she was feeling, anger, sad, mortified, awkward, violated, and hurt. It was jumbled mess of all the emotions people shouldn't be feeling. She scrambled to pick her phone up, she dialed Tara's number.

Tear's escaped her eyes as the ringing kept going, she hung up and called Hayley. "Hayley?"

"Lilli? What's wrong?!"

She started hiccuping, something that happened when she was about to bawl her eyes out, "Did you see the last post?"

"Hold on, I'll look now." Lilli heard scuffling and typing and then silence, "Lilli...how did snitch find out about it, if I never knew about it?"

"I'm sorry! I should have told you, but but. I had told Tara and she said to keep it from spreading to just forget about it. And I didn't want anyone to find out about it, I'm so sorry!" Lilli was going crazy, her make up was smearing, "I don't know who Brandon told."

"I'll round up the girls and we'll be over, okay?"

"Okay." Lill hung up and watched the link up until it made it hard to watch from her tears, she read the comments and cried harder, it wasn't supposed to be blown up. It was some stupid thing they had decided to do when they were drunk. She wanted to crawl under a rock and sleep for days.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to
A Step Into My life
and
Scarlet Knows
for taking the time to comment. :)
Maybe you too may be mentioned if you are like these lovely people
and let me know how I'm doing.