Secrets

THE NEW

To have or not to have this power, thought the redhead. She stared aimlessly at the screen that showed her email to the mysterious Snitch. She knew a lot of secrets, hell she was the queen of secrets. She knew about Miranda, Rodney,Lilli, Brandon, Maya, Tara, and Jason well before everyone else did, hell she expected all that to be leaked.

The more she thought about the secrets the closer she came to the conclusion of who it was. "Maya!" Her smirk spreaded across her face as she licked her lips, it was so easy. Clearly, when Tara had moved to Ridgehigh, she had became friends with all of Maya's friends; Maya felt threatened.

Maya Destery was a bitch, no she was worse than a bitch. But, Savannah, Hayley, and Lilli, literally worshiped Maya. She was not only the prettiest but she was a fashion icon in Ridgehigh. That was until Tara came along, Tara had the natural beauty as well as great fashion taste.

No wonder Maya had turned over a new leaf, she was plotting to take down Tara. And it would have to take everyone to forget about her devious side. The redhead smiled and started typing away:

Dear, Snitch or should I say Maya Destery,
I have figured it out, and I just want to say give me the title Snitch. I want it more than anything, I believe it is my word against yours. Give it to me or your secret's leaked.

-Maeve.


Maeve smiled, "This is so easy." There was such thing as evil, and Maeve was all about being devious. She liked the idea of having that power, the power to ruin the social status of a high schooler. All of it depended on her, she laughed. "Oh boy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffff hanger. I'll update if I get a new commenter ontop of my regulars:)
Thanks to
Scarlet Knows
Tjenee
Alynn May
Lieformybenefit
Slowburnbaby
Wonderlust