Status: On Break due to me being ultra super busy :(

Destined To Explode

Kill Me With Words

“We are going to Baltimore, miss, so can you please step aside, or you’ll end up getting run over.” Alex sneered at the girl standing in front of us. She was gorgeous. She had soft brown hair that cascaded down her body and ended around her boobs. Just perfect.

“Uh, you aren’t going anywhere boys, these are our bikes, not yours so get the fuck off.” The woman said sternly, directly at Alex.

Then it hit me, we just found a survivor. A hot one at that. I couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t let Alex scare her away.

“So, where are you headed?”

“Baltimore, actually.”

“Maybe, we can go together, better than wandering out here alone.” I tried to flirt with her. She stuck her tongue out at me in response.

“I’m not alone, I have an ally.” Then another girl walked up next to the brown haired girl. She held a double barrel gun and had bullets along her belt. This bitch was here to survive.
She had black hair and was just as short as the brown haired girl. They looked about the same age, both hot as hell.

“We can all go together. You’re names are?”
“Lisa.” The brown haired girl spoke.

“Tay.” The other one said as she spun around and shot an oncoming zombie about ten yards away.

“Alex.” Alex said trying to act happy. I knew he wasn’t. These girls reminded him of Cheyenne. He knew that she couldn’t fend for herself and felt bad that he wasn’t there to save her.

“And I’m Jack. Good, now we’re all acquainted, let’s get on our way.” I started to pedal my bike. Lisa walked in front of me to make me stop. She coughed loudly to get our attention.
“Our bikes, remember?”

“Oh yeah, I forgot.” I jumped off the bike and they started to ride away.

“I guess, we’ll catch up with you, or whatever!” I sighed. That could have been the only two girls around for miles, even the only ones in North America and they just left. I guess I’ll die a virgin.

“Jack look at what I found!” Alex said nudging his head by the road. A Jeep. A mother fucking jeep. It wasn’t totaled, it even ran. The keys were inside along with a bunch of military equipment. Bullets, grenades, helmets, and a uniform. But no guns. We brought along a handgun and we found a baseball bat, an axe, and a shot gun along the way, no we have ammo.

I drove alongside the girls on their bikes and rolled down the window. I honked and they looked over at me, they glared.

“Need a ride, ladies!?” I stopped and they got in without saying a word. Jack always wins. Then, Alex’s eyes widened, zombies, a whole bunch on our tail.

There were about forty of them following our Jeep.

“Alex, take the wheel.” I yelled as I jumped out of the window and onto the roof of the Jeep. I heard screams from the girls, telling me how crazy I was. Tay then jumped onto the roof as well and began firing her gun.

Twenty minutes later, all the zombies were shot, they weren’t coming back. It was getting dark, we needed a place to stay. We drove for about an hour through ruins until we drove up to a building, about four floors tall. We got out of the Jeep and locked it up to make sure no zombies broke in. We climbed the side of the building into the room on the top floor.
Alex started to split up the room to make beds. I usually slept next to him, but we didn’t wanna look like a couple in front of the ladies.

LOG #2
We acquired two allies. I don’t know if we can trust them yet but I have a feeling they are going to be a good addition. What would be nice would be to find a doctor, just in case, but most of them were killed trying to heal those who had eaten the death meat.

Right after the first couple of outbreaks, planes refused to fly people outside of North America. Well most airports in other countries didn’t want our infections to spread throughout the rest of the world. Which was kinda smart. We were completely cut off from the rest of the world. No contacts, no assistance. We were left to fend for ourselves.

But we are doing just fine. Well Alex and I. Alex may still have to get over the fact that his family is most likely dead, but other than that, he’s just fine. Everything is fine. I have my best friend by my side through the worst, I have two pretty girls, and one is a real good shot. Maybe I won’t die a virgin after all.

Me being bisexual, you would think that I would get someone. I went to countless clubs, still not even a drunk would fuck me. Or let me fuck them. Am I really that ugly? It’s probably because I’m so pale and skinny, I look like a skeleton. People used to make fun of me, called me Jack Skellington. I have grown to think of it as a nickname and got him tattooed on my chest.

I was a lonely man, Alex is my only friend. He stuck with me through the teasing, the mocking, and everything. I would be crushed if I lost him to the zombies. Or even worse, if I was the one who had to kill him. He would make me, you know. He trusts me more than these two strangers. But I wouldn’t have the heart. I wouldn’t shoot him even if he was a zombie.
We heard two explosions tonight. Other countries are taking action. They are bombing the West coast to try to rid North America from any inhabitants, zombie or not. That was also a reason to get to the East coast as fast as we could.

Kill Count: Me: 52 Alex: 37 Tay: 16 Lisa: 3
♠ ♠ ♠
ahh, I'm so excited people like my fic! This one is going to be my priority to update, cause I'm writing three fics at the same time.

Thoughts? Comments?

-Stella