Sequel: You're My Kryptonite
Status: Complete <3

Shot Me Out of The Sky

Seventeen

We sat down at the table and began to eat.

"So, in 3 hours we are coming back to pick up Sam. Okay? Okay. Great." I said, munching on my fries. Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Harry looked confused.

"Who is Sam?" Zayn asked.

"Sam is the girl at the counter...Niall likes her." I said, smirking. Niall blushed.

"I just met her, Taylor. I don't know. She just seems...different. I like it."

"Aw, Nialler is in love!" Louis exclaimed. Niall was tomato red.

"Don't be embarassed Niall. I approve of her. She seems like a total sweetie." I said. He smiled.

"Thanks, Tay. So, it was your idea to invite her to hang out with us?"

"Duh. I'm the love docter." He laughed.

"Well thanks, love docter. I'm glad you did." I smiled and we finished eating.

"So, Zayn, what are we doing next?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I need to go to the bookstore though." He said.

"Oh, let's go! I want the new Nicholas Sparks book." I exclaimed.

So, we went to the bookstore. Me and Zayn got the books we wanted. The other boys insisted we were nerds and didn't purchase anything.

Louis was next to pick our activity. I was terrified to see what he would pick.

"Lets go ice-skating!" He exclaimed. I raised an eyebrow.

"Ice skating?" I asked.

"Yeah. You know..skating...on ice."

"No shit Sherlock."

"Hey, watch the attitude."

"Ice skating sounds good. We have like, 2 hours to kill before we pick up Niall's woman anyways," Harry said. Niall blushed.

"I'll drive, since I doubt you guys know where the ice skating rink is." So I drove us there, and we all rented skates. Niall and Zayn have never ice skated before...so this should be intresting.

"Harry, you better hold onto my hand in case I fall" I said as we put on our skates.

"I got you, love. I promise." He assured me, and we all got on the ice.

"I feel so...majestic." Louis said as he glided past us. I laughed.

Niall and Zayn were definetley a sight to see. They were holding onto the sides and each other, struggling to skate.

Liam was a decent skater. He tried to give Zayn and Niall some pointers, but they were still struggling. Poor things.

"Harry you get Zayn, I'll get Niall. I feel bad." I said. He laughed and we skated over to them.

"Come on, Ni." I said, holding out my hand.

"You sure, Tay? I might make you fall."

"Nialler, you are my friend and I'm gonna teach you how to skate. Come on." I said.

Zayn and Harry were already on the ice together, laughing as Zayn struggled.

Niall grabbed my hand and we slowly went on the ice. He wobbled a bit, and I pulled him on.

"See? It isn't so hard." I said. He laughed.

"So...do you think I have a shot with Sam? I don't know her well, but she seems so different. I just have a really good feeling about her." I smiled.

"Niall, you definetley have a shot. You're the sweetest boy I've ever met. If she would turn you down she's crazy."

"Thank you, Taylor. I know Louis is your best friend, but you're mine."

"Niall, you are my best friend too." I said, hugging him.

It was true. Me and Niall have gotten very close. I felt like his very protective older sister. Someone messes with Niall, I'll drop-kick them.

Him and Zayn finally got the grove of skating, and we all skated, having fun and laughing.

I checked my time.

"You guys, it's time to go get Sam. I'm gonna text her right now."

So we returned our skates and headed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not long, just a little filler. Sam's got the next chapter.
And yes, Sam is my new co-writer! Hope yall enjoy her chapters!
And I hope you are all still loving my story!
And check out my other 1D stories, if you don't mind :)
Have a good day!
xoxoxoxoxo -
peaceloveitunes <3