Sequel: You're My Kryptonite
Status: Complete <3

Shot Me Out of The Sky

Eighteen

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket as I stripped off my stupid employee shirt in the McDonalds bathroom. I tossed it onto my bag and pulled on my new lime green Directioner shirt. I had designed it based off of their song “Save You Tonight”, on the front it read ‘I can’t be no superman, but for you, I’d be superhuman’ and on the back was a superhero carrying a girl away, into the clouds with ‘Up, up and away’ written as the clouds and ‘I’ll take you with me’ was written with the houses on the ground. The shirt hugged my belly, and almost hid it, thankfully. I had a purple tank top on underneath and my work pans were those old school zipper pants that you could turn into shorts, so that is exactly what I did. Putting my work stuff in my bag I pulled out my phone to read the text.

”Leaving to get you now, be there in 10 minutes, meet us outside” It was from Taylor, thankfully. I would die if Niall texted me, he was so cute. He sounds so familiar... how many people have an Irish accent in California with the name Niall... Wait! I glanced at my shirt and slapped my forehead. I had met Niall of One Direction, and I didn’t vomit. I realized I didn’t have much time and I wanted to look extra pretty so I pulled out my pigtails and undid my bangs, which decided to hate me and stick out in odd angles. Sighing, I pinned them back and put my hair in a ponytail. I fixed my makeup and heard the door to the restaurant open and many pairs of feet stumble in. I cursed, they were here already. As if on cue, my pocket vibrated again.

”Niall got hungry, we’re coming in, eat with us.” The lack of a request didn’t really bother me, I was used to it from my mom and that was why I left home as soon as I could. I finished fixing my makeup and adjusting my shirt, gathering all my courage to go out and face the band I quickly became obsessed with.

As soon as I stepped out, Taylor was on me as fly was on a dead carcass. “You look so good! I like that shirt, is it new? Where did you buy it? Niall is just dying to see you,” She spun everything together, but I’m from New Hampshire, the land of fast talkers.

“You look great too. I just designed this shirt, its my favorite song. I can’t wait to see Niall either, but I’m terribly nervous.” She looked at me in awe. Then squealed.

“Don’t be nervous Sam, Niall really likes you.” I sighed.

“Do you realize you are walking around with One Direction? Yes? Well I didn’t until about five minutes ago. I’m positively panicked at the moment.” It was her turn to sigh.

“Don’t be panicked. These are good guys. They’ll love you. Now come on.” She pulled me over to a mountain of food. Despite working at McDonalds, I still ate their chicken and fries, that’s it though.

“H-hi guys.” They all waved and introduced themselves. I, obviously, knew who they were. “I’m Samantha- er, Sam.” My face was beet red and the boys chucked at me.

“Based on your shirt I’d say you know who we are. Where did you get it anyways? Its mad cool.” Liam pulled the fabric of my shirt out, which lifted my tank top and I just prayed that they couldn’t see my dirty little secret I hide from everyone.

“She designed it, you guys couldn’t come up with something like that.” Taylor joked and laughed at their expense and I discreetly swatted Liam’s hand away before he showed the whole table.

“Hey, Niall, can I get some of that food. I’m starved.” To the surprise of everyone at the table, Niall scooted over in his booth and patted the seat next to him. “Wanna share a 20 piece?” Niall pulled the container off his mountain of an order identical to the one I had made him earlier. I grabbed a couple fries, trying to be sneaky, but he caught me.

“I’m not going to bite love. I’ll share with you, you’re too pretty to not share with.” He fed me a nugget and smiled at me.

“Mmm thank you Niall, but I need something a little extra if I’m going to eat this food.” I stood up and was hyper aware that shirt rode up thanks to the static cling of the booth. I prayed nobody saw and fixed my shirts again. I walked up to the counter and saw Joe, my coworker that has a massive crush on me. “Joe can I get an M&M McFlurry?”

“Anything for you beauti-” he cut off mid-compliment and I almost asked why, but then I figured it out. Arms wrapped around my waist.

“Hey babe, whatcha getting?” I heard Louis voice before I got to see his face and smiled.

“Just an ice cream boo.” Joe stuttered out the total and Louis paid before I could blink.

“Its Niall’s money, but he was too busy eating to rescue you, hope you don’t mind love,” he whispered in my ear. I shook my head slightly. “Oh, and Sammy, we need to talk about your hips.” My breath hitched, my worst nightmare was coming true. When Joe placed my order on the counter I grabbed it and dipped out of Louis hold. I rushed back to Niall, praying Louis was the only one who noticed, but when Liam and Zayn both avoided my gaze, I knew he couldn’t be.

I ate with Niall for about 10 minutes while everyone else talked in hushed voices. I couldn’t take this. When Niall finally finished his food I kissed his cheek, thanked him, and ran from them all as fast as I could.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, from now on even chapters will be in Sam's point of view, hope it isn't too confusing. I hope this wasn't too dramatic for her second appearance. I wonder what she's hiding... oh wait, no i don't haha

Comment please :)