Tweethearts

4

Harry sighed it's been 2 days since Hannah talked to him he looked at his phone double checking to see if he'd missed her or if she just hadn't replied he tapped his foot against the floor of the car, Atlanta Georgia was where they were playing tonight he sighed getting out of the car going to their hotel.

"Hannah, please talk to me did I offend you? I just want to meet you I didn't mean to offend you."

He went to send it then erased it, he was tired of just texting, tweeting, doing the whole internet thing. He clicked her name and touched her number to call her. He chewed his lip nervously waiting for her to pick up the phone.

"Hello?"

His heart skipped a beat, she had this cute American Southern accent, her voice was so soft like an angel in his mind.

"Hannah?" He asked knowing right away his British accent would give him away.
"Yeah, who's this?" he could tell she honestly didn't realize it was him.

He cleared his throat away from the phone pulling it back to his eat he bit his lip with a cute smile.

"Its Harry, I just wanted to talk to you hear your voice so I could tell you, I'm really sorry for asking you to come. If I offended you I'm really sorry. I just really would love to meet you. You're a sweet girl and your poems, blog, Tumblr, and videos on YouTube are all amazing. You're very talented."

Hannah was dumbstruck. He called her not only did he actually call her he talked he said sweet things to her. He made her feel loved. She felt the tears prick her eyes but she quickly blinked them away.

"Harry you didn't offend me, I just don't want to end up on some magazine with a headline saying I'm another gold digger, liar, band whore, groupie, or whatever they call some of the girls you guys hang out with. I don't want to seem like I'm using you."

Harry smiled at how sweet she was. She cared she wasn't like the other girls who would've jumped on the chance to fly out. She didn't want to be one of those she wanted to be a genuine person and since Harry and the guys got famous it was hard for him to find someone like her.

"You're not, I promise I'll keep it a secret, nobody has to know. I just really need to meet you in person Hannah, Please."

Hannah bit her lip hard his voice was so amazing on the little phone speaker, her knees got weak just thinking about meeting him in person.

"I don't know Harry.." she twirled a piece of hair around her finger cutely.

Harry sighed .

"If you don't come then I'll just wait until the last show of this tour is done and fly to South Carolina, but then it will be way worse then you flying out to New York or Florida."

Hannah smiled a little he was being so cute.

"Fine I'll go Harry, but nobody I mean nobody is to know about who I am, please you've got to promise me that no paps or whatever their called will find out about me."

Harry grinned from ear to ear his eyes were lighting up.

"I swear Hannah, I swear. Please text me your email and I'll send you a print out ticket for the flight wait where do you want to go? Oh I know you can come to New York and you can fly down with us for Florida then before I have to go back to the UK I can take you home to South Carolina. "

Hannah blinked she didn't know what to actually say.

"u-uhm, okay Harry."

Harry smiled when he heard her little stutter. Her voice was so cute she was so cute. He was love struck and he hadn't even met her in person only saw her over a computer screen on her Twitter Icon or her Vlog. He was excited to finally meet her. He didn't care if he was busy he was going to make time for the girl he had fallen for without actually meeting her.

Hannah talked with Harry on the phone for an hour before he had to go to some interviews and things like that, she laid back against her bed squealing. What was she going to tell the caretaker...Family death, Mother surfaces, brother gets out of Jail, Father stopped drinking? She rubbed her neck and shook her head, she had a couple weeks to come up with an excuse for her getting on a plane leaving.

Hannah turned her laptop on and set it up on her desk, she sat down and started recording her weekly Vlog. In her Vlog she talked about the weeks craziest internet videos, her favorite pictures, music, her movie review of the week and if she was feeling up to it she would throw in a random clip a fan would send her. She was a partner with YouTube and Google, she made money off her videos and with her Google partnership she made money on her blog website. She looked at something and smirked softly. She had the perfect excuse for her caretaker. She bounced in her chair and got up walking down the hallway, she was one of the older girls here so she got her own room. She walked down to the caretakers office and knocked.

"What?" she heard from the other side of the door.

"Its Hannah, can i come in to talk to you about something?"

"Come in sweetie."

Hannah walked into the caretakers office/bedroom. The caretakers at the girls boarding house she lived in were Mrs. Susan during the day and Mrs. Marie at night. They were both lovely women older Susan was in her late 40's and Marie was in her 60s they took in 100 girls at a house of all ages from 1 - 19.

"So, Google and YouTube where I got my jobs at are having this get together in New York, its two weeks long and its 100 percent free. Can I go? I'd love to meet some of the other YouTubers I work with."

Susan put her hand on her desk and looked at me for what felt like forever.

"I suppose you can, only if you check in with me everyday Hannah, you never know when your parents or family will contact you."

Hannah's face fell she was happy that she would be able to go to New York to meet Harry but Susan and Marie were way to hopeful for her parents to return. Hannah gave up on that a long time ago. Her brother Aiden was a drug addict and always getting into trouble until he had this horrible episode where he stabbed a cop and was sent to prison in a small desert state. Hannah's mother left when she was about 9 years old, her father was an alcoholic but he took care of her okay, until he met his new wife and the new wife didn't want Hannah so when Hannah was 13 she was dropped off here at the boarding house to fend for herself.

Hannah knew that someone out there loved her but she wasn't sure where or who.
♠ ♠ ♠
The longest chapter so far :o Thanks for the feedback everyone <3