Sequel: The photograph

The Dancing Chairs

Carnival

Jade to the side :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on, Jade, lets have fun"

"Yeah go crazaaaay, let loose" Alex said

I groaned, Its been a hectic week, I guess I could use a break.

"Alright, lets go get high on Ice cream!" I shouted and ran inside.

Alex paid for our tickets and I ran to the first thing I saw the Ice cream stand, and then the Ice cream man.

wow, was he something.

"hey, I'll have a cookies n' cream cone" I said smiling, he nodded and in one swift movement two scoops of vanilla ice cream were placed on the cone.

Looking at the ice cream man's name tag it said "Cameron"

As he handed me the Ice cream cone, martin came to my side saying "Hey" and putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Thanks Cam" I said paying for the Ice cream.

As we went to look for Alex, Martin said "Oh so now you're all buddy buddy with the Ice cream man?" He asked.

Confused, I asked "What do you mean?"

"since, you know, you call him Cam and all" Martin said furrowing his eyebrows

"Oh relax, I was just being nice" I replied even more confused

I just don't understand why he's so worked up about this, Im a girl, single and ready to mingle, and Cameron was a very attractive guy, and its not as if I actually flirted with him, and why does he care, we're not even together, its not like he's my father.

My father.

"Hey look there's Alex!" Martin said distracting me from my thoughts

I looked to where Martin pointed when I saw Alex stuffing himself with some hotdogs.

"Eww. Aleeeex!" I said strechting the 'e' in his name.

"What?" He asked with his mouth full, and pieces of hotdog came out.

"Oh god, I think i'm gonna puke" I said and Martin laughed.

"So come on! Lets go ride some roller coasters!" Alex said screaming.

And we did, we rode roller coasters all say long. It was the funnest I had in a long time, and then a bunch of girls came up to us.

"OHMYGAWD! YOU'RE MARTIN REED! FROM THE DANCING CHAIRS" A petite blonde said fanning herself with her hand.

Martin smirked, turning his 'game' on.

"You know it, babygirl" He said winking.

"OMYGAWD! ASHLEY! MARTIN JUST WINKED AT YOU" Said another blonde.

I was getting mad, this was a day for just us, and then they came along, sure I should be happy we have fans from playing gigs at local bars and stuff but these girls just liked us because Martin was pretty hot.

'your jelous' a voice inside my head said but I denied it. I'm pretty sure I do not have a crush on Martin. oh gosh. I have to get away.

"Lets ride the ferris wheel!" I said pointing to the huge ferris wheel in front of me.

Martin nodded "Well girls, its nice to meet you but I must get going"

"Is that your girlfriend?" One of the blonde's asked with an annoying voice

"naw" he said shaking his head

"Okay then, take a picture with us" They said and he complied.

Alex watching the whole exchange started laughing like a maniac.

Once Martin was done toying around he realized something.

"But its two people per seat" Martin said stating mater of factly

"You guys go on ahead, I'll go stuff myself with more hotdogs" He said and I wondered how he had room for more food Until he winked at me.

ummm? what was that suppose to mean?

Okay, Marty! Lets go ride the ferris wheel!

By now I was kind of Sugar Drunk, I had too much to sugar, and you can say I wasn't acting like myself.

The ferris wheel went too slow for my liking but when we reached the top, it stopped.

"Why isn't it moving?" I asked Martin

"I actually have no idea" He said and looked down.

"Apparently, Its stuck" he said

"Great just our luck, I hope they fix the problem soon." I said.

Martin chuckled.

"What? Why are you laughing?" I said happily

"You really need to live in the moment sometimes." Martin said.

"Oh really like how?" I said sarcastically while looking into his blue eyes. There was this strange romantic feeling but when we're looking into each other''s eyes it was if I wanted him to kiss me.

We're really good friends, though but I couldn't like him, we were best friends.

Our heads began to move closer and closer, moving in for a kiss.

When I heard A ring, Martin's phone, of course.

"Ugh!" he said.

I quickly pulled my head in the opposite direction.

"What Tayler?" He asked kind of mad.

Did he want the kiss to happen? "We're in the ferris wheel at the carnival" I heard him reply

"Taylor, listen, we'll talk later" he said frustrated.

"Tayler is kinda pised me skipped." he said.

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot to tell her" I said with a shaken voice.

I still can't believe we almost kissed. Every scene is running through my head right now. Then the ferris wheel began to go down.

"Whew. Some day huh." I said to make the conversation going.

"Yeah, I know right!?" Martin replied. After it brought us down we began to walk towards the car where Alex was waiting to drive us the the 'clubhouse' I can't wait to tell Tay every thing, she'll help me sort out my feelings.