Niall's Princess

The Signing

'Come on you Niall! In the car! We have got to get there at some point today!' shouted Liam through Zayn's open car window.
'Yeah! Just a second!' Niall shouted to them, before turning to me. 'You okay? What you going to be doing while I'm out for the day?' he asked.
'Oh, the usual. Probably call Tom. Probably go around the city with him for the day,' I shrugged.
'Does Tom have a girlfriend yet?' Niall asked.
'No. He broke up with Laura, and didn't want another girlfriend. He said it's because he's been seen in magazines with me, and I'm Niall Horan's girlfriend, so he thinks that if he goes out with a girl who he's not known for as long as others, they'll just use him to meet you boys. I told him not to be stupid but he said a lot more girls have been a lot nicer to him since,' I explained.
'You bet you're my girlfriend! I've got to go, or Liam and Paul will go bonkers. I'll see you later!' He held me in his arms and kissed me before leaving and jumping in the car. I waved at him and watched him drive off. I dialled Tom's number.
'Hello?'
'Tom! You okay?'
'Hey Chloe! Yeah I'm good. How about you? What you up to today?'
'Good. And yeah, I'm doing alright. I was wondering if you wanted to come with me somewhere today. I've got nothing else to do really, and Niall's at a signing, so he's not here. Want to come?' I asked.
'Yeah! You have the car?' he replied.
'Yup! Where should I meet you?'
'I'll meet you. But my car's running low on petrol, so I was wondering if I drove to yours, then we could use your car. I'm out already, so that's why I'll come to you. Meet you in ten?'
'Sounds great. See you in a bit,' I hung up, but my phone was buzzing almost immediately after.

'Hello?'
'Chloe, do you know where Liam, Zayn and Niall are. For once me and Lou are here before them, and now Paul's having a hissy-fit,' It was Harry, and he sounded frustrated.
'They've just left now. They'll be there in about five minutes? Don't worry,' I assured him.
'Right...okay...thanks. Lou, tell Paul they'll be here in a few minutes. Thanks, Chloe. See you later,' Harry said.
'Bye!' and the call ended.

Tom showed up, and I hopped into my car, for Tom to slip in the passenger seat.
'You're going out like that?' Tom smirked.
'What's wrong with what I'm like?' I asked, slightly worried.
'Well, you're wearing those short shorts that look like they're super short jogging bottoms, with a vest top and a grey tracky cardigan to match your shorts. You're wearing you're hair in one of those high messy buns all the girls are wearing now -'
'So? I don't look like a slob!' I defended.
'No, well....You have toothpaste all around you're mouth!' and Tom burst out laughing.
'What?' I exclaimed. I pulled down the mirror and looked. There was nothing there.
'Tom, you git. You had me going there,' I slapped his knee.
'Yeah. I know. Funny, right?' Tom smirked. He started laughing heavier again. I leant against the door and kicked him, scraping my foot down his leg lightly.
'a ha. Right. You driving then?' he grinned.
'Hm. I'm going to have to aren't I? You're hopeless. And, you owe me a coffee for that.'
'Why? So you can get coffee around your mouth and all?' he smirked. I rolled my eyes at the idiot I called my best friend.

We drove into the city and stopped at Starbucks. Tom paid for the coffee, and we left. While we where walking, we soon bumped into the long line that went through the shopping centre Niall was signing at half way down the street.
'You want to go and surprise Niall? We could go and get him and the boys coffee's and because I have a part time job there, I can get in through the back, so we'll be able to get near the front.'
'Yeah, alright then,' I smiled at the way Tom knew how much I liked Niall, and he never minded going to see the boys with me, because in actual fact, he was a bit of a boy Directioner.

Although Tom was able to get through the back of the shopping centre, we where no where near the front of the queue. There where about fifty others in front of us, but I supposed that that was better than being at the back of the queue, with about three hundred people there. We stood there talking and playing on our phones. I ended up laughing rather loudly when Tom tried and failed to get past two-thousand metres on Temple Run. He ended up shaking the phone as if he where Homer Simpson with his hands around Bart's neck. Slightly pink through lack of breath, I steadied myself, as the line moved down a little. We got a few looks from fans of the boys, as if they where trying to work out who we where. We just smiled at them and gave them all cheeky little waves to make things feel less awkward - for us. We where soon at a sort of blind spot where we could see Paul, but not the boys and the boys wouldn't have been able to see us. There where a group of girls behind us who where singing One Thing. It soon got to the bit before the final chorus. I whirled around and shouted out 'INBETWEENER'S DANCE GO!' and started to do it while they trailed off. Tom soon joined in, and when the girls had completely stopped, Tom and I carried on from where they'd 'left-off'. The girls started laughing at us, as it came to the final chorus, and we turned to each other to grab each other's forearm and started jumping on the spot, shouting the song from the top of our lungs. My bag had fallen off my shoulders at which point I realised I'd been jumping around with a bag of about six hot coffee's. Luckily none of them had spilt.

About twenty minutes after that, we'd nearly reached the front of the line, and where standing about a metre away from Paul.
'Hey! Paul! Hey! It's me! Paul, turn around! I know you can hear me! Paul!' I called and after a few minutes of badgering, he turned on the spot. I started waving my hands to get him to look. He smiled and slid to the side.
'Should have known it was you. They craziest of all the girlfriends,' he pointed out.
'You should know that's something I take pride in,' I handed him the coffee. I'd always liked Paul, I got along with him quite well. He always let us get away with our antics, but always knew when to draw the line, and that was a quality I respected in him.
'So, what are you doing here?'
'We're going to surprise Niall,' I said, pointing at Tom. Paul gave him a little wave. 'Didn't see him much this morning. And, we need inspiration for what Liam wants for his birthday, so I'm going to look at the things fans have given to him, and what he's actually left on the table with him, because those are usually the things he likes most.'
'Good plan. Oh! Go on, the lines moving,' and he guided us down the line. Tom and I stepped up to the table and said hello to Harry, who was first at the table. As he was looking down, I gave Tom 'a look' and decided to put on a very fan-girl voice with an overly-excited Liverpudlian accent, as it was the only convincing accent I could do, growing up visiting my cousins every week.
'Harry! I can't believe I'm actually meeting you! I think you're so amazing! Can I have a hug? Please, Harry?' I forced back laughter and Tom had to hide his glowing red face at the expressions I was making. Harry smiled and said 'Yeah, sure love.' He started as he looked up to see me with my arms wide open.
'Oh my God, you had me thinking you where some over excitable fan then!' He leaned over and gave me a quick hug. 'Try that on the others. It's hilarious!' Louis then piped up and said;
'I knew it was you, Chlo, because I looked up at the fan in front of you and saw Tom ducking away and laughing. Good accent though.' He winked and also gave me a hug. Next was Liam. He hadn't heard our conversation, so I tried the same joke on him and Zayn, while Niall, sitting at the end, was talking to a fan. They had fallen for it just like Harry had and also gave me swift, friendy hugs. Next was Niall.
'Oh my God! Niall, you are such a perfect little leprechaun! Chloe is so lucky to have you! She really is! You are so amazing, and I honestly have to say that when I hear you sing and play guitar, you just make me happy! Thank you!' Niall was looking down, signing the picture I had picked up.
'Aw, thanks love. But, she's not the lucky one,' he was blushing. 'I a-a-', he broke off and stammered as he looked up to see me there, watching him sign a picture I didn't need.
'You what?' I grinned. A huge smile spread across Niall's face from ear to ear and he got up from his seat to bring me around the edge of the table. He held me tightly as he hugged me and I held him back.
'I have coffee's!' I took them out of my bag and handed them to the five boys. Tom and I stayed behind the table. Niall tried to give his seat to me, but I refused and sat on the floor at his side instead, like a pet dog. Liam leaned down, behind Zayn, and whispered into my ear; 'You're a very lucky girl, Chloe. Niall has waited a long time for you. While we've all had girlfriends, and where Harry and Zayn are concerned, they've come and gone. Niall's waited for you, and that means he wants you to stay as his perfect little princess.' I smiled as I realised how much of a lucky girl I really was, and that what I had said to Niall pretending to be an fan in ecstasy, I really meant.