Status: story has been abandoned

The Legend of the Heavens Blade

chapter 6

“Are we there yet” Arlona whined as they walked down the road to Tetoria. “We aren’t even hallway yet, will you stop asking.” Ryxa said, the two continued to head toward Tetoria. Meanwhile in a part of the forest close to grandma’s house darkness and shadows began to swirl and churn into a violent storm. When the storm disappeared there stood Demon, the mysterious figure and the brute monster. Demon looked around, “the house should be this way. “ He said as he looked in one direction. “That means those two should be this way.” He said as he pointed in the opposite direction. He walked towards a spot just off the road. “You come here” he ordered to the brute. The brute walked over to where he was. “Kill anything that comes down this path got it.” He said as he pointed in one direction. The brute looked down the path then looked at the steel door still in his hand. “Yes you can keep that” demon said as he turned around. The brute grunted and faced the direction he pointed. “Good, now I and you have an old woman to see.” He said as he walked towards grandma’s house.
“I wish she would have stayed longer” Ashtralana pouted as she looked out the window. “Ashtral dear, she will be back, now stop pouting and do your chores.” The old woman said. Ashtralana stood up and let out a big sigh. “She never stays long. “ She said as she walked towards another room. The old woman looked out the window. “We will have guests soon, so be ready Ashtral.” She said as she sipped on her tea. Ashtralana looked back at her with a confused look
“There’s the house, now let’s see if anybody’s home.” Demon said as he looked at the house. He looked at the symbol on the door. As he reaches towards the symbol it began to glow red. “As I thought, it won’t allow strangers in without an invite.” He said as he turned towards the figure. “But I think I do have spare key.” The figure walked towards the door. It began to glow white as it did before with Arlona. “Just as I thought” demon said as the door opened up. As they entered into the room the old woman sat in the center of the room. “Oh astral dear, our guests are here.” She said as she smiled and looked up at them.