Status: I love you Mathew Saunders.

Never Knew Love Until I Met Him

5. Home

Matt drove me home and shut the car off. I sighed. "Please behave." I said, looking at matt. He smiled. "Let me kiss you first." Matt said. I sighed. "No, not now. Later, cause we are gonna have some fun later." I said, getting out of the car and sighing again. Matt smiled and checked his wallet for a condom. He smiled cause he had one. I went inside and yelled for my dad. "Dad! Im home! Where are you?!" I yelled. "Front room!" He yelled back. I went to the front room and looked at dad. "Dad, i need you to meet someone." I said. Matt was on the other side of me, leaning on the wall. I swallowed. "Whats his name?" Dad asked.
"Matt." I replied. Dad looked at me. "Is it the same Matt that hangs out with Brian?" Dad asked. I nodded. Dad nodded. "Ok, I approve." Dad said. I smiled. "He was wanting to know if i could go and stay the weekend with him." I said. Dad sat there. "Sure." Dad said. "Thanks.. Br.. Dad." I said, catching myself. He smiled and i went to my room upstairs. I looked at Matt as i gripped the door knob. "Uh. please. Dont judge me for my room." I said. Matt smiled and looked down at me. "I would NEVER judge you." He said with a smile. I opened my door and there was a gust of cool air that escaped my room. My room had to stay ice cold. Matt smiled and went in. He looked at my room. He smiled.
"Wow.. Its..." He started.
"Hideous, I know." I interupted.
"No, I love it. It reminds me of my grandfather." He said, looking at me. I smiled a little bit and looked at Matt. I grabbed a bag and started stuffing clothes in there. Matt smiled at me. I sighed and grabbed a couple CD's. I then grabbed my laptop, iPhone and both of my chargers. Matt looked at me and smiled again. "Nikki, Will you be my girl? Please?" Matt asked, hugging me from behind. I smiled and nodded. "Yes. I will. Jimmy can just get over himself." I said, taking matts hand and kissing his fingers. He smiled and hugged me. I looked at him and then zipped up my bag. I sighed. He smiled. "We are gonna have fun this weekend. You'll love my parents." He said with a smile. I grabbed my glasses and then put them on.
Matt grabbed my bags and put them in his car. I smiled and put my headphones in. I started listening to californication by The Red Hot Chili Peppers. I blasted the music and matt took me by my waist. I smiled a little bit. He smiled back and then opened my door for me again. I got in and looked at Matt. He smiled and got in the drivers side. He leaned over to kiss my lips. I smiled and kissed his lips. He smiled under locked lips.
"Save it shads." He thought to himself and pulled away from me. I smiled and looked at my phone. I turned the song to Today by The Smashing Pumpkins. Matt smiled, started the car and drove to his home.