Status: Comments help me update faster! :)

Give The Kids A Show!

Making The Trip Home

*Maggie's P.O.V.*

Oh my god. He was kissing me. I was kissing him back. We were kissing. Why wasn't I stopping this?! It was different from kissing James. With James it was greedy, forceful, and aggresive. This was simple, natural, and respectful. He pulled back and looked at me. It hit me.
"Holy shit." I said simply. I just cheated on James, with a manager that I thought I hated, and enjoyed it.
"Sorry." He laid back down.
"Don't be, we just can't . . . ." Just then my stomach flipped uncomfortably and I only had time to sit up and put my back to him before I was retching and gagging. I heard his phone ring -Astro Zombies by The Misfits (good choice)- and heard him mumble into the phone
"We'll be there in a second" He hung up. A second later I felt his warm hand on my back as I wiped my mouth."So much for never puking." I heard his airy laugh.
"Ha ha ha, shut the fuck up." I said jokingly scooting away from the puke and laying down again. I heard him laugh.
"They just pulled up in front of the school. They're waiting for us." He laid next to me.
"Wait, they drove here?!" I sat up quickly. "Did Audrey drive?" I wanted to puke, again. He shook his head.
"Gerard drove. He wasn't drinking. he mentioned that Audrey wasn't drinking but the others were completely plastered." He looked over and I rolled my eyes.
"C'mon." I looked over at him as he stood up and offered me his hand. I grabbed it and he pulled me to my feet. I staggered and he put an arm around me. I realized we were still holding hands and pulled my hand from his. "Sorry." I mumbled quietly, trying to hide the blush that crept up my neck.
"S'okay." He scratched at the back of his neck. We slowly started walking. "So what are we gonna do about this?" He prompted
"What do you mean by 'this' ?" I looked up at him as he bit at his lower lip.
"The kiss." He looked nervous and in the dark I thought I saw a little color in his face. He said it like it was a news headline: The Kiss.
"I don't know." I didn't have a clue. "Did it mean anything to you?" I saw him shrug.
"I don't know, I mean . . . I don't know." He sounded confused. "What about you?"
"I don't know, it might have. It was such a huge change, really, really sudden. I don't think I really understand why you wouldn't give me a chance, no matter who I'm dating. But I don't know, it was different."
"Different?" He looked over quickly
"Better. But I still have a boyfriend. Wheather I will when I get home and rip him apart for what he did to you guys is besides the point. This can't go anywhere as long as I'm with him." I tried to word it as best I could. I was still a little drunk.
"Then leave him." He said and my mouth fell open
"W-what?" Well that was direct.
"Dump him." He shrugged as if he didn't give a shit.
"I can't."
"Why not?"
"Because. . . . I love him."
"Bullshit." He stopped walking and turned to face me. "If you loved him you wouldn't be confused about The Kiss."
"Woah, woah, woah. What gives you the right to question my relationship? Just because you all the sudden aren't trying to murder me with your mind doesn't give you any insight into my relationship!" I was mad and confused. His eyes were almost burning me they were so harsh. I saw anger, hatred, and . . . . was he upset? After what seemed like an hour of staring each other down. He turned and we started walking in silence again.
"Whatever. All I'm saying is he's not as sweet and wholesome as you think." I stopped walking and he turned to face me.
"Don't you fucking dare tell me about him!" I poked him hard in the chest. "Fuck you." I stormed ahead of him and walked into the clearing where I saw Audrey laughing with Gerard as Katie, Charlotte, and the others were laughing loudly and slurring. Audrey glanced over and jogged up to me.
"What's up Mags?" she grinned then scrunched up her nose. "You smell like barf." Frank walked past and patted Audrey on the shoulder.
"She's all yours!" His voice was dripping with mock enthusiasm. He walked over to Gerard and crossed his arms over his chest.
"What the hell was that about?" She looked back at him then over at me.
"I'll text you in the car." I rolled my eyes and we walked up to the white van that I assume was Gerard's. "You drive a tour van." I smiled a little. "Badass."
"Why thank you!" He took a little bow and held out his hand. "Gerard." He introduced himself politeIy.
"Maggie." I smiled and he looked around.
"And that inebriated man over there is Ray." He gestured " My baby can only seat 7 so someone's gonna have to sit on someone's lap." Gerard looked back.
"Noses!" A staggering Charlotte called and immediatly everyone's fingers were at the tips of their noses. Of course my reflexes suck, now add a little alcohol and I was sooooo much worse. I was last.
"Ha Ha Maggie!" Katie laughed
"Shut the fuck up." I said and Audrey was eyeing me worriedly.
"Wow Maggie, you're an angry drunk!" Frank laughed and if looks could kill he'd be in trouble.
"Fuck you." I glared as Gerard climbed in the driver's seat. Mikey, who had obviously downed a couple drinks, was giggling like a 3-year-old as he climbed in the passenger seat. Audrey got in one side with Katie in the middle. Frank climbed in on Katie's other side and patted his lap, looking over at me as Ray and Charlotte jumped to the back two seats. "I think I'll sit on the floor." I said stubbornly and tried to climb over him but Gerard turned around.
"That's kind of illegal. Just sit on Frankie's lap." He said politely.
"But-"
"Mags, sit." Audrey had her sober mother voice on. I sat reluctantly and I could see his smug grin. I pulled my phone out of my pocket when it vibrated. I hid the screen and read.
"Audrey: Wht happened?"
"Me: The little shit kissed me." I saw her mouth fall open as she read it.
"Audrey: Oh my god! Are you gonna tell James?"
"Me: Hell n- " Gerard hit the breaks and the car stopped short suddenly. I was the only one not wearing a seat belt so I lurched forward. Before I moved a millimeter Frank pulled me back and had his arms around my waist. Audrey's eyebrow was raised as she eyed the two of us. I mumbled a quick "Thanks." before I looked back at the screen. " Hell no. James would lose his mind."
"Audrey: So does he like you?! "
"Me: He said he doesn't know what it meant. idefk what it means."
"Audrey:So why do you wanna kill each other still?"
"Me: He tried to convince me to leave James. And he said that James isn't as 'wholesome' as I think he is."
"Audrey:Oh my god! And wtf is that supposed to mean."
"Me: Idk." I said as Gerard pulled up in front of Audrey's.
"Thanks Gerard." Audrey leaned up towards the front and gave him a quick hug. She was a hugger."Sorry, I'm a hugger." She grinned and he shook his head with a nerdy grin. "It was good meeting you."
"Nah it's- it's fine, it was great meeting you too." He was blushing as she patted Mikey's shoulder.
"See you tomorrow." She smiled as she pulled Katie towards the van door. Katie tapped Mikey in the cheek.
"See ya tomorrow Mikey!" She giggled and he leaned closer with his eyes wide.
"Byyyee Kattiiieee!" He kissed her cheek and Audrey tugged on Katie's arm.
"C'mon you. You won't be blushing in a couple of hours." She whispered in Katie's ear, pulling her out of the car. I went to climb out of the car but I heard Frank speak up.
"Dawson" He called and I turned "You dropped this." He held out my phone. I took it and looked to the back of the van to see Charlotte and Ray completely making out.
"Charlotte." Nothing. "Charlotte!" They separated and Charlotte looked at me.
"What?" She looked around and noticed we stopped moving. "Oh right, um, leaving." She giggled like a twelve year old and brushed her blonde hair behind her ear. Ray kissed her cheek.
"See you tomorrow." He winked as she climbed out.
"Night boys, Thanks for the ride Gerard." I smiled as Audrey lead Charlotte and Katie inside.
"It's no problem. Night Maggie." He said as I slid the van door closed and the car pulled off. I looked down at my phone and the screen lit up just as a notification disappeared. I could've sworn it said 'CONTACT SAVED'. I scrolled through my contacts until I saw one that definatly wasn't there before.
"Frankie."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh I love writing this story so much and the comments I've been getting are amazing and i can't thank you enough. A huge THANK YOU to
IOwnYouBiatch
AliciaIero

for commenting!