Status: Comments help me update faster! :)

Give The Kids A Show!

Hank's Opinion

*Maggie's P.O.V.*

We were up bright and early the next morning. It was a Monday morning and even though we were on spring break we were up at 9 am. (Some more hungover than others). We sat around the kitchen table and drank our coffee.
"Do you think Frank told Hank about the party?" Charlotte asked in her usual quiet tone. She was a little quieter because her head was killing her. Audrey looked at me and then back at her cup.
"Of course he did! Hank is his uncle not to mention his boss!" Audrey said and I nodded.
"Plus I think he'd be a little suspicious if half of his workers didn't show up for work." I said as Audrey stood up and grabbed bagels out of a cabinet and butter and cream cheese out of the fridge. Everyone reached for one except me. I was nausea as hell and shook my head.
"Maggie this isn't the way to handle your situation." Katie looked at me and I shook my head again.
"I'm really nauseous." They looked at me skeptically. "Honestly, I wouldn't waste my time on that." I said and shrugged. They all ate in a couple minutes and we went to get ready. I went in my bag and got out my navy blue tank top and white shorts. Katie was in a simple black t-shit and blue jeans. Charlotte was in a gray hoodie and a pair of jean shorts. Audrey put on her Pink Floyd shirt and jeans that were ripped open at the knees. We all piled into Audrey's SUV.
"What are you going to do?" Katie looked over at me.
"Well if I tell James I know, he'll freak and then have a reason to kick the shit out of Frank and the guys. So I'll play like nothing's wrong I guess." I said as we pulled up a couple minutes later.
"When do you see James next?" Audrey said as we all climbed out.
"He's picking me up later." I said as we got closer to Ticket Booth A. Hank was standing out front with a clipboard in one hand and his arms crossed over his chest. Of the 50 workers we had in total, I counted 23 of them gathered around the booth.
"Alright." Hank started, looking at all of us with the managers next to him. "I'm guessing you all either didn't attend or left last night's party at the right time." He was more serious than I'd ever seen. "But Kylie and the rest of the workers still haven't mail bail. So as a result they'll be suspended for the rest of the week. Some of you will be temporarily moved up to managers." He looked around and his eyes caught on me. "Now, since we're short of hands you'll be working multiple rides and will get a 15 minute break. You WILL all get a break." He nodded. "Go to the manager you were with on Saturday." I walked up to Frank and he kept his eyes on the clipboard. I approached with Charlotte and he was talking we even stopped walking.
"Dawson Whip and Swings, Charlotte Rock Wall and Teacups." He said coldly and held a walkie-talkie out to me.
"Wha-"
"Take it." He handed it over and moved on to the rest of the people waiting for their spots. We turned and made our way to Kiddie One.
'What the fuck?'

*Frank's P.O.V.*

***Three hours till close***

I didn't have any proof but I was almost positive she told him everything. I looked down at my clipboard and saw everyone I still had to put on break.
Maggie
Brian
Wendy
Charlotte
Dan

I quickly switched Dawson's name with Charlotte. I walked past whip on my way to Rock Wall where Charlotte was helping a kid repel down the wall.
"F-Frank" I heard quietly and turned. Dawson was paler than usual and her green eyes definitely weren't as bright. "Frank I need a break." She said and brushed her hair behind her ear.
"A couple people first then you." I said and turned back towards Rock Wall. A second later a woman rushed in the other direction and I turned back. Maggie had stumbled and grabbed onto the railing for support. Her eyes were closed and she was taking deep breaths and biting at her lower lip.
"Honey are you okay?" The woman checked and she opened her eyes.
"Yeah, I'm just a little dizzy." She said and I made my way back over to her.
"C'mon you, up up up." I said and offered my hand. She took it and I pulled her up and hit the stop button on the ride, letting the kids off as uncle hank came over my walkie-talkie.
"Frank what's going on over there?" He was watching me. I felt her un-clip her walkie-talkie.
"Just a little dizzy. No big deal." She tried to be convincing but her voice was weak. I hoped he would drop it but that hope died when I saw him turn from one of the game booths and start walking over. She had her head on my shoulder as he got to us.
"Mags you okay?" Uncle Hank looked at her and shot me a cold glare. She shrugged. "Have you eaten anything today?" She shook her head.
"No I wasn't hungry." She said and it sounded weaker than before. "C-Can I please just sit down?" She asked and blinked slowly.
"Sure, take her to the bench and get her something at Maxie's." He handed me a $10 bill. "Have you gotten a break yet?" She shook her head and his eyes narrowed at me. "Go." He said coldly. "Can I see you both in my office in 20 minutes?" We both nodded and I turned with her leaning on me as I led her to a bench. I looked up at Uncle Hank and he was nodding and talking to to the woman. He looked and caught my eye. He shook his head and his eyes were pissed.
"I'll be right back." I mumbled and walked to Maxie's where Victor's eyes were fixed on Dawson.
"What happened?" His eyes shifted to glare at me.
"She skipped breakfast. Can I have some chicken strips and a Dr. Pepper for her?" I was nervous. I felt like I was talking to her father. He gave a stiff nod and a minute later came back with plate of chicken strips and fries with a huge Dr. Pepper. I paid and went back to her.

*Maggie's P.O.V.*

I had my eyes closed because I kept seeing little black dots but I heard footsteps coming back. I opened one eye and saw him standing in front of me. His eyes almost looked green-ish and his faux-hawk was ridiculously neat. He handed me the food and soda.
"Am I supposed to thank you?" I said angrily and sipped the soda.
"Hey, it's not my fault you didn't eat." I crossed my arms and he did the same.
"Maybe if you could control yourself I wouldn't be sick over this!" I hissed at him.
"Maybe if you didn't flirt when you were drunk I wouldn't have to control myself." He shot back as I took another drink.
My blood was fucking boiling
"Maybe if you knew boundaries this wouldn't have happened." I said and he went to say something else but closed his mouth again. We sat in frustrated silence until I finished eating. Hank finished talking to the woman who'd seen the whole thing.
"Both of you come with me." He said seriously and started to walk towards his cart but turned back to me. "Are you okay?" He asked looking at me. "How do you feel?"
"Better." I stood up and sipped my soda again and he looked from me to Frank and glared at him. He turned and we followed him to the cart. I climbed in the back and Frank got in the front. He drove us out of the park and parked in front of the office. We walked walked up the flight of stairs up to the bright yellow waiting room.
"Maggie I'll talk to you first." Hank said leading me into his office. I sat in one of the old worn out chairs and he sighed as he sat down. "You aren't in trouble." He said and I was relieved. "I wanted to make sure you were okay and I wanted to apologize on Frank's behalf." He was looking at me as if I was gonna press charges.
"I'm not gonna sue if that's what you're expecting." I said with a smile and he let out a puff of air.
"Thanks Grumpy Gills send in Frank but wait in the waiting room." He smiled and I opened the door to Frank pacing back and forth. I nodded towards the door and he walked in.

*Frank's P.O.V.*

I walked in and closed the door before Uncle Hank started talking.
"I don't care what she did. I don't care if she stole your fucking crayons. Whatever problem you have with Maggie? Squash it. Bury it. Because if that woman had filed a complaint of poor management we could've been shut down. If I lose my business because of you I'll kill you." He ranted. "And switching the break schedule?!"
"I didn't-"
"Cut the shit Frank." He looked at me and I looked at my feet. "You're really lucky it's Maggie we're dealing with here. If it was anyone else that went through this they would've sued." He rubbed his eyes and sighed. "Go drive her home. It's the least you could do." I nodded and went to turn. "And Frank?" I turned back. "Quit tryin' to kill her."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!
Comment comment comment!!