Status: Complete x

Keep Me On My Toes

We're Going Nowhere

I didn't get a reply. The one thing I wanted at this point in time and I didn't get it. I guess no one gets what they want...

I couldn't get the thought of seeing him out of my head- it was a month since I recieved the tickets and a month untill the gig. It was the biggest night in their lives- HEADLINGING WEMBLEY!- and I wanted to be there to share Josh's happiness. And the rest of the band, of course. I missed Max incredibly to be honest- he was who I had gotten to know the best and the day on the bus when he talked to me about Josh... I don't think I'll forget that. Chess and I were back in contact though, she was coming with me to see them. I don't think I've ever been as grateful for something as I was her support. She's been my rock when the knowledge of seeing Josh again became too much, or memories overwhelmed me.

I honestly think she's the only one who really understand.

-----------------------------------

It was the day of the gig. Today was the day I see Josh again. Having him in my thoughts constantly has made me realise I care for him so much more than as a friend but I knew it was too far gone to get that. Like I said, no one gets what they want.

Chess and I decided to arrive at midday to que, even though Max offered her VIP's. We wanted the full gig experience! We got to Wembley and she chatted to the merch guys as we bought some stuff- apparently they knew each other fairly well. I knew this was attracting attention to us so I tried to pull her away as quickly as possible. I didn't want people getting too nosy. I wanted to be completely 100% normal tonight.

We got into line, and met with a few people who we'd previously talked to online. Then, their friends arrived and we all became one big group. The time dragged, 7 hours is a long time to be standing in the bitter December weather.

Eventually, we were allowed into the venue. We weren't right at the front, but were about 10 lines back. I didnt want to be right at the front to be honest- just in case he spotted me. I didn't want to ruin his night. But to be honest, he's probably forgotten about me. I mean, I was a girl Josh knew for about a month, fucked him over then didn't talk to him. Not much to remember is there.

The support bands came and went quickly, although at the same time it felt like they went on forever. Apprehension was getting the better of me.

Finally, You Me At Six were on. Seeing him walk on stage... I couldn't describe it if I tried. The music blared, but all I could see was Josh and how fucking HAPPY he looked... I don't think I ever saw that expression before. This was such a huge night for the band and all I could think about was myself. I tried to forget all my personal issues for the night, and got lost in the music as I had all the times before all this weird shit happened in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hollllaaaaaaaaaaaa!

4 months. wow.

After I've finished my story for the people that have read it I will be taking it down (in about 2 months) due to a few reasons. I hope that 2 months is long enough for everyone who wants to read it to actually read it, but if not then I'm incredibly sorry.

Do not fear! There will be more where this came from though! I've just become very unhappy with this story and feel uncomfortable with leaving it up forever. I will continue to write, and will probably re write this and re-publish it.

Anyway, off I go to write now...

IM SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT 4 MONTHS.

P.S I cant remember if I said but FNOS was amazing and I met my best friend there :) Plus All Time Low M&G was CRAZY and Alex sang to me haha. Plus their gig was insane as always... Meeting them again in May woo.
Chapter title goes to Bring Me The Horizon- Shadow Moses

((((((Sempiternal is beautiful))))))