Status: Active.

Love Bites

Marked

“Dad, I’m taking the car today!” I called from downstairs. He was home from my grandma’s and ever since he’s been cooped up in his room or study room. He was working today and I didn’t feel like walking to school today.

“Whatever!” I heard his say. I sighed and took the keys from the kitchen counter. Petting my puppy goodbye, I walked out door, not bothering to say goodbye to my dad. His attitude hadn’t changed since the day we visited my mother’s grave. Sighing again, I unlocked the car door and sat in the driver’s seat. I put the key into the ignition and started to drive to school, occasionally smiling at the cardigan I was wearing. Scott left early yesterday to have dinner with the Argents (gag) and Stiles left in a hurry saying he had to meet Scott for something. With the big goof ball that Stiles is, he left his cardigan at my house. I figured I would look better in it if I dressed it up, and I was right!

After finding a decent place to park, I gathered my belongings and fixed my freshly straightened hair. It looked nice and I’m glad it wouldn’t get ruined today.

“Hey there, sexy lady.” A voice said, trying to seduce me. I turned and saw a much to familiar blonde hair and green eyes.

“Go away, Aiden.” I replied, turning on my heel and walking away from him.

“Wait, Scarlett! You’ve never had a chance to let me explain what happened!” Aiden yelled, running in front of me to stop my power walking. “Just hear me out once, please.” He looked deep into my eyes, just like old times.

“What’s there to explain, Aiden? You cheated on me then dumped me. The end.” I gritted through my teeth, push him away and practically ran towards the front door of the school. Before I knew it, Aiden caught up with me and pulled my arm back.

“That’s not the end. There was more to that story!” Aiden cried. “Just please, please listen to my side.” He said softly, letting my arm go. I don’t know what came over me, but I turned around to face him.

“Not here, not now. Maybe some other time, but I’m not in the mood to hear your shit.” I stated, turning away from him again.

“Meet me at the movie store tonight. Jackson and Lydia are having date night with me and… Bianca. But she’s not coming with us, I swear!” He explained. I nodded my head, still frozen in my spot. My back was turned to him, but I really just wanted to give in and snuggle into those arms of his. “Just please, be there at seven and I’ll make sure Jackson won’t make his dumb comments either.” His footsteps went the opposite direction, but I was still frozen. I guess I’m still in love with him…

~*~


Again, I don’t know what came over me, but I decided to go see Aiden, much to Stiles’ dismay. Sitting in the range rover, I saw Jackson and Lydia bickering about what movie to watch, while Aiden tuned them out by texting someone. I chuckled softly, and stepped out of the huge car and awkwardly waited for the bickering stop. After about two minutes, Jackson and Aiden stepped out of the car.

“Hey, thanks for coming Scar.” Aiden stated sweetly, giving his famous smile. I bit my lip, but smiled back, leaving Jackson confused. He didn’t give much attention to us thankfully, and proceeded into the movie store, with Aiden and me behind his tail.

“I remember this movie.” Aiden said with a smile. I turned over my shoulder and saw him holding the first movie we’ve ever watched together: 50 First Dates. I smiled at all the memories and tuned out everything, including Jackson looking for the movie of Lydia’s choice.

“That was a really good day. Remember after that how your dad freaked out cause he thought I was a stalker?” I laughed at that good memory. Aiden joined and nodded his head.

“Or that one time your baby cousin came into town and said she would kill you if I didn’t marry her.” He reminisced. We both laughed harder about all the good memories we made.

“Guys, come here!” Jackson screamed, catching our attention. We both ran to where we he was standing and saw the man that worked at the store, covered in blood. There was a deep gash in his neck, and from the looks of it, I knew the Alpha had been here.

“Oh my god.” Aiden gasped. I covered my mouth in fear. If he was still here, I couldn’t protect myself.

“Aiden, watch out!” Jackson yelled to his cousin. Before he had time to react, a big creature knocked him out cold onto the carpet. Jackson widened his eyes and as all the shelves began to fall down, the lights went out and Jackson was stuck in between the shelves. It all happened so fast, I seemed frozen.

“Scarlett, don’t just stand there! Run! Save yourself!” Jackson cried. That would be the most selfless thing he’s ever said before. Too bad now would be a bad time to say I wish I got that on camera.

“Not without you!” I told him, running over to aid him. “On three, you get up okay?” He nodded and I reached for the first shelf. “One, two-“ A loud growl cut me off and as I looked up, I saw the same familiar red eyes. It growled again, slamming me down to the carpet, right next to Jackson. I let out an ear piercing shriek as I felt his claws dig into my skin and his teeth grazing against my skin. My vision grew weary, then the darkness took over.

~*~


“Scarlett!” A voice shrieked.

“Stiles, get the hell out of there! I said stay in the car!” Another voice exclaimed. Stiles shook me until my eyes fluttered open. His eyes grew wide and he hugged me.

“Thank god you’re okay.” He whispered while cradling me. I couldn’t reply. My arms hurt, my whole body hurts. “Answer me, Scar. Are you okay?” I stared at him, fighting back the scream in the back of my throat. “Please, Scarlett.” I answered alright, but with a loud ear piercing shriek. My arms were burning, like a fire was roasting my entire body.

“Give her to me, Stiles. Make up something like she ran away. I have to get her out of here.” A voice seethed. As I continued to scream, I saw Stiles nodded. He picked me up gently and handed me over to the muscular man, who I knew was Derek.

“Wait!” Stiles called out. “Can you please just tell me what’s wrong with her?” Derek let out a huff and started to walk away.

“She’s been marked by the Alpha.” Derek stated simply. “She needs protection now.” With that being said, the familiar darkness took over again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeahhh. Writers block sucks guise :C I didn't liked this chapter xD but prepare FOR MO DRAMA FO YOU MAMA. Cause she's marked now, so the Alpha wants her turned. OH SNAPPP. Do you think she should tell her dad or what?

Tell me what you guys want or expect to happen ^__^

Comments make me happy! :D <3 Subscribe, Rec, etc! :D