Status: Active.

Love Bites

Not The Only One

“Don’t you dare fall asleep on me now!” My dad barked. “Tell me everything you know. Including the things that happened with your mother.” I was handcuffed to the bed frame in the guest room and this has been going on for at least two hours. My dad was livid, but he hasn’t hurt me. He’d never hurt a women, much less his own daughter, no matter how much he hated me.

“Daddy… please, stop.” I whimpered. My dad paced then let out a crackling laugh.

“Oh, Scarlett. Little, naïve Scarlett. You were my prodigy, you know. You were supposed to carry on the family name and make us the best hunting family there is out there.” He spoke bitterly. I looked down, trying not to show him the tears welling up in my eyes. “But now look at you, Scarlett. You’re a pathetic member of this family. It’s all your fault your mother is dead. If you didn’t want that extra training, she would still be here today.” He spat, finally stopping his pace.

“I just wanted to make you proud, Dad. I wanted to be the best, better than the Argent family. I knew Allison would reach up to my level. I didn’t want that.” I explained to him quietly. He looked appalled that I actually spoke up.

“Well look where that extra training took your mother to.” He sneered, plastering and evil look on his face. “When the squad told me they found you in the woods, unconscious, I knew something had happened in that movie store. Jackson Whittemore told me you were attacked by a mountain lion, but this,” He walked over to me and made me take off my cardigan. “These claw marks look nothing like mountain lion. These show the marks of someone marked, like you.” My eyes never met his, no matter how hard he was staring at me.

“Who told you I was marked?” I asked in a small voice, not wanting to get attacked by him. He started smirking, but for an unknown reason.

“Sweetheart, I’ve always known you were wanted by the Alpha. Why do you think he marked your mother?” He asked, outlining my face with his finger.

“Because he loved her?” I asked.

“Because he saw potential in her, just like he sees in you. It’s too bad that I have to kill you.” He replied, not sounding upset at all.

“But daddy, who told you that I was attacked? You never answered me.” I said, sounding more powerful now. He grabbed my face and squeezed it.

“Bianca!” He called out. The same blond girl, the one that took away Aiden from me was standing in front of me, with a wicked smirk on her face. “Scarlett, meet your half-sister. Bianca Adams-Henderson.”

“I told you that you would regret everything you little bitch.” Bianca sneered. I scoffed at everything that was happening. I’m handcuffed to a bed frame, my wrists are bleeding, and I have a half-sister I never knew about. This sounds like a dream.

“Bite me, slut. I still hate you with a fucking passion.” I shot back. Hey, you can’t hide the truth. She slapped me hard across the face.

“You don’t talk to me like that.” She said sharply. “Daddy, where’s the wolf’s bane at? I want to kill her now.” Dad pointed to a drawer inside his study and she gladly skipped to go get it.

“Bianca here told me everything. From that night in the woods to your date with Derek, I know everything.” He replied demonically. Bianca came back with the Wolf’s bane and handed it to Dad.

“Say your prayers bitch. It’s time for you to die.” Was the last thing Bianca said to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know. Don't hate me ): And drama, please love xD There's a line in here, somewhere, that foreshadows something :P if you can find it, you'll know what the next chapter should be about. Or you should know that there's something fishy in this chapter :P

Your comments are amazing <3 I love you guys (: All 51 of you. Thanks for the love of my turtle (: He will be greatly missed and it's nice to know that you guys actually do care about me. <3

Your comments make happy. <3