Status: Active.

Love Bites

Protection

Low chatter in the background gathered me into thoughts. I was awake, lying in a bed that belonged to someone, just not me. I was in someone else’s clothes, and there was gauze wrapped around my frail arm. Recalling everything that had happened, I didn’t want to get out of this stranger’s bed. I hope they leave me alone… I thought to myself. Whoever they are… A low creaking noise startled me and my head snapped to the door.

“Mari!” Allison gasped. “You’re okay!” She gave me a sad smile and ran to the bedside. “Before you ask anything, just know that you’re at my house and you’re staying in the guest room. Your dad is out with Sherriff Stilinski and my dad.” She explained. I nodded and threw off the covers.

“Where’s your restroom, Ali?” I asked is a hushed tone. She point across the room and I happily made my way. One glance in the mirror changed it all. My soft green eyes seemed lost and my wavy black hair was stringy and disgusting. I needed to do something, I needed to find myself again. I knew before that I was a competitive, strong girl who loved volleyball as much as hunting. But now, I’m just… Scarlett. I’m the girl that was marked by the Alpha and now had to be protected at all times.

“Scarlett? Are you in there?” A faint called out from outside. I pulled myself together as best as I could and opened the door. “Oh Scarlett! It’s so good to see that you’re okay!” The blonde lady pulled me into a tight hug.

“Kate? It’s you right?” I asked as she smothered me with her hugs and kisses. I pushed her off and sure enough it was her. I wasn’t ecstatic to see her, for all I know she was a possible suspect for killing my mother.

“Of course it’s me! How could you forget me? I used to take Allison and you out for hunting with your mom back in the younger days, remember?” She smiled and walked me back into the guest room, with a sad looking Allison. “Don’t be so upset, Allison. I already gave you the best advice I could.” Kate said to Allison.

“Wait, what happened? Do something happen with you and Scott?” I asked curiously, taking a seat next to Allison. “I can kick his ass if you want.” Allison let out a faint smile before telling me the full story of what happened at the school while I was getting mauled by Bianca. I knew Scott was only trying to protect Allison and the others. He wanted to tell the truth, but he couldn’t. Just like me with my dad. After awhile, Allison and I caught up just like old times.

“Knock knock.” A deep voice said in a singing voice. “Hey girls, mind if I talk to Scarlett alone for a bit?” My dad asked, stepping into the room. The girls nodded and exited, leaving me alone with my dad. I fiddled with the hem of the baggy t-shirt I was wearing, scared of what he was going to do to me.

“Hi, dad.” I started, sounding awkward. My dad sighed and took a seat on an empty stool, across from the bed.

“Honey, I’m really sorry for everything that I’ve said to you. And what I said at mom’s grave, I promise you I didn’t mean it. I know it’s not your fault.” He fiddled with his fingers, not looking at me. I sighed in relief, knowing that my dad didn’t hate me and he didn’t blame me for anything.

“But daddy, why did you say all those things to me? I know that mom was a werewolf, so there’s nothing to hide anymore. Please, just tell me the truth.” I begged, looking straight at him. He snapped his head up and looked shock, then calmed down.

“Well, I figured one of this days someone would tell you, so there’s no use in hiding anything now.” He stated, getting up and looking out the window. “Yes, it’s true that your mom was a werewolf and yes, it was by a werewolf hunting family. But, I still can’t narrow down who in the right mind would turn a hunter into a werewolf. Gerard murdered your mother, you know, the grandfather of this family.” His voice started to break. “I just didn’t know he would kill her. I couldn’t do it. I thought if I hid her well and we used you to be the hunter, everything would be just fine. Then one day I get a call at work saying my wife, my Kendra, was murdered.” He started to let a few tears fall, while I sat on the bed, playing with my thumbs. “Not too long after, I knew Kate burned down the entire Hale house, even the humans. She never claimed she did, but I know she did.

“That Kate is a fierce hunter, but we go by the code and nothing but. And I have a feeling that night Scott and Stiles were over, the Alpha came by. I know that somehow, someway, my beautiful hunting daughter is marked.” He turned and looked at me. “I’m going to do everything I can to protect you, Scarlett. You’re my only daughter, and I vowed to your mother that I wouldn’t let history repeat itself.” He walked over to me and hugged me tight. “I love you, Scarlett. I’m sorry I’m such a horrible father.” He broke down as he hugged me and I couldn’t help but join in.

“I love you too, daddy. It’s going to be okay.” I knew deep down that it wasn’t. I still have a shitload of problems to deal with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, forgive him guys D: he's begging xD

The Bianca killing off thing is still open cause Annie cheated xDDDDDDDD sorry Annie, gotta do it fair and square :P

More Stiles and Derek fluff to come (:

COMMENT PLEASE. OR I WILL DISCONTINUE THIS STORY. I'm not even kidding. I'm starting to lose hope ):