Status: Active.

Love Bites

Too Good to Be True?

“Oh, I feel like shit.” I whined, putting my head down in my seat. Stiles laughed as he watched all the kids walk in.

“Too much to drink there, cowgirl?” He winked at me. I shot him a dirty look and noticed Allison was sitting next to me.

“Hey, Ali.” I greeted with a smile. She smiled back and motioned me to come closer to her. I furrowed my brows and leaned in anyway. “What’s up?” I asked.

“Aunt Kate wanted me to bring you to this secret place. I don’t know what it is, but she asked for you personally.” Allison whispered into my ear. “I think it has something to do with our family secret, since my dad won’t.” I nodded and slouched back in my desk. “I like your top by the way.” I smiled and looked down at my outfit. I haven’t been to school in awhile, so I wanted to look my best. I gave her a thank you and turned around to see Stiles with his mouth open.

“Easy there, cowboy. You might catch flies like that.” I winked back. I kissed him yesterday, I remember that much, but what I don’t remember is all the cowboy-cowgirl talk. What do I do? And how come he didn’t bring up the kiss? Stiles gave me a stupid look and we both noticed Scott entering the room. He looked like a lost child. Poor Scott, I hope he’s okay. I thought to myself. Scott walked up to Allison’s desk as she looked down.

“Allison…” Scott said softly. She looked up at him, not saying a word.

“Mr. McCall, please take your seat.” Professor Harris ordered. He slumped over to his seat as I checked to see if Allison was okay. “You may now being your test.” What the hell is this shit? Econ test in chemistry? God, I hate my teacher. I thought as I looked through my test. Time to get to work

~*~


Scott had a meltdown in the middle of our test, but I couldn’t run after him. I was on thin ice with my grades and my dad as well. I really hope Stiles took care of him. I watched my volleyball girls set and spike the balls over the net. I couldn’t do anything for another week because I had a “concussion” as my dad told them. Luckily, Brittany took over a temporary captain and not the crazy wolf bitch.

“Scarlett!” The girls yelled, minus Bianca. They all group hugged around me and told me how well they were doing, but still needed my leadership skills.

“I’ll be back before you know it guys, I promise.” I promised, giving a sweet smile. Corina and Kelly gave me a hug, while Brittany and Cecilia were arranged our day to buy our winter formal dresses. It felt good to be back. Amber was talking to Bianca, but she was just making sure my head wouldn’t be torn off. After things settled down, Bianca was on the bench watching the other girls.

“Hey, it’s the dumb bitch that cuts herself.” Bianca sneered. I fake laughed and crossed my arms.

“Hey, it’s the fake bitch that is also a freaking lunatic.” I shot back. She glared and snapped her head back to the game. I wasn’t in the mood for her little games, so I decided to see what my boys were doing.

“Stiles!” I called out to the parking lot, still seeing him in his lacrosse gear. “I have to talk to you.” I ran up to him.

“Scar, I think Scott and Lydia made out. Wait, scratch that. I know they made out.” Stiles ignored everything I said. “I asked him to talk to her for me and Jackson noticed her lip stick was smudged. So it’s obvious they made out.” I gasped and lost my train of thought, so I pulled Stiles into a hug.

“He’s in a bad place right now, Stiles. He needs to find out who he is and what he wants.” I soothed. “I could always wolf bane him, you know.” Stiles pulled away.

“From someone who barely found out about the supernatural a few weeks ago, you’re taking this surprisingly well.” Stiles pointed out, putting his gear in the car. I chuckled and pushed him lightly.

“I’m a hunter, silly. Or I was. But now, I’m a marked hunter? Whatever, it’s complicated.” I explained, sitting on the edge of his trunk. Stiles sat closely next to me and faced me.

“I think,” He started. “I think you’re just Scarlett, beautiful and smart.” He looked deep into my eyes and leaned in closer until our noses touched. I wanted to feel his touch again, but how did I know he wasn’t doing this out of anger? He leaned in closer and closer until our lips finally connected again. Stiles placed his hand on my cheek as I wrapped my arms around his neck. This felt perfect, until I pulled away.

“Wow, Stiles.” I blurted out. “Do you- Are we- I mean..” I stuttered. Stiles laughed and got up.

“Come on, we got to go to Scott’s house before the full moon.” I nodded my head and hopped in his car. These butterflies weren’t going to go away for awhile.

~*~


“Oh my goodness, Scarlett!” Mrs. McCall squealed. “Stiles? Really? I knew you too always had a thing going.” I giggled at how young Mrs. McCall seemed to be.

“Well, Mrs. McCall I don’t know where we stand, but he kissed me, twice!” I exclaimed, smiling from ear to ear. “Things never felt so right.” She rubbed my arm and gave me a hug.
“I have to go to work now, sweetie. Visit me sometime soon?” She asked. I nodded and made my way up the stairs, hearing Scott and Stiles arguing.

“You kissed her, Scott! The one girl I-“ I gasped, not bothering to listen what he had to say. That was all he had to say for my heart to sink to its stomach, knowing he only kissed me because he was angry. Stiles stepped out of Scott’s room and noticed my glassy eyes. “Scarlett, I- did you hear what I just said?” He asked worriedly. “Look Scarlett, I didn’t-“

“Save it, Stiles. I should have known it was too good to be true.” I yelled, letting the tears fall. I ran down the staircase before he could even chase after me. I took out my phone and dialed for one person: Derek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't hate me! It's just for drama xD And i've been sick, so spare me please D: I'm whoozy and Im surprised I could write this.

Comment please! Let me know you guys don't hate me D:

What do you think of the Stiles/Derek thing? Last chance to let put in your input :D