Status: Active.

Love Bites

My Thank You to You

Lost. Hopeless. Heartbroken. Feelings I could never imagine just thrown all together in a big mess. I walked aimlessy down the dark streets of Beacon Hills. It was a cold night and after calling Derek about three times with no answer, I decided it was time to just give up and let all the tears fall.

Bzzzz. Bzzzz. Bzzzz.” I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, hoping it was Stiles again or my dad. “Incoming call from: Ali Argent.” I stared at my phone, wondering if I should pick up. But, Allison had done be no wrong yet so I might as well pick up.

“Hello?” I answered, sniffling silently.

“Hey, Mari. I just called to tell you that Aunt Kate wants to post-pone whatever she had planned. So, we were thinking around Wednesday evening? I hope that’s okay.” Ali explained to me.

“Uh, yeah. That sounds great, I’ll see you Wednesday night.” I replied, sounded a little to happy to pass as normal Scarlett. But obviously, Allison didn’t buy it.
“Mari, are you okay?” Ali caught on.

“Yeah, I’m fine. But I really got to go. See you tomorrow at school!” I babbled as I felt the tears start to form again. I hung up before she could say bye, not wanting her to say any more. I let out a small sigh, seeing my hot breath form in the cold, Califorina air.

“I hate this. I hate boys. I hate being marked. I HATE EVERYTHING!” I roared, not caring who heard me.

“Is that right?” Someone snorted as I bumped into it. I looked up frantically, only to see the face of Derek. “Do you hate me too?” He smirked. I scoffed and walked around him. “Scarlett, where do you think you’re going? I’m suppose to protect you. It’s the night of the full moon!”

“Obviously, I’m fine as a button and don’t need protection!” I shouted, turning back to face him.

“You’re lying.” He said simply. “Your pulse jumped.” I widened my eyes, but then rememered he was a werewolf.

“I’m still not going anywhere with you.” I insisted, really not giving a shit about anything anymore. Derek’s mouth turned into a straight line.

“Get in the car.” He motioned towards his black camarro on the other side of the street.

“What’s the magic wo-rdd?” I teased. Derek rolled his eyes and mumbled a small “please” before walking to his car. I chuckled lightly before making my way as well. I slide in smoothly to his black, leather seats and shut the door. Derek sat in silenece, not even putting the key in the ignition.

“Have you been crying?” He asked, taking notice of my bloodshot eyes and tear-stained face.

“No, my contacts are just acting up.” I lied, looking the other way from him. Hopefully, my lying skills were good enough.

“Scarlett, you’re lying. And you don't have contacts.” He stated, pulling my chin towards
him. “Stop lying and tell me the truth, damn it!” He half yelled. I felt the tears form again.

“You want the truth? Well, you know what Derek Hale?! I hate my life. I’m a freaking sixteen year old girl who was to worry about things normal girls don’t! I have to deal with werewolves and trying to survive to not be turned into one! And you know what else? That one guy who’ve I’ve been crushing on for so long kissed me today. Perfect timing right? Well, WRONG! He kissed me just because he was mad. No, scratch that. He kissed me to realize his true feelings for Lydia fucking Martin!” I exploded, not letting any tears fall. Derek seemed surprised and he just seemed to sit back in his seat, not trying to question me.

“Look, I know it must be hard for you right now, but you have to let me protect you. It’s my job.” Derek said firmly, not trying to comfort me at all. “And if you need me to beat up Stiles, I will. That’s what protecting you is all about.” I gasped, shocked that Derek could ever be so sensitive. Without thinking, I jumped on top to straddle him. “What in the hell are you doing, Scarlett?” I placed a finger on his lip. “What, am I like a rebound or something?” I shook my head.

“Just think of this as… a thank you.” I smirked, kissing his lips softly. He kissed back and placed his hand around my waistm, while I placed my hands on his face. Our kiss became rougher as our lips moved in sync. I guess you can say this was my way of thanking him, but also a way to not have to worry about anything. I could be a normal girl sneaking around with a boy for once.

“Ahh!” Derek groaned, pulling away from my lips. I furrowed my brows staring at him. “Your phone just vibrated on my crotch.” He seethed. I exploded into a fit of laughter before checking my phone.

17 missed calls from: Stiles. 50 text messages from: Stiles. 1 text message from: Aiden.” I started at my phone, full of shock.

“You know, you’re still straddling me.” Derek pointed out.

“You know, you’re still letting me.” I mocked, sticking out my tongue. Derek smirked and pulled our foreheads together.

“Maybe we should… do this somewhere more private.” Derek suggested. I nodded my head in agreement, sliding off him and back to the passenger seat. I pulled out my phone and deleted anything related to Stiles, but check what Aiden had to say.

Hey Scar, just wondering if you knew what happened to Stiles tonight. He made it to first line but he never showed. Any news? –Aiden.” I gasped yet again and knew exactly why. Scott made him miss the game. Stupid werewolf, I should kick his ass. But wait, I don’t care about Stiles. No, I don’t care. Stop caring button is now turned on.

“Tell your dad you’re staying at a friends house.” Derek spoke up. “It’s going to be a long night.” He winked at me. I smiled seductively and did what I was told. Hell yes. I thought to myself. This is exactly what i need right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SNAP. OH SNAP. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP.

So school starts on Monday and there's about 7-8 chapters left before I finish and start the sequel. Thank you, all 71 of you for sticking with me <3 I love you all.

Give me your feedback guys (: Anything can happen in 8 chapter ;D

Comments please? Can I at least have 5 good ones so that I can get an idea of what you guys want? pretty please? o: