Status: Active.

Love Bites

Realization

“Scarlett, up! Time for school!” I heard my dad yell from downstairs. Fluttering my eyes open, I realized I was in my room. A thin sheet covered my petite body as I noticed I was wearing only my jeans and my bra. Derek and I didn’t do much besides make-out. His shirt came off and my shirt came off, but that’s as far as it went before Derek figured out Scott had been watching. Having a friend that’s like a brother to you seeing you topless is kind of extremely awkward. I’m getting an earful today.

“I’m up, dad!” I shouted, shutting my door to change. I stripped down and took a look outside the window for the weather. Normally, I try to do my best to look good for school, but today I just wanted to look decent enough. After deciding my outfit outfit and applying some light make-up, I headed towards my door before a little piece of paper caught my attention. I unfolded it carefully and read it.

Scarlett,

If you get bored at school, meet me in the parking lot during your lunch period. If you don’t, then I’ll see you later.

-Derek

I smiled and folded the letter back and placed it on my computer table. I’m soooo skipping after lunch to see Derek.

“Scarlett, hurry up! You’re going to be late!” My dad pressured. I rolled my eyes and zoomed down the stairs.

“Let’s go dad, I’m going to be late!” I mimicked with a smirk. My dad chuckled softly and headed towards the door. I gave my puppy a pet goodbye and jumped into my dad’s police cruiser. Lunch better come by fast or I’m going to flip a Bianca. I thought to myself.

~*~


Lunch finally came along and I managed to avoid Scott, Stiles, and Allison. I really don’t know how I did it, but I’m just thankful I did. Making my way down the halls, I noticed Scott casually standing by the school entrance. Just my freaking luck. I thought, scowling to myself. Scott heard my footsteps and stared me down.

“Uhm… hey, Scotty.” I greeted awkwardly. He stared blankly at me, furrowing his eyebrows. “Are you just going to stare at me all day or are you going to say something?” Scott licked his lips and scratched the back of his head. “Is this awkward because of last night?”

“Yes.” Scott answered quickly. “Very, very awkward. How could you do that to Stiles, Scarlett? We both know that you like him.” I groaned in frustration and shook my head.

“Stiles is in love with Lydia. It’s always been Lydia. Not me, but her.” I stated simply.

“But your rebound is Derek? Why?! He’s not the safest person to hang around, Scarlett. I’d flip out if I lost you to someone like him!” Scott shouted.

“He’s not a rebound! He’s my protector. And he can’t hurt me, at least not like Stiles did. Derek would never kiss me just because he was angry at his best friend for kissing the love of his life.” I snarled. Scott widened his eyes and gapped open his mouth.”Now if you excuse me, I have some to see.” Before making my way to the exit, Scott slammed his hand in front of it.

“No, Scarlett. What the hell am I suppose to tell Stiles? You’re still out best friend. You’re still my best friend! You’re the glue that keeps this group sane and together. We can’t lose you.” Scott pleaded. I sighed and scratched my head.

“Scott, you won’t lose me. I promise. We’ll have movie night like before soon, okay? But, unless Stiles apologizes or comes to his sense, I’m going to be around Derek. I’m sorry, Scott…” I apologized, giving his shoulder a squeeze. I removed his hand off the door frame and exited school.

“You’re going to see him right now, aren’t you?” Scott asked in a hushed tone. Before I could answer, Derek’s black Camaro pulled up. I jumped in as fast as I could and gave Derek a small kiss.

“Back to my place?” Derek asked, winking at me. I smiled and nodded my head. Finally, something to take my mind off things, but I know this little run in with Scott is always going to be in the back of my head.

Stiles’ POV


I couldn’t believe it. I am an idiot. The biggest idiot known to man, in fact. My best friend in the whole world is off with some delinquent because of me.

“Stiles, you can come out know.” Scott said as he entered back into the school hallway. I opened the janitor’s closet and sighed heavily. “So, now what?”

“I think I should be asking you that question, my friend.” I replied somewhat angrily.

“Well, dude. Why the hell did you kiss her in the first place?” Scott asked.

“I don’t know. Same reason you made-out the girl I’m in love with the girl I love.” I shot back. Scott furrowed his brows at my reaction.

“If you love Lydia, then what does that make Scarlett to you? You can’t have both you know. It’s come down to the point whether if you want Lydia or Scarlett.” Scott pointed out. I hung my head and adjusted my backstrap.

“I know, I know. It’s just so hard. I know I shouldn’t have kissed her, but after that night we tried to get you drunk, I had to kiss her again. She was my first kiss and I needed to see if I had feelings for her.” I explained to Scott. He nodded his head and on cue the bell rang. Scott said his goodbye as I made my way to class. As I was walking, I noticed Isaac come out of a random door. Shit, did he hear that whole thing? I thought to myself. I glanced at him as he glanced back.

“I’d sooo tap Scarlett dude. But it’s your call.” Isaac said, heading the opposite direction. I didn’t know what to say, but I do know that I want Scarlett. I just… I love her. I love her more than I love Lydia Martin.
♠ ♠ ♠
DON'T HATE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. But after this, I'm making an Isaac story. I kinda... fell deeply in love with him in the last few episodes of TW. But, i'm also making a sequel for this too, don't worry C: I'm also thinking of making a Degrassi story cause Eli is so cute xD

Tell me what you think! Sorry, I started school yesterday so it's going to be hard to update D:

Comments please! I love your feed back (: 5 again please? I need ideas for the next chapter x) I love you all <3