Status: Active.

Love Bites

Crazy Bitch

“Stiles, I really don’t care what you think. What you feel isn’t true love. You only think so because Lahey wants me too.” I snarled into my phone. Stiles called me earlier just to clear things up, but look where that had got us now.

“Oh, and what you feel with Derek is true love?” Stiles fought. I groaned in frustrating, running my fingers through my hair.

“Do you want me to say that I love him? Will that make you feel better, Stiles?” I spat, pacing around Derek’s abandoned, burnt down house.

“No, I want you to be with me! That would make me feel better.” Stiles shot back. I crunched the leaves as I walked deeper into the forest.

“You don’t deserve it, Stiles. You don’t feel true love and you probably never will. Maybe you should be with Lydia; I know that would make you feel sooo much happier since that’s the only reason why you freaking kissed me!” I screamed.

“That’s not the only reason why, Scarlett!” Stiles barked back.

“Oh really? Then what was it, Stiles? Please do explain, because I’m as curious as you are.” I replied with a smart-ass tone. Stiles stayed quiet, not so sure of what to say. “Exactly, Stiles. You don’t know what to say.” I sighed heavily, walking back to Derek’s house. “Look, I’m sorry for all of this, but until you have something to say to me, don’t talk to me. Goodbye.” I hung up before he could protest. Walking up the hill, Derek had his arms folding, with his lips in a straight line.

“That was a nice interruption.” Derek seethed. I smirked and made a cute face.

“You win some, you lose some. This time you lost some.” I stuck my tongue at, with Derek rolling his eyes. He tossed me my jacket as he made his way back into the house. I cocked my head, not sure of what he was doing but put my jacket on anyway. A few seconds later Derek came out of the house, running,

“Hide, now.” Derek demanded. He pushed me into a random direction in the woods, watching me run behind a tree. Not too long after, a blonde came up with a crossbow. “Well, well. Look what the cat dragged in.” Derek snorted, standing his ground.

“Honey, you’re in no position to be fighting back.” Kate responded calmly. My eyes grew ten times bigger, flying out of their sockets. Why is she here? I thought to myself, frowning.

“I’m in every position to fight back! YOU KILLED MY FAMILY!” Derek barked, shifting immediately. Kate still stood her ground, not caring about Derek’s change of form.

“We never had this problem when you were having sex with me.” She stated, with a coy smile on her face. Again, my eyes widened, but this time I felt my heart sink. Again.

“That was a long time ago. I didn’t know you were such a bitch.” Derek smirked, looking ready to pounce. Just as he got ready, Kate whiffed him with wolf’s bane and Derek immediately fell to the ground. Kate then clicked her tongue and held up her index finger, swaying it from side to side.

“Did you forget that I kill creatures like you?” Kate began to drag his body down the forest trail. “Oh, I know your little booty call is still here. If you tell anyone what you saw, he will die. You hear me?!” Kate yelled into the dark night. I covered my mouth, scared she could hear my whimpers all the way from here. I slowly slumped down onto the cold, filthy ground. What the fuck am I going to do now?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for a delay. My grandmother passed away as soon as I got back from my dance competition. It really, really sucked. We placed 3rd, then I head to the hospital. God .__.

I PROMISE MORE TOMORROW. I PROMISE. I PROMISE. I PROMISE. I promise, guise C:

So whatcha guys think of that short, crazy chapter? xD P.S They didn't have sex. That's why Derek is so grumpy xD

P.P.S if you wanna see my dance video with my team click here If you find me, you get to kill Bianca off (cause the comment thing didn't work out too well xD) so I'll give you a hint: I AM one of the girls that does a spin. :3