Status: Active.

Love Bites

Formal Gone Bad

Blasting music with sweaty people…. Not my scene. Yet here I was, at Winter Formal, sitting alone by myself in a random chair with two random people making out next to me. I rolled my eyes, staring at my heels. I fiddled with my mom’s ring, not caring if it matched with my outfit or not. She deserved to be a part of my apparel tonight, since she’ll never see me at a school dance. With her ring on my finger, I knew she was with me always.

“Scarlett, stop being such a mop.” Brittney said, walking up to me. She looked flawless, even if she was a little sweaty from the dancing.

“My date ditched me.” I pointed to Danny, who was having a blast with his boyfriend. Brittney scoffed, folding up her arms in disappointment.

“You’re dressed too hot to be ditched. I should give him a piece of my mind!” Brittney shouted over the blaring music. I chuckled lightly, tossing my coat from my lap to a random chair.

“He’s having fun with his boyfriend. I think he deserves that much, Britt. It’s his Winter formal too.” I reasoned. Brittney nodded her head in agreement. “I’m going to go get some punch.” I pointed over to the snack table. She nodded her head once more before I parted ways with her. I grabbed a random cup, filling it with the red liquid in the bowl.

“Want a spike?” Jackson asked, holding out a canteen. I shook my head.

“Not tonight.” I replied, walking away, only to see Stiles trying to negotiate with Lydia, only for him to walk off with her a few seconds later. Allison seemed to be having fun and I’m sure as hell Stiles was having the time of his life. I mean, I know I shouldn’t be jealous, but the fact that he can’t pick who he wants… it irks me. I groaned in frustration sitting on the bleachers of our run down gym.

“Hey.” Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned my head to see a dapper and clean Scott. I smiled and gave him a hug.

“Hey! You look so nice, Scotty.” I complimented. Scott covered my mouth, looking frantic.

“Don’t say my name! Flinstock could find me and when he does, I could be…” Scott trailed. I cocked my head, looking confused. “Cream cheese.” He imitated. I blurted out in laughter, that already making my night. I patted his arm.

“Thanks, Scott. I really needed that.” I admitted. Scott smiled scanning the room, probably for Allison. “She’s by Jackson, smart one.” I pointed in the direction she was in. Scott smiled and scanned the room some more.

“McCall!” Flinstock shouted from the other end of the room. “I see you! Come here, buddy!” Scott slid off the bleachers, whispering me a goodbye. “McCall!” Flinstock pushed people out of his way while Scott managed to hide from him pretty while. Throughout this whole goose chase, I was laughing my ass off. Boy, does that boy know how to make me laugh. Long story short, Scott got away with dancing with Danny. I chuckled some more, before deciding to leave the gym for air. My heels clacked on the hallway floor.

“Scarlett!” A familiar voice called out. The buzz cut gave it away as soon as he caught up with me. “I’ve been looking for you all night.” I folded my arms, turning my head the other way. “Don’t be like that, Scarlett. I thought we made up the other day.”

“Well, I guess we did, but that doesn’t mean I’m not still mad at you.” I bite my lip, fighting the urge to not take him into my arms and holding him close to me. Stiles step in closer to me, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

“You look beautiful, Scarlett Marlene Adams.” Stiles complimented. I bit back a smile, trying not to show that I really wasn’t mad at him.

“Why the full name?” I asked, trying to sound cold. Stiles cupped my cheeks, staring deep into my green eyes.

“Because I…” Stiles started. “Scarlett, I know you don’t think I truly love you, but I think I’m in lo-“

“Aw, that’s so cute. Puppy love, I see?” I whipped my head, only to see Peter. “I think we had a deal about you not coming to formal, yes? Such a pity that I ended being right that you would disobey orders from your Alpha.” He smirked. Stiles released his hands and step in front of me protectively. “I wouldn’t do that boy. I think the strawberry blonde is going to be in danger quite soon.” Stiles’ back tensed up. Before anyone had time to react, Stiles was pushed aside and I was thrown into a locker stall.

“Scarlet!” Stiles screamed, running to aid me. I tried to pick myself up, but failed.

“Just go save Lydia. She needs you more than me right now. What Peter can do is unpredictable.” I pointed out. Stiles’ eyes began to water, upset that he had to even make this choice. Again, without any time to react, Peter grabbed my neck and started to choke me, lifting me up in the air.
“She’ll be dead and so will the other one if you don’t leave at this second.” Peter explained, choking me harder. I tried to pull his hands off, but he was just too strong, I could myself slowly growing weaker, with my vision beginning to fade. I could faintly hear Stiles’ footsteps running out the door, to save his damsel in distress. Peter finally dropped me, leaving my gasping for air.

“What… what do you want?” I finally asked, panting it out.

“Go home and I’ll be there soon. I promise I won’t hurt your dad as long as you follow orders.” Peter said demonically before walking away. I guess I have no choice, if it’s the only way to save everyone, then so be it.
♠ ♠ ♠
In honor of me being sick, I wrote a chapter xD getting closer to the ending guiseee C: And my next story (before I start the sequel) is going to be an Issac Lahey story for Annie (: She deserves one for being a great supporter :3

What did you guys think of this chapter?! 95 of you here.. can 5 please, please, please comment? I need to know I'm not writing for a dead crowd here. Before I lose hope ):

Also, Cecilia... DO YOU WANT A STORY? (:

And Bianca and Aiden are coming back.... so Bianca is going... TO DIE bwahahahhahahah. You guys want that right?

PLEASE COMMENT. <3