Status: Active.

Love Bites

Kill

My hands were shaking, scratch that, my whole body was shaking. I had taken off my entire Formal outfit and settled into something I knew I wouldn’t mind getting tossed around in. My orders were to avoid my dad and stay put, both simple tasks since my dad was at work and I was too in shock to move. Peter attacked Lydia, brutally. I knew Allison was upset, but Stiles must have been devastated. While everyone was at the hospital concerned for Lydia, I was here looking like an inconsiderate bitch. I’ve always cared for Lydia, she was my closest friend when I was with Aiden, but now I don’t know what to do. I fiddled with my thumbs, nervous to what might happen next.

“Oh, dirty little bitch,” A voice sang, getting closer to my room
“Where art thou, you slut bag?” I chuckled at her vocabulary.

“Bianca, stop!” Another voice yelled. I heard minor bickering until someone thumped on the floor.

“What’s up, bitch?” Bianca asked, slamming open my door. I started at her, not knowing what to say. I wasn’t happy she was here, but I knew she couldn’t hurt me. The Alpha wanted to handle that and he wouldn’t let some random girl kill me.

“Bianca, please! You don’t have to do this!” Aiden stormed in after her, grabbing her arm. “Let’s just go. Scarlett didn’t take me away from you! I just didn’t like you at the time!” Bianca turned around and pushed him to the wall.

“Honey, let me handle this. This tramp needs to die.” She seethed, showing me her canines. I flinched, but stayed seated on my bed. “Aw, what’s wrong? Cat got your tongue there, sweet cheeks?” She smirked, walking towards me.

“I’m not yours to kill, idiot. I’m the Alpha’s bait.” I spoke up, looking at her dead in the eye. Bianca let out a crackling laugh and starting pacing around me.

“Just because I’m his beta doesn’t mean I don’t a taste of what it’s like to hurt you.” Bianca grabbed me by my neck and walked over to my stairs. “I get the appetizer, bitch!” She threw me down my stairs, but thankfully I landed on my floor with feeling a few bruises. I winced in pain, rubbing my rib cage. I’m not stopping her. I thought to myself. It’s best to let her do this now that way I won’t have to deal with this again.

“Bianca, please! Stop it!” Aiden begged, running down the stairs to aide me. Aiden scooped me up in his arms and brushed the loose strand of hair out of my face. “Hey, Scar. Are you okay?” He asked me softly, caressing my cheeks. Bianca let out a ear piercing howl, upset, She pounced from the top stair to my bottom floor, letting us now she was in full wolf form.

“You know she’s a werewolf, right?” I asked Aiden, getting up from his arms. Aiden followed my lead and shook his head. “Well in that case… run!” I sprinted to my door and ran outside of my house. She’s not attacking me in there.

“Stop being such a little pussy, Scarlett! You’re taking away my boyfriend again!” Bianca growled. I rolled my eyes, sprinting faster. A small vile of wolf’s bane and a portable crossbow were dangling out of my pockets. Hopefully she won’t notice. I sprinted into the woods with Aiden right behind me. Bianca was probably catching up to us, since she was a wolf and all.

“I really regret dumping you now!” Aiden confessed as we sprinted side by side. I chuckled and kept running. “How do we stop her?” I pulled out the two items in my pocket.

“If anything happens to me, put this purple powder onto the arrow right here.” I pointed to the small arrow in the crossbow. “Launch it and aim for her heart. You only have one shot.” Aiden huffed in frustration as I gave him the wolf’s bane and crossbow.

“Thanks for the pressure, babe.” Aiden laughed. I furrowed my brows at my nickname. He only called me babe when we were together, was he saying to piss Bianca off?

“HOW DARE YOU CALL HER THAT!” Bianca screamed, finally catching up to us. She lunged for me, pinning me down. Aiden stopped running and stared at us in horror. “YOU’RE GOING TO PAY.” Bianca slapped me across the face. “I DON’T CARE ANYMORE. YOU ARE SO DEAD, YOU STUPID BITCH. YOU TAKE AWAY EVERYTHING GOOD IN MY LIFE.” By then, Bianca was brutally beating me up. Her claws dove into my skin, with her eyes shining bright gold.

“Get off her right now, Bianca! Or what we have is over!” Aiden shouted, walking closer and closer to us. Bianca snapped her head up, looking at him.

“For this crazy, stupid slut?! YOU’RE LEAVING ME FOR HER?!” Bianca barked, digging her claws deeper into my arms.

“No, it’s because you’re the crazy, stupid slut.” Aiden smirked, firing the arrow right into her heart. Bianca’s eyes widened, then slowly started fading from gold to her normal eyes.

“Why, baby? Why did you do this to me?” Bianca cried, getting off me and limping to Aiden.

“In case you don’t know, I’m breaking up with you.” Aiden replied back coldly, picking me up in his arms. As Aiden walked away from Bianca, her cries of pain grew louder and louder, letting us now that the arrow had worked. Aiden looked down at me, noticing how much pain I was in. My clothes had somehow survived that crazy beating, but there were claw marks in my arms and into my stomach.

“Stop staring at me like that.” I grumbled out. Aiden wiped off the blood at the corner of my lip.

“I’m so sorry, Scarlett. I never should have left you like I did. She made me leave you, she really was a crazy bitch. She told me that if I didn’t leave you for her, she’d hurt you every day. I already knew how much pain I put you through every time I had sex with her. I know it was my fault and I’m really sorry.” Aiden explained, looking straight into my eyes as he walked us out of the woods.

“I’m not mad, Aiden. I was just upset you cheated.” I confessed. “But that’s in the past now. I mean, she ended up being a crazy werewolf bitch and now look where we are.” Aiden laughed, flashing me his white teeth.

“Yeah, I’m still kind of in shock from it all. I thought those things didn’t exist. Does that mean unicorns are real too?” Aiden joked. I laughed as we got closer to my house. Instantly, I recognized the same man with the same trench coat.

“Aiden, put me down and leave right now.” I demanded him. Aiden put me down, but didn’t leave.

“I’m not leaving you.” He protested. “Who is that man?”

“Leave right now!” I shouted.

“That’s no way to treat a man that just helped you, Scarlett.” Peter said, slowly walking towards the two of us. “Thank you for killing that annoying beta of mine, she deserved what she got. But you still broke the rules, Scarlett. You left your house when I told you to stay put. There’s always a punishment for disobeying orders, you know.” Peter’s familiar smirk returned to his face as he crept up to us. Yet again, I was frozen. Somehow, my fingers were laced with Aiden’s; his hand was squeezing mine just as hard.

“Please, leave Aiden out of this. He’s just a normal person who didn’t know about anything until just a second ago.” I reasoned, stepping in front of him protectively. I wanted to help Aiden since after all he just saved my life.

“I’m afraid I can’t do that, sweetheart.” Peter replied. I opened my mouth, but before I could ask any questions, Aiden was knocked out cold and I was soon to follow next. Everything was black.
♠ ♠ ♠
I lost a subscriber... LOL it's okay. They're missing out on the announcements I have :3

First, THE BITCH IS DEAD FUCK YEAH. I couldn't decided who should kill her, so I just had Aiden do it xD And Scarlett and Aiden did have to make up and some point... so why the hell not? Cx

Second, this story is almost overrrrr. Sequel will be posted a little bit after I finish this story because i don't want to be upset when I have nothing to write anymore D: There's no season 3 yet so WAHH.

Third, DRUM ROLL PLEASE. I decided on making an Issac Lahey story for Annie C: I've already gotten started. If you want to see what I have so far, click here. Be sure to read the characters and all that jazz C: the prologue will be up as soon as I finish this update C: thank you all, this is all <3

PLEASEEEE COMMENT. <3