Status: Active.

Love Bites

Sweet Revenge

I’m just a kid and life is a nightmare. I’m just a kid, I know that it’s not fair” I sang along with my iHome as I held the curling iron to the top of my head. The clock read 6:55 and I knew Stiles would be late, so I took my time. This was the first party of the year, meaning that if you show up to the party looking stupid, you’ll be treated like a joke for the year. I sighed and let go of the curl, letting it fall down my shoulder. I wrapped my finger around the warm piece of hair and let it fall into place.

Bzzzz. Bzzzz. Bzzz.” I heard my phone buzz and knew it was Stiles. I wrapped the last piece of hair onto the hot iron and held it in place at the top of my head. Holding my curling iron, I picked up my phone and placed in between my ear and shoulder.

“Hey, what’s up?” I asked Stiles, adjusting myself to the burning piece of metal.

“I’m outside, so hurry up!” Stiles whined. I rolled my eyes and let the warm piece of hair go.

“I’m still getting ready, so if you want to come in, the door’s open.” I told him, adjusting all my curls. I heard him huff and groan.

“Fine, I’ll go in. How much longer though?” He whined again. I told him about five to seven minutes and after he came into my house, I could hear him eating food from the pantry. I didn’t mind much since I busy applying the right amount of eye shadow and blush. Adding some eye liner and mascara with a touch of some jewelry, I was ready. I checked my mirror one last time and made my way downstairs to see Stiles eating a bag of mint chocolate chip cookies on my couch. He heard my footsteps down the stairs and looked at me.

“Wow.” He said in awe. “I’ve seen you dress up before, but you look… wow.” He got up and scratched the back of his head. “I mean- You look really nice- and i- Should we just go now?” I laughed and nodded my head. I felt bed for making us later than we should have.
~*~


I stepped out of the jeep to see the much too familiar mansion that I’ve made too many trips to. I sighed and felt an arm around my shoulder. I looked up and saw Stiles in a grey blazer and a tie. His dress shirt seemed to be a light lavender color, but the lightening was too dark to tell.

“You know, this is a high school party, Stiles.” I pointed out. “You don’t need to get all dressed up for this.”

“That’s why I’m wearing my favorite jeans!” Stiles said excitedly, pulling his arm off to show me his jeans. He noticed he shoe was untied, so he bent down to tie it, leaving his ass in the air.

“Full moon!” I yelled, slapping his ass and running into the house. I could hear him yelling for me to come back and that he would kill me. I let out another laugh and made my way into the mob of people. Everyone had a red cup in their hand and seemed either wasted or getting there. I pushed passed making out couples and drunk guys doing retarded things, looking for the volleyball girls.

“Over here Captain!” A voice yelled. I looked over my shoulder to see Brittany’s long, dark brown hair pin straight and flawless. Her make-up was subtle, but noticeable as well. Overall, she was just a gorgeous girl. She flashed me her pearly white teeth and sat me down in a couch, next to Kelly, who had hair in a fishtail braid.

“Glad you could finally make it, Scarlett!” Corina chirped, also flashing me her white teeth. “I’m really sorry about Bianca today.” She twirled her wavy hair in her manicured finger, as if I were mad at her.

“Don’t worry about it.” I shrugged plainly, trying to reassure her. “So where’s Amber and Cecilia?” I asked, taking notice that only four of us were sitting on the couches across from each other.

“I think they’re dancing with these new hook-ups.” Kelly said with a smirk on her face. “They were white and cute, which is totally their type!” The three girls squealed in excitement and I couldn’t help but laugh at how cute they were. Out of nowhere, Corina stopped squealing and turned over to look at me. She cupped her hand over my ear.

“Just so you know, Bianca was planning to find you and make out with Aiden in front of you the whole night. And by the looks of it, she seemed to have found us.” She whispered into my ear, pointing over to Bianca pinned against the wall as Aiden roamed her body with his lips. The whole time she was staring right at me, and more and more I just wanted to punch her in the face.

“Hey, Scarlett?” Brittany said, forcing me to look at her. “Are you okay?” I shook my head no and thanked Corina for the information.

“I’m going to go cool off for a bit guys. I’ll be back in a bit.” I called out to the three girls. They understood and went back to talking about the cute boys at the party. I walked out into the backyard, watching Allison and Scott dance together. It made me smile, but it also made me remember that I would have a lot to deal with once Monday rolls around. I sighed in frustration and sat on the cold, brick stairs. No one seemed to be walking by them.

“Fancy seeing you here.” A deep voice said. I glanced to the direction the voice came from.

“Not now, Derek. I’d rather you not do this here.” I said in an annoyed tone. I wrapped my arms around my legs and rested my head in my lap.

“Tough night?” He asked sincerely. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

“Why do you care? Last time you came to see me, it was to tell me my mom was a werewolf.” I whispered harshly. He shook his head and rubbed his face, as if I were causing him pain.

“So, what can I do to make it up to you then? I’m tired of you being so childish about this.” He snorted. An idea popped in my head and I smirked.

“Come with me.” I got up and pulled him out of sitting to drag him into the house with me. I thought it would be a perfect time for revenge. “You’re going to help me get someone back, okay? All you need to do is follow my lead.”

“Wow, you really are the daughter of hunters.” He said, smirking. I scoffed and located Aiden and the slut. Dragging him to a noticeable spot where they could both see us, I looked back at him.

“Don’t freak out, okay?” I said. He nodded his head in reassurance. I huffed out all my nerves and faced Derek. Not caring who was watching, I wrapped my arms around his neck and crashed his lips on to mine. I could feel plenty of eyes on, little did I know, Stiles was watching too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, not my best chapter. BUT I BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. BUT, this kiss doesn't mean anything yet. We're not so far in yet so that we can actually tell who the love interest is.
I know I didn't get 5 comments, but i got a new commenter, so you guys should really thank her. Without your comments, I don't feel like I'm doing this story write.. so next time I say 5 comments, please give me 5 comments. Or else I really won't update. I have 26 subscribers. All I'm asking for is 5 of you to comment... is that okay? :C
BUT ANYWAY, I hope you Derek finds liked the kiss xD But don't worry Stiles rooters! There will be some more Stiles fluff too (:
Enjoy! I'll probably update by Thursday since my boyfriend is leaving to the Philippines, so i'll have no one to talk to you :C
Comment, Rec, Sub, etc please and thank you!