Sequel: I'm All Yours
Status: Check out the sequel

My Little Earthquake

Cause I don't know who I am when you're running circles in my head

Harry and I were hanging out in his room the next day when Louis ran in, “Guys get out here, you’re engaged!”

Harry and I exchanged amused looks before following Lou out to the living room where he and El had been watching the tellie.

I looked at the paused show, “You were watching a celebrity gossip show?” Harry and I laughed.

“Nothing’s on!” Eleanor stuck her tongue out at me.

“Be quiet!” Louis yelled then pressed play.

”Are wedding bells in Harry Styles and his girlfriend Emma’s future?” the announcer said and a creeper paparazzi shot of Harry and I walking down the street hand in hand popped up.

”Our sources say yes! Emma was spotted yesterday in a jewelry store in London looking at engagement rings. Now we’re not sure what her ring may look like, but our source tells us that the long time friend and newly bird of Harry did indeed buy a ring.” Poorly shot videos of me in the store, and walking out of it were being shown as she said all this.

“This is ridiculous.” I sighed.

“Shh! She’s not done.” Lou snapped.

”Now the pair have only recently gone public on their relationship a few months ago; after they were outed at an Ed Sheeran concert, but they have been friends since diapers.” Queue picture of me and Harry when we were about 10.

I rolled my eyes and Harry snorted, “Where do they get these pictures?” He asked.

”Our inside source says the pair may be headed down the aisle by this summer.” The announcer continued, ”Leave us your input on this story on our twitter or facebook page, while we continue to give you the up-to-date coverage.”

“This is bollocks. Where do these ‘sources’ get their information?” Harry commented flopping down on the love seat across from the one El and Lou were on. He pulled me down next to him.

“You know, I’m hurt that I wasn’t told of this sooner.” El joked.

“And so soon. Why the rush? Pregnant Em?” Louis laughed.

I threw my head back in annoyance, “This is mental!”

Harry laughed and pulled me into him, kissing my head, “It’s okay love, we’ll sort it out.” He tried to comfort me, “I’ll tweet some damage control.” He said pulling his phone out.

“This is the last time I do Zayn a favor!”

El perked up, “Oh yeah, what’s the ring look like?”

“I’ve got a picture on my phone, hold on!” I jumped up pulling my phone from my pocket and sat down next to her.

“Birds,” Louis scoffed at our excitement over the ring. We both shot him a glare.

My phone went off with a twitter notification, along with El and Lou’s signaling Harry’s tweet. I pulled it open.

Harry_Styles: As hilarious at it is that everyone thinks @EmmaRGrace and I are getting married, no.

“Wow, Haz. Smooth.” I commented as I retweeted it.

“That’s all I know how to be!”

“I guarantee that you two will be a trending topic within 5 minutes.” Louis laughed.

I rolled my eyes, “I’m so glad you find this so humorous.”

He sent me a cheeky smile, “As ever, love!”

I vaguely skimmed through my notifications. After what felt like a million hate messages I remembered why I was never on twitter anymore, and closed the app.

I got back up and went back to my spot next to Harry, “Your fans are very dedicated.” I commented flatly.

He leaned down and peck my lips, “I’m sorry my love.”

“Whatever,” I snuggled into him more, “I have you, I win.”

“That’s the spirit!” Louis cheered.

“Sadly, you’ll get used to it.” Eleanor sighed. Lou wrapped a comforting arm around her, “You’re lucky you’re worth it,” She shot at Louis before kissing his lips.

Niall walked through the door, “Did you hear that you guys are getting married?” He asked at Harry and me, looking back and forth between us and his phone, “Oh and your pregnant!” He said happily plopping himself down next to me.

“Oh my god, I hate people!” I exclaimed.

“I claim godfather!” Louis yelled.

“Not fair!” Niall shot.

I sent Harry a ‘help me’ look. He kissed my head and turned to his band mates, “Quiet down you two, if anyone’s godfather its Ed Sheeran.”

“That’s so not helping at all Haz!” I whined. I glanced at Eleanor, “What’s with these lads?”

She shrugged, “Can I be maid of honor?”

“Oh my god, sawed-off! All of you!”

*****

“So what’s the deal behind the engagement rumors?” Mayra asked as we were sitting at a coffee shop after looking at a few apartments the next day.

I shrugged, “I was just running errands and I wanted to look at jewelry.”

She nodded, “Did you find anything good?”

“I bought a ring for my mom.” I said off handedly.

“This life is so crazy.” She said taking a sip of her blended ice coffee, “Like, we can’t make a move without being watched and judged. It’s like we’re in the band too.”

“I know, it’s insane.” I agreed, “Even when Harry and I were still friends, it’s like we couldn’t look at each other without someone saying we were together.”

“I don’t get the obsession people have with celebrities’ personal lives, like,” she paused playing with her straw, “I think Ian Somerholder is way fit, and a great actor, but I don’t care who he spends his personal time with.”

I nodded, “I know what you mean. Like, I can randomly find out bits of information about people I like, but I’m just like ‘oh cool,’ then move on with my life. I wish more people were like that!”

“I also wish people weren’t so quick to judge.” She threw in.

“I know what you mean,” I said lowly as two girls around the age 13 or 14 walked up to our table with their mother trailing behind.

“Um, hi.” The blonde one said nervously, “Uh, are you guys Emma and Mayra?”

Mayra and I exchanged looks before she plastered on a smile, “Yeah.” I forced a smile as well. I was used to stuff like this, but it didn’t mean I liked it.

“Do you think… do you think we can get a picture with you two?” The blonde’s friend, with red hair, asked looked between Mayra and I.

“Sure.” I shrugged.

“Alright.” Mayra said standing up.

We stood on either side of the young girls and posed as their mom took our picture. “Thank you!” they both exclaimed.

“No problem,” I said sitting down again.

“You and Zayn are so cute together!” the redhead said.

“And so are you and Harry!” The blonde added.

“Thank you.” Mayra and I said in unison.

“Excuse me if this is a bit forward,” the blonde said. Jeez these girls were over polite, “But are you and Harry really getting married.

I sent her a smile, “No, sorry sweetie. We’re a bit young for that.”

“Oh. But if you were, we’d totally support you! We love Emrry!” She exclaimed, I just smiled.

“Well it was nice meeting you girls,” Mayra said, trying to get rid of them without being rude.

“Oh you too!” said the red head.

“Thanks again!” The blonde added before the too rushed off shrieking about how awesome their day was now.

“I’ll never get used to that.” Mayra sighed.

I finished off my drink, “Me either.”

We got up and threw our stuff away. We had another apartment we wanted to check out before we called it quits for the day.

“So what are we supposed to do without the boys for two weeks?” Mayra sighed dramatically as we settled into her car. They boys were leaving on a mini promo tour on Monday, after Mayra and Zayn's big anniversary weekend, but she didn’t know about that part.

I shrugged, “Hopefully moving into our new place,” I laughed, “And you make it sound like they never leave. Last year they were gone for almost the whole year!”

“I know, and it sucked. I was a mess remember?” I nodded, and she continued, “I’m kind of eager to see how you’ll handle them being gone for long periods of time now. You know, now that you and Harry aren’t just friends.”

I just shrugged. Honestly I was curious too. I’ve noticed how attached I’ve gotten to him and it kind of bugs me. I could go weeks without seeing him, but now… now I hated if he wasn’t sleeping next to me.

We spent the rest of the car ride listening to music, and making small talk. When we pulled up to the building we both instantly loved it. It was gated, and had a door man in front of the elevators which lead up to the apartments. Similar to the security that the boys building had, which was conveniently down the street.

The manager of the building took us up the one of the top floors and showed us this spacious apartment. You walked into the apartment to the giant living room, with a nice size kitchen off the side. Both of the rooms were on opposite sides of the apartment from each other, which was awesome, seeing as it gave us some of our own privacy. That and we wouldn’t disturb each other when our boys were over.

“I love this!” Mayra exclaimed.

“So do I!”

“Should I go get the paper work ready?” The building manager asked.

Mayra and I exchanged glances, “Are we really doing this?” I asked.

“Yes, yes we are!” she exclaimed and turned to the manager, “Go get that paperwork!”

*****

Harry and I were curled up on the couch later that night watching the tellie. I was laying on top of him and his arms were wrapped around my waist and my shoulders.

“So when do you move in?” He asked.

“Sometime when you’re gone.” I sighed, “I’m going to have to hire movers.

His hand ran up my spine, giving me chills, “Can you afford that?” He asked tentatively.

“Yes,” I whispered, “Don’t worry about it.”

He kissed my head, “I’m sorry, I can’t help it.”

“I know,” I turned my face into his neck and inhaled his sent, “I don’t want to you go.”

He held me tighter, “I know, Love. I know. It’s only for a few weeks though.”

“But then it’ll be for longer,” my lips brushed against his neck as I spoke.

He sighed, “I know. But it’s my job. I can’t do much about it.”

I kissed down on his neck a few times before I raised up and looked down on him, “I know. I’m sorry, I’m just being a pain.”

He chuckled, “Don’t apologize. It makes me feel amazing that you don’t want to share me.”

I rolled my eyes, “Anything to feed your ego, right?”

“Exactly baby.” I said and raised up to capture my lips with his.

We started to get lost in each other when his phone started ringing, “Ignore it.” He mumbled into my neck.

I replied by pulling his face back to mine and pushing my tongue into his mouth, and the phone stopped ringing shortly after.

But hardly a minute later it started ringing again. “Fuck,” He moaned into my mouth as he reached into his pocket for his phone. He glanced at the screen for a moment, before hitting ignore and throwing it on the floor. I was about to ask who it was before he crashed his lips back on mine.

But then again, his phone started ringing. I sighed in frustration and sat up on his lap, “Okay, seriously, just answer it.”

“It’s not important,” He urged trying to pull me back down on him.

I stayed where I was, “Well it must be if they’ve called 3 times in 5 minutes!” I reached to grab his phone. He tried to stop me, but I beat him too it.

The phone had stopped ringing, but the screen was still light up.

’3 missed calls: Caroline,’ flashed across the screen.

“Um,” I cleared my throat, “Why is Caroline calling you?” I asked, completely getting off him now, and sat on the couch when he moved his legs.

I handed his phone over to him.

“I don’t know, I obviously didn’t answer.” He said lightly.

I felt uneasy, “So, she’s never called before?” I couldn’t meet his eyes.

“She called once the other day, but I didn’t answer.”

“I see.”

He put his hand under my chin and moved my face to look at him, “Hey. I’m not hiding anything from you. I don’t know why she’s calling, and I don’t care.”

“Okay.” I mumbled.

He sent me a worried look, “You believe me don’t you?”

I shrugged, “I have no reason not too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm proud of myself for actually finishing this long before i thought i would!

Big thank you to all of you that have commented and given me feedback and all that!
and everyone who's subscribed and recommended this story! It means the world to me, and i love you all!
let's just all be best friends!

I have some big plans for this story, i just have to figure out how to get from point A to point B, with out it getting stale.

anyways, i hope you enjoyed this chapter!