Sequel: I'm All Yours
Status: Check out the sequel

My Little Earthquake

I could write it better than you ever felt it

“Seb can I get off an hour early today? Harry’s coming back.” I had been back at work for the past 5 days, and things were already changing for the better. I was promoted to scheduling manager, which was awesome because then I didn’t have to work with Pete if I didn’t have too.

Seb looked up from his paperwork, “Can you wait until Pete get’s here before you leave?”

“Sure.” I went to go check the schedule. Pete would get here a half hour after I wanted to leave, I’d be cutting it close to when the boys got dropped off. I know it’s stupid, but I wanted to be there as soon as he got home.

Trying to focus on work was almost a joke. I was shaky and I kept checking the clock.

When it was time for Pete to show up, he still wasn’t there. Of course, all days that I wanted to leave early, he would choose to be late.

As the minutes ticked by I was getting more anxious. Seb came out from the back and shot me a confused look, “You’re still here? Where’s Pete.”

“Late apparently,” I said checking the time again.

He walked over behind the counter and grabbed my bag where I set it by me feet and handed it to me, “Here, get out of here, I’ll handle things until he gets here.”

“Thank you!” I grabbed my bag and ran towards the door.

I pushed it open and ran smack into Pete, “Whoa!” he grabbed my shoulders, steadying us.

I jerked out of his grasp, “You’re late!” I yelled over my shoulder as I took off for my car.

Time and luck were not on my side. I must have hit every single traffic light there was between the bookstore and the boys’ building.

When I finally got there I parked my car and rushed out and ran to the side of the building where they were being dropped off. There was more security around and a few paparazzi around the street.

I saw the van before I saw them. I was about 20 feet away. When I got closer I finally saw the mop of curly hair that I had missed so much. As the other lads were saying their hello’s to the other girls he was looking around.

“Harry!” I yelled. His head snapped in my direction and when his eyes landed on mine the hugest smiled crept its way across his face.

As soon as we locked eyes my legs took off for him, and when I got close enough I jumped him. I wrapped all my limbs around him and latched myself too him.

Harry wrapped on arm under my bum to support me, and one around my back securing me to him, “Where were you hiding?” he said into my hair. He trailed his face along my neck, inhaling my sent.

“I was running late from work.” I whispered. I pulled back and crashed my lips to his. We usually didn’t show this much PDA, and I knew there would be paparazzi pictures of this, but I didn’t care. The last two weeks have sucked and I just wanted to pretend everything was perfect for once.

He pulled away after a moment, “I missed you,” He breathed against my lips.

I kissed him again, “I missed you too.”

“Oi! We’re here too!” Louis bellowed. I looked over Harry’s shoulder to see all the other boys, Lou and Zayn wrapped around their girlfriends.

I reluctantly let go of Harry and he set me back on the ground. I skipped over and pulled Niall into a giant hug first, followed by the rest of the boys

“What took you so long?” El asked once I had said hello to everyone.

I rolled my eyes, “I couldn’t leave until Pete got to the store, and of course he was late.”

We all filed into the building, each boy saying their goodbyes and heading off into their own apartments.

Louis and El b-lined it for his room and Harry and I retired to his.

He pulled me toward his bed and he sat down in front of me. He grabbed my hands and laced our fingers together. He kissed all my knuckled and then stared up at me. I smiled down at him and he smirked back. He jerked my hands and pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him.

He locked his arms around me and rested his head on my chest, “Can we just lay here for the rest of the day?”

“Sure,” I whispered and kissed the top of his head.

“And can I just hold you?”

I looked down on him confused, “Of course.”

He smiled and flipped us up to the top of the bed and then he just laid on top of me. He put his face in my neck and kissed it softly. “I missed you so much.” He brought his head up against my forehead, “Like, so much more then I originally thought.”

“Me too. I knew it would suck, but this really sucked.”

He rolled so he was laying next to me. I moved to my side so we were face to face, “Not like when we were just friends.”

“We could go days without talking and not even mind.”

He rolled his eyes, “Well I did. I thought about you all the time.”

“Oh.” I blushed. “Why’d you wait all these years to tell me?”

He shrugged and paused for a moment like he was really trying to figure out what to say, “I don’t know how you didn’t know. It seemed like everyone knew how I felt about you. I knew you didn’t feel the same back then so I just tried to ignore it. Threw myself into other girls, but it didn’t work. You were always there, on my mind.” He laced our hands together again, “And then X-Factor happened, and I was gone all the time. Life got in the way.” He shrugged, “But I just woke up one day and didn’t want to hide it anymore. I was determined to make you mine… so I did.” He smiled softly.

I didn’t know what to say, so I did the next best thing, I leaned over and kissed him softly, “I am yours. And you’re mine.” I poked my finger in one of his dimples as he smiled.

“Yours.” He pushed his lips back to mine then. He reached down and grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it off me, wasting no time. He leaned down and kissed the top of my breasts along my bra, his hands were all along my sides grasping at my hips, my ribcage, anything. His hands on me felt so good.

I grabbed his shirt then and he lifted above me to let me slip it off. I ran my hand down his naked chest then and I noticed his body shutter.

He kissed my lips again before trailing down my neck and across my chest. He pulled my bra cup down and tugged on my nipped with his teeth.

I arched my back into him and tried to hold back a moan, which came out as more of a hiss. Goosebumps broke out all over my body.

He moved to my other breast and did the same thing, “Haz,” I moaned. He looked up at me and smirked which just turned me on even more. His hand trailed behind me and unclipped my bra and he tossed it away. He cupped and palmed my boobs and nipped at the skin between them before kissing and nipping down my torso.

When he reached my jeans he sat up on his knees and slowly popped the button and pulled down the zipper. I jerked my hips up at him and whimpered, “You’re being such a tease right now.” I said frustrated.

He smirked down at me, “Eager are we?” he chuckled. He leaned up and kissed me, and I grabbed his neck to keep him there as my tongue danced with his. He pulled back and I pouted. He chuckled at me again and kissed my pout then sat back up again.

He grabbed the top of my jeans and slowly pealed them off of me. Once they were off he ran his hands up my thighs and looked down on me, laying there in just my panties and nothing else.

He ran his hand over me between my legs. I bit down on my lower lip and thrust into his hand. He moved down the bed and pulled me with him.

He kneeled on my ground at the foot of the bed then hooked his thumbs on my panties and took them off.

He threw my legs over his shoulders and I leaned up on my elbows to look at him. He locked eyes with me and smirk before he leaned down and I left his tongue on me.

“Oh god,” I moaned and fell back against the bed and tried to keep my breaths even.

I withered on the bed as his tongue assaulted me. I felt his fingers enter me and I almost lost it, “Harry,” I breathed out. I cradled his face between my thighs and I felt him grown into me. His fingers curled perfectly to hit my g-spot.

I could feel my orgasm start to build up deep in my belly already as he continuously hit the right spots, “Haz I’m gonna-“

“Do it,” He blew against me and I almost lost it right there.

I fisted at the blanket below me as my body squirmed at the amazing feelings pulse through me. When I thought I couldn’t take it anymore my orgasm hit me, “Fuck Haz,” I moaned out, trying not to be to loud since we weren’t the only people in this apartment. He pulled his face back from me, but slowly pumped his fingers in me as I rode out my orgasm.

I laid there breathless, and he pulled his digits out of me. He nipped and kissed my hip bones. I leaned up and he smiled up at me. How could one person look so adorable and so sexy all at the same time? “Your turn,” I smirked and grabbed him and pushed him on the bed going to work taking his pants off.

****

We laid there in after sex bliss curled around each other. His hands were slowly moved up and down my body, and I tangled my fingers in his hair.

“Mmm,” he hummed as I massaged his scalp.

He leaned in and placed a kiss on mine, his tongue touching mine briefly, “I’m taking out on a date tomorrow.” He announced when he pulled away.

“You are?” I smiled and looked in his eyes. There were practically glowing.

“Mmhm, we’ve never been on a proper date I don’t think and we’ve been together almost 4 months. It’s over due, don’t you think?”

I shrugged, “I wasn’t complaining.”

He chucked, “I know, but I want too.”

I kissed his cheek, “Okay. You can take me out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so i wrote this chapter for 2 reasons- 1) i'm not done with the chapter where everything hits the fan. 2) Did you HEAR Harry's voice in "Little Things?" sounded like sex, jesus. So naturally, i had to be a creep and write had of a sex scene.

Did you guys heat the new song? I love it, but it's such and Ed Sheeran song that it like weird 1D is singing it. but i still love it.

anyways, thank you for your comments and recommendations and subscriptions! means the world to me!

i'll be working on the next chapter through the hurricane. anyone else on the east coast, stay safe my lovelies!