Sequel: I'm All Yours
Status: Check out the sequel

My Little Earthquake

Trust in me, trust in me. Don't pull away

“I don’t know what you did, but he is right angry, yeah.” Louis said when he opened the door.

“Believe me, I know.” I responded. I had been stuck at work for 2 more hours before I got off. I had tried calling Harry countless times on the way over here, but of course he wasn’t answering.

Lou moved out of the way to let me in, “He came in here slamming about. So I think now that you’re here, I’ll go see one of the guys.” He said grabbing his hoodie, “Try not to smash up the apartment, yeah?” and with that he left.

I sighed, and looked around their apartment trying to collect myself before heading down the hall to Harry’s room.

His door was ajar so I knew he heard that I was here. I pushed it the rest of the way open and just looked in on him from the doorway, afraid to get any closer.

He was sitting at the edge of his bed with his back to me, his shoulders were tense.

“How long?” His voice came, startling me. I guess I took too long to answer because he stood up and turned to me, “How long has Pete been working at the bookstore?” He said giving me a hard stare.

“About a month.”

His jaw hardened at my answer, “And when were you planning on telling me?”

I looked away from him for a moment, “I don’t know.”

“Why were you hiding it from me?” He barked, causing me to look back up at him.

“Because,” I shrugged my shoulders, “I knew you’d freak out.”

He rolled his eyes, “And you thought hiding it from me would be a better option?”

“No. I just didn’t want to deal with your hissy fit.” I shot back. He was seriously over reacting.

“Hissy fit? Wow really? You hide the fact that you’re spending almost every day with your ex and I’m not allowed to be angry?”

I walked a little further into his room, “I’m not ‘spending time’ with him, I work with him, I have no choice!” I tried keeping my voice even, “And I wasn’t hiding it. I just withheld the info.”

He laughed sarcastically, “Right, Emma. How is that not the same thing?”

“Because it’s not!” I defended, “You’re way over reacting.”

“Oh course I am, it’s cause I’m bloody angry at you!” he yelled.

I threw my hands up in surrender, “You know what, I can’t deal with this.” And turned on my heel to leave.

“That’s right, just leave!” He yelled following after me, “Little Emma, always running away from a confrontation like always!”

“Whatever!” I yelled not bothering to turn around.

“No!” He ran around me, blocking the apartment door, “You don’t just get to leave. We’re going to talk about this!”

“Move.” I said with as much calmness as I could muster.

“No.”

“Move!”

“No!” He turned locking the door, “You are not leaving.”

I let out a frustrated sigh, “If you don’t let me out of here in 3 seconds I’m going to punch you in the face.” I threatened.

“Then do it!” he yelled, “But you’re still not leaving, and we’re still talking this shit out!”

We stared each other down for a little bit, breathing heavily in our frustration, “Fine.” I finally caved.
I turned and marched back into his room and waited for him to follow. As soon as he entered I started yelling, “Is this how it’s going to be our whole relationship? Just us fighting over stupid things?”

“How is this stupid? I don’t want you around him!”

I crossed my arms, “Well I don’t really have a choice. So you’re going to have to deal with it.”

He glared at me, “You could quit.”

“I am not going to quit Harry. How am I supposed to make a living?”

“Find another job!”

“You’re unbelievable.” I accused.

He shook his head, “No, what’s unbelievable is your actions! Did you hide this from me because you still have feelings for him?”

“Are you mental?” I shrieked.

“It’s a valid question.” He glowered.

“Really? Because I think the only person in this relationship that has to worry about their significant other straying, is me!” I surprised even myself when I said that. I knew I was someone insecure being with him, but not like this.

“What the fuck does that mean?” He asked clearly shocked.

I shrugged, lowering my voice, “You’re Harry Styles. You’re not just the kid from Homes Chapel that I grew up with.” I ran my hand through my hair, “You’re part of one of the biggest boy bands on the planet. Girls, women, through themselves at you all the time. How long are you going to put up with me before some model comes along?”

Harry’s whole demeanor changed as he walked closer to me, “Is that what you think? That I can just leave you for someone else?” He reached up and pulled my arms away from my chest and grasped both of my hands in his.

I shrugged, “Why wouldn’t you?”

“Because I love you!” He exclaimed, “I have for years now, why can’t you accept it?” He pleaded.
I shrugged not meeting his stare, “Because it doesn’t make sense.”

He grabbed my face and forced me to look at him, “Why? Because you’re too good for me? Believe me, I know.” He cracked a small smile.

“That’s not what I meant,” I tried to push out of his grasp but he just held on tighter.

“I don’t care what you meant. You’re prefect Emma. You’re perfect for me and whatever nonsense you’ve got floating around your head is bloody wrong!”

“But-“ I was cut off by his lips crashing to mine.

I tried to fight him off but he just wrapped his arms around me to pull me closer. After a moment I gave in and kissed him back. I pushed my hands into his curls, massaging his scalp causing him to moan into my mouth.

This moment right here, is when I realized that no matter how mad I might be with him, he could simply just kiss me and I’d probably forgive him.

We pulled away after a moment and he put his forehead against mine.

We stood there for a moment in silence, just holding each other before I decided I needed to take responsibility for my actions, “I’m sorry. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you.” I whispered and looked him in the eyes.

“I’m sorry too,” he replied, “I’m sorry for just blowing up like that. Just… I hate that guy for what he did too you, and seeing you together just set me off.” His jaw clamped together and arms tightened around me.

I smiled lightly and ran my fingertips down the side of his face, “I love you. It’s only you, yeah? I don’t care about him or anyone else. It’s why I didn’t think it was a big deal. He doesn’t mean anything to me anymore.”

“I love you too.” He whispered. He kissed my lips, then the corners of my mouth, my cheeks, my forehead, both of my eyelids then my lips again. His tongue evaded my mouth and he pushed me down onto his bed.

Make up sex is so much better than regular sex.

*****

“So I got an interesting call from your brother today.” harry commented as we redressing.

“Yeah he told me he was going to call you,” I paused looking around the room, “Have you seen my bra?” Harry looked around him, finding it under the sheet and tossing it too me, “Thanks.”

“No problem, so Matt threatened to castrate me if I hurt you!” He exclaimed sitting back on his bed. He didn’t bother putting his shirt back on. If he had his way he’d still be naked.

“That sounds like Matt,” I sat down next to him once I was fully dressed, “better not hurt me then.” I smirked.

He smirked for a second before his face fell serious, “I hate all your insecurities.”

I turned away from him, “I can’t help it. It’s what happened after…” I paused not wanting to bring Pete back up.

“We’re not the same person, Love,” Harry said kissing my head, “I wish you’d realize that.”

I looked him in the eyes, “I’m working on it okay?”

He kissed my lips, “Okay,” he whispered against me.

We sat there a moment in silence. It was times like these that I loved having with Harry. Where we just sat around and held each other.

“So our secrets out.” He stated, popping my bubble of comfort.

“Seems like it. You should see tumblr.” I sat up, turning towards him.

He sat up as well, “You’ve seen it too?” he gave me an uneasy look.

“Its how Mayra and I found out, well after my brother called.”

He ran his hands through his hair frustrated, “Can you do me a favor and just stay off that site? They can get nasty.”

I rolled my eyes, “It’s nothing I haven’t seen before.”

“Yeah, but it could get worse now that they know we’re actually together. I’ve seen how it affects the other girls, I don’t want that for you.” He was getting worked up.

“Hey,” I reached over to grab his hand, “It’s alright, I can handle it. I don’t care what those kids say anyway. If I did I would have stopped being friends with you a long time ago.” I joked.

“Gee thanks.” He reached over and pulled me back over to him. He laid back so I was practically on top of him, chest to chest.

I kissed his collarbone before resting my chin on his hands and looked up at him, “So what’s the plan?”

“What do you mean?”

I shrugged, “Well, do we deny our relationship or what? I don’t know how this pop star crap works.”

“Oh ‘pop star crap’ is it?” he chuckled and I just shrugged. “Well,” he continued, “I’ll definitely be asked about it in interviews,” he paused, rubbing his hands up and down my arms, “And… and if it’s okay with you I’d like to tell them the truth.” He looked at me anxiously.

I laughed, “Why do you look so scared?”

“Because you’ve been the one that’s wanted to keep this a secret!” He defended.

I rolled my eyes playfully and rested my ear against his chest so I could wrap my arms around him, “I know,” I said softly, “but at this point even if we denied it no one would believe us, so we might as well just admit it.”

From where my head laid, I could hear his heart beat speed up when I said that. It made my own beat faster.

“So you’re sure about this?”

I propped myself back up to look him in the eyes, ”Yes,” I stressed, “Tell the world Harry. Change your facebook to ‘in a relationship,’ sing it from the rooftops, I don’t care!” I joked.

He flipped us over so I was underneath him, “Are you making fun of me?” he smirked.

I shrugged, “Maybe.”

“Oh, that’s it!” He ran his hands down my sides and started tickling me.

I shrieked, “HARRY!” I tried to fold my body away from his assaulting hands but I was pinned beneath him so it was a lost cause. “Harry!” I gasped, “Stop! I-I- Hate this!”

“No you don’t!” He laughed down at me as he continued to attack my sides. I reached up and pinched one of his nipples.

He let out a very unmanly noise and rolled off of me, “That wasn’t fair!”

I tried to catchy my breath, “All’s fair in love and war baby.” He rolled over and kissed my cheek.

We heard the front door open and close, “Oi! Love birds! Did you kiss and make up?” Louis bellowed through the apartment. Harry and I both rolled out eyes at each other and laughed.

We got up and headed out to the living room where we found Liam and Louis, “Oh, I guess you did more than just kiss.” Lou said wiggling his eye brows as us noticing Harry’s lack of shirt.

“Oh shut up!” I shot then turned to Liam, “How you doin’ boo?” I asked and pulled him into a hug.

He smiled lightly and shrugged, “I’m alright. It’s day to day really,” I nodded. I hated seeing him like this. He was always so bubbly and happy, but most days he was too reserved for my liking. Danielle wasn’t doing much better to be honest. All she does is throw herself into her dancing.

“We’re going out tonight!” Louis exclaimed, “Boys night.” He shot me a look, “No offence, Love.” I shugged not minding, “We’re going to a pub, all of us. Niller found this small one at the edge of town so there shouldn’t be a mob following us.”

Harry turned to me, “Are you okay with this?”

I laughed, “You really don’t have to ask my permission. Go out and have fun. Get Liam here drunk for once.”

“Yes!” Louis exclaimed, “I like you’re thinking. Harry I like that you keep her around!”

Haz shook his head and pulled me into him kissing my head, “So when should I be ready?”

“Yeah, I imagine you need a shower, yeah?” Lou arched his eyebrow, “So we’ll give you an hour.”

“I need to get ready too,” Liam announced. He turned to me kissing my cheek, “Wanna do lunch this week?”

“Oh course,” I smiled.

“Hey! How come we never ‘do lunch?’” Louis exclaimed.

“We can if you want?” I rolled my eyes at him.

“Well I want!” He nodded, “I’ll clear my schedule for you.”

As Lou and Liam went on their way to get ready Harry pulled me against his chest, “You know you can come right? Lou really doesn’t care.”

I laughed, “Its fine, I’m just gonna go home and just lounge around.

He put his head in my neck and left butterfly kisses up and down it, “Wanna shower with me first?”

I pulled back giggling, “As much fun as that sounds, I’ll spare Louis ears and just go.”

“Thank you!” We heard Lou yell from his room.

We laughed, “Alright,” Harry kissed me lips, “I’ll call you when we get back okay?”

“You don’t have too,” I shrugged, “Knowing you guys, it’ll be like 5am when you get back.”

“Probably,” He smiled, “Can I crawl into your bed at 5am then?”

“As long as no one’s driving drunk, I don’t mind.”

“Deal,” He kissed me again, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I whispered against his lips, “I’ll see you later.” Harry walked me to the door, “Bye Louis!” I yelled.

“Goodbye lovely!” he shouted back. Harry hissed me once again and then I was on my way.

*****

I was awoken that night to ice cold hands one my stomach creeping under my shirt. Harry was curling himself around me with his head on my chest, “You’re freezing.” I mumbled, moving his hand so it was on top of my shirt.

“Sorry,” He mumbled. He was already stripped down to just his underwear, “You’re so warm.” He wedged his knee in-between my legs tangling us together.

I laughed lightly, “Did you just get in?” I looked at the clock, it was a little before 4:30am.

“Hmm.” He responded. He moved his cold hand under my back between me and the mattress, giving me the chills.

“Did you have fun?”

He turned his face towards mine, “Yes.” He gave me a lopsided smile. His eyes were hooded giving away to how drunk he was. He leaned up and sloppily crashed his lips to mine. He hummed when I kissed him back. When his tongue touched mine I could taste tequila.

I Pulled away slightly and he just started attacking my neck instead, “Okay,” I chuckled, “Let’s just sleep okay?” I reasoned, nudging him.

“Fine.” He groaned into my neck.

He moved back to where he was before, with his head on my chest, “I love you, Emma.”

“I love you too, Haz.” I said softly massaging my hands through his hair. After a few minutes Harry was snoring, sound asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, a little drama. but nothing too ridiculous. I rather have happy/cute moments than drama.
BUT, i am cooking something big up, so yeah, be prepared!

i like shoving a lot of stuff into one chapter, in case you haven't noticed from the previous chapters.

I want to thank the 38 of you who have subscribed! means a lot!

Shout out too Heartsinruins and ShawnieRiot for all their feedback. seriously appreciate it, it's pretty much the only thing pushing me to write!