You Mean More to Me Than Words Could Ever Say

Chapter 28.

I expected things between Gerard and I to be awkward, but they surprisingly weren't. We were running late for school, and still had to wake Mikey up, because Gerard said he's the one who gets Mikey up in the morning. Grandma Elena sleeps in.

"Can you wake Mikey? I have to get our bags together." He asked. I nodded and headed for Mikeys room. I walked over, creaking the door open and seeing him sleeping peacefully. I hated having to wake people from their sleep. Walking over slowly, I put a hand on his arm.

"Mikes." No response.

"Mikey." He groaned.

"5 more minutes.." He murmured.

"No dude, we're running late." He shot up.

"What time is it?" Mikey asked. I looked at my phone. It was 7:49. School starts at 7:20.

"10 of 8." I answered. He bolted out of bed, hastily grabbing his glasses, then calmed down.

"Well I guess there's no point in rushing, considering school already started. Might as well take our time." I nodded and went off into my spare bedroom, grabbing my toothbrush out of my bag and walking to the bathroom.

I heard Gerard singing in his room as I walked by, and I found myself smiling idioticly at his adorableness.

X~x~X~x~X

In music class, the whole group decided that today we would work on the band after school. We spent the period coming up a playlist of songs to record together and see how we sounded. When art approached, I found Gerard sitting at his desk giggling away into his cell phone. Mrs. Adams didn't even mind. I sat down next to him and laid my head on the desk, simply tired. I listened to Gerard's conversation.

"I can't help it silly." He said laughing. After a pause;

"You're so cute." I immediately felt sick. He was talking to Ryder.

"Awh look, Gee-tard is talking to his girlfriend." I knew that voice. I turned around, coming face to face with Mark. Josh was sitting next to him smirking. I was shocked. They hadn't said anything to us
in quite some time now.

"What are you looking at, I-Queer-O?" I shook my head at the nickname.

"I'm not quite sure. Nothing interesting actually." I spat. He didn't even react. Gerard was oblivious, talking away to his fucking boyfriend.

I put in my iPod headphones and jammed out to Helena by the Misfits, ignoring Mark and Josh. They threw a couple wads of paper at me but didn't do anything else. After a few minutes Gerard got off the phone and poked my cheek. I was too pissed off at the fact he was talking to Ryder, even though I had no right to be. Not to mention I was angered as well from the small confrontation with Mark, and so I ignored Gerard. He frowned and pulled out my headphones. I stayed still and looked ahead. I saw him get close to my face from the corner of my eye, and he brought his lips to my ear.

"Frankiiieeee." He said playfully. I couldn't stay mad at him. He blew in my ear when I didn't
respond. His breath tickled and gave me chills up my spine and I couldn't help but smile.

"Yes, Gerard?" I asked, with a fake annoyance to my voice. He laughed.

"Someones jealous." I looked at him, honestly hurt now.

"Wow, real mature Gerard." He looked shocked and then saddened.

"Frank, I was just kidding." I didn't answer.

"Listen I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean it." I just nodded.

"Fraaank. Please. It's hard to wrap my head around the idea you like me. I don't think you do." He said quietly. I couldn't believe how blind he was.

"I didn't just kiss you for the hell of it!" I yelled. Then I realized everyone was looking at us. Gerard stared at me with big open eyes, and glanced wildly around the room. Mark and Josh wore matching shocked faces. Marks face was more of a confused stare, while Joshs' was disgusted.

"What the fuck!" Some kid yelled. I got up and ran out of the room, hearing Gerard follow. I didn't glance back. I walked through the halls and over to my locker, slamming my head on it and resting it there. I felt Gerards hands on my shoulders before he spun me around. I didn't look at him. He placed his fingers underneath my chin, lifting my face up, forcing me to look in his eyes.

"Frank..." I felt my legs shake with nerves and anxiety. I bit my lip, feeling my teeth draw blood, and Gerard put his fingers over my mouth.

"Stop." He whispered. I licked the blood off, sucking my now torn lip and wincing lightly. My thoughts were so scattered and the moment seemed so surreal.

"I care about you too much to be involved with you Frank. I'm a bad person. I hurt people." I shook my head violently.

"No. You're amazing. I trust you." I said, never taking my eyes off of him. He shook his head gently.

"The only reason Ryder and I are going good is because I don't care if I hurt him. It's easy to pretend with him. We're not even close..." He said, trailing off.

"You wouldn't hurt me Gee." I said, sounding as if I'd start bawling any second. He put his palms flat against the lockers on each side of my head, closing me in his own little cocoon.

"You don't know that. I'm fucked up."

"And I'm not?" I asked. He looked at my lips, then back up to my eyes. He parted his lips to speak but had nothing to say. I looked down, feeling tears slip out of my eyes. I noticed Gerards body inch its way closer to me, before feeling his hands on both of my cheeks. I looked up at him slowly. Fuck, just kiss me.

"You're not fucked up." He murmured. Just kiss me god dammit.

"Gee...." I whispered. I didn't even know what I wanted to say.

"Shut up." He said quietly. And with that, he kissed me. It was a passionate kiss, we locked lips, not parting or moving, just pressing our lips into eachother firmly. All of my emotions came out in a gasp against his lips. I felt him smile before grabbing my top lip between both of his, and then proceeding to pry open my mouth (which I happily allowed) and slipping his tongue in very slowly.

Everything after that was a blur. I realized how much sexual frustration I had been holding within me, and released it fully on him through the kiss we were sharing. The kiss didn't stop. And we didn't grow tired.

Suddenly a drop of books was heard down the hallway. And it was none other than Isabelle. I stared at her horrified face, too phased from the kiss to even care.

"You...Gerard! You're with Ryder!" She yelled. I stared at him shocked. He had a terrified look on his face.

"How does she know Ryder!?" I asked in a quiet, panicked voice.

"That's her best friend." He whispered.

"Wait till he fucking hears about this!" She said as she scooped up her books and ran the other way, taking her phone out and dialing a number.

"Go fuck yourself bitch!" Gerard yelled. I looked at him, wishing I could kiss him again but the time isn't right.

"How are they best friends? Isabelle is homphobic." I stated, somewhat unsure. I was thinking back to when she heard rumors about Gerard and I, and how she slapped me in the face and said it was disgusting.

"Ryder said that she accepts him because they've been friends since they were little." Gerard said, still looking in Isabelles direction as she put her phone to her ear. I nodded.

"Are you worried?" I asked. He looked at me, before smirking.

"Nope."

And with that we continued kissing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for all the comments, you guys are amazing<3