Perfection

Chapter 2

“Jacky? Jacky baby it’s time to wake up.” I roll over in my bed groaning, “I’m tired Momma. Let me sleep.” I heard her sigh. “Don’t make me get your father.” I shot up, that really wouldn’t be good. He’d probably tickle me to death or something. I move my way to my marbled bathroom, taking a quick shower.

After getting out I pull on a pair of black skinny jeans and a pink v-neck. I do my make up making sure to put a bit extra work around my blue eyes, before straightening my hair-- teasing it slightly. I complete my attire with a pair of pink sequin toms. Satisfied with my appearance, I head downstairs-- sitting at the table.

My mum put a plate of breakfast on the table, along with a bottle of blood. I gorge it down in 5 minutes flat, sighing at how lovely mum’s cooking is. I need to learn her secret. “Jacky? Are you ready to go?” I smile and nod at my daddy.

When we walk outside, in the driveway was a hot cherry red Maserati Spyder. My dad just jingled keys in front of my face. I squealed and attacked him in a hug, “Thank you so much daddy! I love you!” I kissed his cheek. He just chuckled and told me I’d better be on my way to school.

I called bye to him before hopping in the the sexiest car alive. I turned on the radio singing along to a song on the radio at the top of my lungs, grinning riding off to school.

I turned the radio down as I pulled into the school parking lot. Once the car was off, I took a deep breath grabbing my messenger bag-- holding my head held high walking into my new school. The human secretary handed me my schedule. I scrunched up my nose at my first hour, Pre-cal. Ugh.

“Hey! Are you new?” I turn around to come face to face with a short, pale fertile with wide hazel eyes. I beamed at him. “Can you tell?” I laugh lightly. “ I’m Jacky.” His eyes widen and he smiles. “You’re not from around here at all are you? I’m Frank.”

I shake my head giggling, “It’s nice to meet you, My family just moved here from London.” Frank gaped. “That’s so far away.” I nodded frowning, “Well, my daddy got a good job offer.. so here we are!” I made a weird awkward arm gesture as Frank giggled at me.

“You’ll fit in fine. Come one come meet everyone, their all in the music room.” I stare at him, confused. “Music room?” He nods pulling me down the hallway. “Yeah, that’s where we all hang out before class, or if we don’t want to go to class.” Randomly skipping class? Fucking epic. I laughed at myself and Frank raised an eyebrow. I just shake my head at him.

We walked into the room and there was like 70 people in there! Well... not really, but fucking hell there were a lot. A pale black-haired Dom came and wrapped his arms around Frank and kissed his temple. I tried not to let that ache in my chest get to me. I won’t be alone forever. I won’t.

“Hey guys! This is my new Friend Jacky. He’s new, say hi. Be nice.” Frank yelled at the crowd before turning to me. “Let’s be properly introduced. I’ m Frank Iero, and this is my mate Gerard Way.” I smile at them and Gerard flashed me his long canines in a grin. “I pray you have enough sanity to be this one's friend.” He gestured to his smaller mate, Frank just pouted.

“Gee you’re so mean.” Then they proceeded to have a cute moment which I tore my eyes away from. The next person to greet me was some tan curly/afro haired Dom, with his arm around a sandy haired fertile. “I’m Ray Toro, and this is my mate Mikey Way.”

I smiled, connecting that Mikey and Gerard must be brothers. I giggled quietly, talking them all in. Mikey furrowed his eyebrows, “What’s so funny?” I shake my head. “It’s just you guys kind of remind me of my friends back in London. In a weird American sort of way.”

They all laughed at my comparison as a blonde fertile shouted, “HOLY SHIT! You’re british!” I giggled, a smile stretching its way across my face. “I’m well aware thank you.” He came up to me holding his hand out, “I’m Monte Money, and this is my mate Robert Ortiz.”

I shook his hand lightly muttering out “It’s nice to meet you.” I moved my eyes to a fertile with medium black hair whose hand was attached to a long black hair dom.

The Dom decided to speak. “I’m Andy Biersack, this is my mate Ryan Seaman.” Ryan smiled at me and I smiled back. There was only one more person left in the room, when I turned my eyes on him I could feel something stir in the pit of my stomach. One look at him and I knew he was all I ever wanted. Fuck, he was perfect.

The Dom was attractive to say the least, he had long ebony hair and pale white skin splotched with colorful inked art. He was wearing tight blood red skinny jeans and a loose fitting Misfits tang top. He gave me a crooked smile, before holding his hand out. I took it gently, he lifted it and kisses my knuckles softly, before letting my hand fall. “Ronnie Radke. It’s a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, but I don’t believe I ever caught your name.” I could feel my face burn, as my eyes widen.

Ronnie Radke. The Ronnie Radke. One of the most feared Dom’s in North America.

“Jacky Vincent.” I all but stuttered out, I could have hit myself. I heard a couple of gasps echo around the room, which wasn’t really surprising because they all had probably realized who my dad was. Joseph Vincent, most feared Dom in Europe. One of the most respected in the world... our family was like royalty.

“You’re Jacky Vincent?” Monte asked incredulously. I nodded sheepishly. Ronnie smiled in my direction, stepping closer. “Strong name, no wonder you’re such a beautiful fertile.” I could feel his breath on my face and my heart was hammering inside my chest. His face kept coming closer and closer until the bell rang, and I jumped back. I stared at him wide eyed for a second, “I sh-hould get to class.” I stuttered out quickly before leaving the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update :DDD I hope you guys like it!

Comment and Subscribe! c: